I WILL TRY COPE STRETCHING HEIGHT EXERCISES AND GLUCOSAMINE FOR 60 DAYS AND REPORT BACK

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
5'10 morning 5'8.5 night height barefoot turbomanlet+ 18 yo every single plate closed since 13 including spine WONT LIE ABOUT RESULTS LIKE FOIDS OR CURRIES JUST TO GIVE MANLETS LIFEFUEL
this is the app ill be using

bye niggars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Napoleon1800, roligtvarre4 and 8 others
God damn 1.5 inches wtf

• +1
Reactions: zura, roping3264 and !MagicMan777
alright, you shouldve just done the 60 days first and then made the post about that instead of telling us in advance about what youre going to do in the future

either way im interested and you should tag me when your thread is out

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, zura, Feliezzx and 1 other person
Shouldn't be a 1.5 inch difference in morning and evening at 5'10. Over for your anatomy.

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and roping3264
relatable, bought MSM for my fucked up knees.
for some reason i dont feel any pain but i remember not being able to move front of my feet upwards shit was brutal i thought ive gone crippled permanently

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
alright, you shouldve just done the 60 days first and then made the post about that instead of telling us in advance about what youre going to do in the future

either way im interested and you should tag me when your thread is out
i got excited because taking action for .org users is %0.01 probability of happening unless u are gigablackpilled gray with 5 posts who got every surgery possible

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
in honor of my friend @FreakkForLife who accidently roped while trying neck exercises for height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, It'snotover, Deleted member and 3 others
LL is the only solution

• +1
Tag me bro when you're done

• +1
tag me when you make that thread, I'm interested

• +1
Do it bhai and tag me with results

• +1
Have you tried milk ?

• JFL
Not attacking OP here (best of luck to you) but how does stretching the muscles make one taller. Am I missing something?

• +1
50M dowblakds

• JFL
Not attacking OP here (best of luck to you) but how does stretching the muscles make one taller. Am I missing something?
idk also boyo i see many people getting results they are probably lying but its worth trying also i think most of these exercises are make to spine more straight

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4
5'10 morning 5'8.5 night height barefoot turbomanlet+ 18 yo every single plate closed since 13 including spine WONT LIE ABOUT RESULTS LIKE FOIDS OR CURRIES JUST TO GIVE MANLETS LIFEFUEL
this is the app ill be using
View attachment 2569498
bye niggars
Tag as well

Doesn't glucosamine lower igf 1 production or was that Glutathione?

Try that thread by FreakforLife as well

• +1
Tag as well

Doesn't glucosamine lower igf 1 production or was that Glutathione?

Try that thread by FreakforLife as well
it does but im closedplatecel so idc

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
idk also boyo i see many people getting results they are probably lying but its worth trying also i think most of these exercises are make to spine more straight
It definetly will straighten the spine. Maybe straightening it stretches the bones a little, to its natural postiton, since years of incorrect posture because of the af1's pushed it downwards.

• +1
make sure to do dead hangs

• +1
Didnt you already take glucosamin and your 5'10 height is the result of it? So the only new thing you are adding is the stretching routine

Didnt you already take glucosamin and your 5'10 height is the result of it? So the only new thing you are adding is the stretching routine
Yes but i will keep taking