I will mog once im lean

D

Deleted member 19101

Chico123
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Posts
12,788
Reputation
12,593
I will mog and get a gf
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and GuyFromSingapore
whats your current bf%?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19101
Brutal. I was around that in August now I'm at 13% its gonna take some time you can't rush it unfortunately or you will lose muscle and end up looking skinnyfat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 19101
Brutal. I was around that in August now I'm at 13% its gonna take some time you can't rush it unfortunately or you will lose muscle and end up looking skinnyfat
Is 500 calorie deficit good enough? Or too slow? I think I can lose weight at an exponentially decreasing rate to maintain muscle
 
I'd be HTN after leanmaxxing, I am 21% bf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 19101
Is 500 calorie deficit good enough? Or too slow? I think I can lose weight at an exponentially decreasing rate to maintain muscle
The max body fat you can lose in a day without losing too much muscle is your body fat mass x 31 in calories
So if you have 40lbs of fat it's 40x31/3500 (a pound) so that's 0.35 lbs a day.
As you get leaner it slows down.
Also you need 1.6g of protein per lb every day.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19101
I’m still gonna be subhuman at 10% bodyfat
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19101
Ur already htn and ur 16 percent bf
When I measured on a site it said 19% on another site is says 21% prob I am skinnyfat however, I'll bulk to 70kg(now I am 62kg) and lean down to 55kg.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19101 and Deleted member 23558
im so hungry rn maybe ill eat yogurt
 

Similar threads

bnugly
Replies
2
Views
15
Rothschild
Rothschild
_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
39
_MVP_
_MVP_
cold_nano
Replies
36
Views
114
cold_nano
cold_nano
thomasjiooo
Replies
17
Views
52
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
7
Views
97
BecomingX
BecomingX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top