[VERY HIGH IQ] Infinite loop reincarnation theory

D

Deleted member 67558

I Love Satanism
Infinite loop reincarnation theory is something not often discussed by the people compared to theoritcal outcomes after death such as heaven/hell, reincarnation into an animal/plant, reincarnation into another human or just straight disappearance. I am going to keep it as short as possible.
Firstly, as you may know time is an illusion as stated by the top physist himself - Albert Einstein. Which means that the past, the present or the future don't exist outside out of our human/mammalian brains. So, when we exclude these things we can possibly assume that when we die, these 'times' simply cease to exist.
Secondly, if we exclude every non-scientifically proven concept such as a soul, we are left with a brain, neurons inside it and our own body which is controlled by it. That is called materialistic point of view, which is true in my opinion but everybody has an opinion.
Thirdly, the second statement of mine easily leads to that our consciousness is basically a complex construct of neurons and genes (body).
Lastly, combining all these statements possibly might mean that when we die (brain death) and because time doesn't exist -> we will reincarnate in our own body in the same timeline again because if our genes (the neurons positions, type, anything in the brain or body) makes our consciousness, we will revert back to it. Because our body is basically us. I don't know if you understand, that's why i explitly noted [Very high IQ], i hope it doesn't turn out very low iq tho.
Now, does that mean everytime you are going to be reincarnated into this body WITH the same experience? Well if time doesn't exist and everything has already happened (written as in religious sense) then yes, probably.
The only counter argument i can think of are the parallel universes (alternate universes) which are still a theory. In the alternate universe we might have the same genes which is highly probable since time is infinite/non-exist and the probable outcomes are infinite, there should be the same body somewhere there. So in the alternate universe the overall experience of a lifetime could be different but your body will still be the same.

TL;DR There is no tl;dr, you need to read it to all to grasp the concept
PLEASE DON'T REPLY WITH DNR, CHRIST IS KING OR ANYTHING SIMILIAR, SERIOUS ONLY

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Pierrot, normie_joe and 1 other person
Nonsense

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Abhorrence, anitalooksmax and 1 other person
I think u right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, PseduoAryan, Abhorrence and 5 others
I'm too adhd to read this.. but are u basically saying that we get reborn as our same selves with the same conscious again and again?

i didnt understoond how you jumped from a materialistic view of us and the world and that we reincarnate,maybeit has to do with the idea that time doesnt exist but i didnt undertoond:unsure:

I'm too adhd to read this.. but are u basically saying that we get reborn as our same selves with the same conscious again and again?
Well, yes kinda. Because i state the we will be reborn in the same body but might be in a different timeline or universe.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Jesus Christ is king ✝️

Shut up and repent lil nigga.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jordanrod015@icloud, to_stop_da_cope, tombradylover and 3 others
Well, yes kinda. Because i state the we will be reborn in the same body but might be in a different timeline or universe.
Ngl that actually sounds plausible

• +1
i didnt understoond how you jumped from a materialistic view of us and the world and that we reincarnate,maybeit has to do with the idea that time doesnt exist but i didnt undertoond:unsure:
Well, since materialism means only physical things exist. That might mean that our consciousness or the way we feel that we are alive right now is basically neurons firing. So consciousness means specific brain and its neurons. So if we are all ragdolls controlled by our brain which is basically neurons that would mean the reincarnation might be possible because if we 'step back' in the same body, our feeling of being alive or consciousness would be the same -> it will be us. I don't know how to explain it better tbh, it might be really complicated.

If we assume for the sake of argument that there is an infinite number of universes, either at a time or over time, the probability (<1 but high) is that at least one universe will contain an exact replica of you since there is an infinite number of chances of this occurring. The probability is 1 if all the universes are precisely similar, which would also entail, if one or more universe had an identical history to our own, that that the replica(s) would exist simultaneously with you.

But the 'infinite number of chances' does not entail that your precise replaca will or does exist at the same time as you; and no replica of you actually is you.

