I will try a specific BONESMASHING method, still sceptic

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken

" The racquet-holding arm bones of tennis players become stronger than those of the other arm. Their bodies have strengthened the bones in their racquet-holding arm, since it is routinely placed under higher than normal stresses. The most critical loads on a tennis player's arms occur during the serve. There are four main phases of a tennis serve, and the highest loads occur during external shoulder rotation and ball impact. The combination of high load and arm rotation results in a twisted bone density profile. "

(The study is linked)

Basically it is the bone vibration and torsion processes with a minimal threshold of impact and frequency that are responsible for this phenomena of bone adaptation

Here is what i will use as bonesmashing process, it will not affect the skin or the soft tissues at all too so it is clearly safe

Visualize the movement when u knock a door but here u will do it with the plane section of ur curved hand on your ogee curve :

Door

This specific movement made with a certain impact threshold and a high frequency during a long period will generate a high amount of vibration to ur ogee curve area with micro torsion and it will be more safe and effective that with the retarded process based of high impact and low frequency that can damage ur bones/soft tissues and create asymmetry

So my process is correlated with the study results and is safe to give it a try

===> I am still sceptic with bonesmashing interest so dont take this as a true looksmax <===

OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Attachments

• ducher05.pdf
    215.1 KB · Views: 53
I just did it here and i can feel the bone when i write this text, my impact treshold was pretty low and safe but the frequency was high, frequency generating bone vibration is the key

My friend, I believe this is actually true. I can shoulder press 20 pounds more with my right shoulder, the shoulder I serve with.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
My friend, I believe this is actually true. I can shoulder press 20 pounds more with my right shoulder, the shoulder I serve with.
What do u think about my specific process correlated to the results of the study ?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
What do u think about my specific process correlated to the results of the study ?
It might work, but it might not be enough pressure to stimulate Wolff’s Law. Players hit the ball with great force, maybe if you hold your arm high and hit with enough vibration/pressure it may work.

• +1

This guy bonesmashed his zigos, brow ridge and under eye area for 6 months

• +1

This guy bonesmashed his zigos, brow ridge and under eye area for 6 months
This result on brow-ridge post 25 years period and in 6 months period is too big to be only that, maybe the weight gain on fat pads and depression of soft tissue so collagen loss by minoxidil are the main causes

Because i dont see that same amount of change in other areas, his zygomatic definition barely changed at all

He gained 8 kg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714

"In a video of Prof. Mike Mew titled ‘The Effect of Forces on Bone By Dr Mike Mew’, he compares short high forces to light long duration forces, pointing out that our bones are incredibly susceptible to light long duration forces.

According to him, a bone is very mobile when subjected to long-gentle-forces, same as what is applied in Orthotropics/Orthodontics via correct tongue posture."

Confirmed

Bone vibration is already a major factor of increasing bone density and muscle resistance aswell

"Exposure to low-intensity vibration has been used as a way to prevent bone loss in people whose extreme situations prevent them from performing any weight-bearing exercise"