I will change everything

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
It’s getting too much now boys, I’ve ascended and live my top life now and even still the world is getting worse and worse, we need to take action and change our actions and how we act and accept the world. Are we gonna cry forever about our situation or are we gonna change things? Remeber we are the 80% 🤷‍♂️

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomop, InnerVoid, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
First and foremost if you aren’t actively looksmsxxing and financially comfortable that’s your start point, but our voices must be heard. We are the majority of people yet the most under represented in society. Remeber what happened in america in 1776 for the same reason 🤨

Images   2024 03 08T181621635

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Lev Peshkov
you wont be doing anything

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
you wont be doing anything
Sure bro, apart from in my town I’m already influencing the way I want, I’ll not make it clear by posting online what we do but trust me the young men can do as they please now in my town, we’ve got rid of the degenerates through let’s call scare tactics and it’s a common known fact in my town that women are delusional and stupid so they don’t have the power they would otherwise have literally wide spreading our ideologies will save us, the truth can’t be hidden forever

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Bio checks out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back