One possibility is, however, that the materials of which you consist are reconstituted in another universe, so that you are literally re-created. Presumably, though, you could only be re-created after you had ceased to exist, which would mean that you would go out of existence in one universe and come back into existence in another - rather as a dismantled clock is taken apart one work bench (and so passes out of existence as a clock) and put together again on another work bench (as the same clock).

i am the reincarnation of indra @sub5c3l

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
didn't read, christ is king

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I did not read fully but low iq theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Eternal_ and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and yeeyeeslayer
so you , madara and sasuke are the reincarnations of indra?
yes, exactly

i have alot of darkness and hate in my heart

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
how that would happen?
How tf could i explain it better damnn. Because time doesn't exist and it is basically all into one, you are everywhere at the same time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: imabetanumale
Infinite loop reincarnation theory is something not often discussed by the people compared to theoritcal outcomes after death such as heaven/hell, reincarnation into an animal/plant, reincarnation into another human or just straight disappearance. I am going to keep it as short as possible.
Firstly, as you may know time is an illusion as stated by the top physist himself - Albert Einstein. Which means that the past, the present or the future don't exist outside out of our human/mammalian brains. So, when we exclude these things we can possibly assume that when we die, these 'times' simply cease to exist.
Secondly, if we exclude every non-scientifically proven concept such as a soul, we are left with a brain, neurons inside it and our own body which is controlled by it. That is called materialistic point of view, which is true in my opinion but everybody has an opinion.
Thirdly, the second statement of mine easily leads to that our consciousness is basically a complex construct of neurons and genes (body).
Lastly, combining all these statements possibly might mean that when we die (brain death) and because time doesn't exist -> we will reincarnate in our own body in the same timeline again because if our genes (the neurons positions, type, anything in the brain or body) makes our consciousness, we will revert back to it. Because our body is basically us. I don't know if you understand, that's why i explitly noted [Very high IQ], i hope it doesn't turn out very low iq tho.
Now, does that mean everytime you are going to be reincarnated into this body WITH the same experience? Well if time doesn't exist and everything has already happened (written as in religious sense) then yes, probably.
The only counter argument i can think of are the parallel universes (alternate universes) which are still a theory. In the alternate universe we might have the same genes which is highly probable since time is infinite/non-exist and the probable outcomes are infinite, there should be the same body somewhere there. So in the alternate universe the overall experience of a lifetime could be different but your body will still be the same.

Interesting.
I just have on objection/missunderstanding, you suppose that consciousness is only the result of neurons,genes, brain connections.
But then if we die, then our brain will not be able to function meaning our consciousness will be lost right ? That’s why I’d argue there is nothing that we feel or sense after death.

Correct me if I’ve understood it wrongly / give me argument against what I’ve said

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
yes, exactly

i have alot of darkness and hate in my heart
Repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you goofy ahh nigga. That darkness and hate will get taken care of

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Roquefort
what the fuck is this

Interesting.
I just have on objection/missunderstanding, you suppose that consciousness is only the result of neurons,genes, brain connections.
But then if we die, then our brain will not be able to function meaning our consciousness will be lost right ? That’s why I’d argue there is nothing that we feel or sense after death.

Correct me if I’ve understood it wrongly / give me argument against what I’ve said
Yes kinda. Because when we die, we cease that's right. But you will turn back into your body because once you die, time stops existing too so you basically revert to your genes of some kind. Probably separate yourself of the ego and think of yourself in third person and that you are a time traveller. No matter when you come back in this specific date you will always be there, you will always exist. That is the closest example which i haven't still think thorougly because i am not home at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
4065968 0a1

You are saying your head is big fucking TV and every time you die, you just change the channel while the TV remains in one place.

Yes kinda. Because when we die, we cease that's right. But you will turn back into your body because once you die, time stops existing too so you basically revert to your genes of some kind. Probably separate yourself of the ego and think of yourself in third person and that you are a time traveller. No matter when you come back in this specific date you will always be there, you will always exist. That is the closest example which i haven't still think thorougly because i am not home at the moment.
Yeah I got it better. Thanks, interesting theory.
Unprovable sadly

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Deleted member 67558
You are saying your head is big fucking TV and every time you die, you just change the channel while the TV remains in one place.
Ah, that makes some sense tbh.

I'm not going to read because this is pure suicidefuel, oh wait, I guess not even suifuel because if it were true suicide wouldn't be able to help us :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
This would be just the worst thing imaginable.

i think i undertoond it,everything is happening at the same time,so when we die,our death and out past is happening at the same time,so we feel that our consciousness has died but at the same time our counscieosness is living in the past,añthought time doenst exist,but in what we know as the past.

But we feel the time as linear so when we die our feel of beign alive is dead,and our consciousness is eternal,so our past me will feel beign alive forever,but how our brain work linear we will never now that every moment is eternal and is happening forever,making our selfs eternal.

• +1

@BrahminBoss explain wtf this bloody nigger saying

i think i undertoond it,everything is happening at the same time,so when we die,our death and out past is happening at the same time,so we feel that our consciousness has died but at the same time our counscieosness is living in the past,añthought time doenst exist,but in what we know as the past.

But we feel the time as linear so when we die our feel of beign alive is dead,and our consciousness is eternal,so our past me will feel beign alive forever,but how our brain work linear we will never now that every moment is eternal and is happening forever,making our selfs eternal.

our death,birth and the "present time" is happening all in the same time,i got it:feelsgood:

our death,birth and the "present time" is happening all in the same time,i got it:feelsgood:
Nice, i hope it's not some utter bs theory i just thought of it

I'm not going to read because this is pure suicidefuel, oh wait, I guess not even suifuel because if it were true suicide wouldn't be able to help us :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
This would be just the worst thing imaginable.
It's not suicidefuel to the core tbh. Yeah you might reincarnate in the same body but you will probably reincarnate in a different universe in a different timeline where things are better.

• Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

DNR Christ is King retard.
Rather have faith in God than go to hell.
The conclusion is, we shouldnt be afraid of what happends after death. And we shouldn't even think about it. Whatever awaits us we cannot do anything about it so just LET it be

but our conscience cant go back if the time doesnt exist and everything is happening at the same time,it just dies in one time but keeps living in another time,both are totally different consciencnuess that dont change between times,that,i think,its not an attribute of consciesness,

If we assume for the sake of argument that there is an infinite number of universes, either at a time or over time, the probability (<1 but high) is that at least one universe will contain an exact replica of you since there is an infinite number of chances of this occurring. The probability is 1 if all the universes are precisely similar, which would also entail, if one or more universe had an identical history to our own, that that the replica(s) would exist simultaneously with you.

But the 'infinite number of chances' does not entail that your precise replaca will or does exist at the same time as you; and no replica of you actually is you.

One possibility is, however, that the materials of which you consist are reconstituted in another universe, so that you are literally re-created. Presumably, though, you could only be re-created after you had ceased to exist, which would mean that you would go out of existence in one universe and come back into existence in another - rather as a dismantled clock is taken apart one work bench (and so passes out of existence as a clock) and put together again on another work bench (as the same clock).
Yeah but we might exist at the same time in different universes strangely with different experiences. Our brains are not made for that type of thinking tho. But it is possible. Also it is possible that in different universe your mother and father won't be the same, just the combination of genes.

but our conscience cant go back if the time doesnt exist and everything is happening at the same time,it just dies in one time but keeps living in another time,both are totally different consciencnuess that dont change between times,that,i think,its not an attribute of consciesness,
You are thinking of consciousness as an external thing but from materialistic point of view it is just a specific brain.

• Hmm...
Reactions: imabetanumale
Also, i don't know if prenatal testosterone and other hormones impact genes but there might be a possibility that you can be chad in other timeline / universe in the logic. Because one of the reasons you are not chad is lack of prenatal testosterone or hgh/testosterone while being a kid.

Also, i don't know if prenatal testosterone and other hormones impact genes but there might be a possibility that you can be chad in other timeline / universe in the logic. Because one of the reasons you are not chad is lack of prenatal testosterone or hgh/testosterone while being a kid.

i dont understand the part where our conscious jumps from an universe to another,its like all these consciiusness are happening at the same time but are different because are made of different brains.

so you are thinking in consciousness as an external thing that change universe when dies.

i dont understand the part where our conscious jumps from an universe to another,its like all these consciiusness are happening at the same time but are different because are made of different brains.

so you are thinking in consciousness as an external thing that change universe when dies.
Noo, they are not different because they are the same brains. Look if we take the infinite amount of time, there should be infinite amount of you (with the same brain/genetics) throught the time. They are all the same, but that's the part that really i cannot explain because even if it was 100% true, our brains don't have the capacity to comprehend we living in different places at the same time?

Midwit tries to sound smart post

Noo, they are not different because they are the same brains. Look if we take the infinite amount of time, there should be infinite amount of you (with the same brain/genetics) throught the time. They are all the same, but that's the part that really i cannot explain because even if it was 100% true, our brains don't have the capacity to comprehend we living in different places at the same time?
its like the teletransportation paradox.

Makes sense but i guess we'll never know

• +1