I wish I could look "old money" without looking like a poser because I'm mixed, lower-middle class and 5'9

How could I actually look "old money" without looking like a poser because I'm:
  • Half ethnic (and mixed-looking)
  • Lower-middle class (parents struggled to pay for our school and university fees)
  • 5'9
  • 16% bf (I am trying to get down to 13%)
HQNP girls love the Old Money look and I'd like to bag a cute HQNP Muslim girl. I don't want to be "generic".
Make money idiot. Then you can get the look LOL that simple

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
When you get rich with a Mansion and Rolls Royce you won't look try hard. Also aren't you a Doctor you should be making banks of money.

@Xangsane you should be wearing lifts, you are at the best height to make use of them

At 5’9 you are short but with an of inch shoe heels + 1 or 2 inches of lifts you become average height

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane you should be wearing lifts, you are at the best height to make use of them

At 5’9 you are short but with an of inch shoe heels + 1 or 2 inches of lifts you become average height
5'9 is kind of average tho. just depends where u r

• So Sad
5'9 is kind of average tho. just depends where u r
1DC971A7 884E 4ED1 B0A1 BDA42976C4D4

F6CB1746 1A2B 4E89 B256 FB79BB254C39

• So Sad
How could I actually look "old money" without looking like a poser because I'm:
  • Half ethnic (and mixed-looking)
  • Lower-middle class (parents struggled to pay for our school and university fees)
  • 5'9
  • 16% bf (I am trying to get down to 13%)
HQNP girls love the Old Money look and I'd like to bag a cute HQNP Muslim girl. I don't want to be "generic".
We already talked abt it but i second this, old money attracts the most hqnp on average. However you need to be tall (6'0 +) and white or decently white passing (this doesnt apply to you because your pheno is insane) to pull it off. I rock it and have gotten quite a few compliments, works really well but you have to be in the right environment : can't dress high class when you're surrounded by vinnie hacker tiktok e boys

• +1
We already talked abt it but i second this, old money attracts the most hqnp on average. However you need to be tall (6'0 +) and white or decently white passing
Am I?
(this doesnt apply to you because your pheno is insane) to pull it off.
WDYM my pheno is insane? :lul: :lul:

I rock it and have gotten quite a few compliments, works really well but you have to be in the right environment :
I could try it but I don't want to look too much like a poser.
can't dress high class when you're surrounded by vinnie hacker tiktok e boys
JFL, from what I've seen they attract lots of mentally ill uni girls.

Am I?

WDYM my pheno is insane? :lul: :lul:

I could try it but I don't want to look too much like a poser.

JFL, from what I've seen they attract lots of mentally ill uni girls.
You are not white passing, imo or very slightly. But being mixed is not much worse than being white and being white is better just because it is seen as more desirable. However your coloring (mistook coloring for pheno, mb) is just insane, nic kaufman tier with gandy eye color. I agree that you look like a poser if you dress like that and take public transports for example, but if you go to nice areas, popular touristic places and stuff like that you will not look out of place. True, but afaik it doesnt attract the discord e whore onlyfans mentally ill type, but rather the wattpad hqnp ones. Most NT girls might just say you look good but hqnp non nt girls are the ones that are gonna be attracted the most, and they are your targeted demographic here

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
You are not white passing, imo or very slightly.
What ethnicity do I pass as?
But being mixed is not much worse than being white and being white is better just because it is seen as more desirable.
Why?
However your coloring (mistook coloring for pheno, mb) is just insane, nic kaufman tier with gandy eye color.
Thank you so much, how does it rank with other colourings? How do you describe it?
I agree that you look like a poser if you dress like that and take public transports for example
Yeah that just doesn't sit right

, but if you go to nice areas, popular touristic places and stuff like that you will not look out of place.
Yay!
True, but afaik it doesnt attract the discord e whore onlyfans mentally ill type, but rather the wattpad hqnp ones.
What does, the tiktok prettyboy pheno or the old money maesthetic pheno?
Most NT girls might just say you look good but hqnp non nt girls are the ones that are gonna be attracted the most, and they are your targeted demographic here
The girl I am falling in love with is slightly non NT but seems HQNP

What ethnicity do I pass as?

Why?

Thank you so much, how does it rank with other colourings? How do you describe it?

Yeah that just doesn't sit right

Yay!

What does, the tiktok prettyboy pheno or the old money maesthetic pheno?

The girl I am falling in love with is slightly non NT but seems HQNP
You pass as arab, maybe med idk but gandy eyes halo you hard. If i had to choose a pheno it would be either yours or north atlantid. Afaik (dont take what i say like the absolute truth, i still post on this forum after all) tiktok vinnie hacker eboy => discord ewhores, maesthetic young prettyboy high class => hqnp 16-22 girls, high class shy classy non nt. If she is non nt that's better bc if you marry her you better be able to talk to her without faking your whole personality

You pass as arab, maybe med
In what way, and what kind of Arab?
idk but gandy eyes halo you hard.
Thank you!
If i had to choose a pheno it would be either yours or north atlantid.
Thank you. Am I a non-European North atlantid? Why mine or North Atlantid?
Afaik (dont take what i say like the absolute truth, i still post on this forum after all) tiktok vinnie hacker eboy => discord ewhores, maesthetic young prettyboy high class => hqnp 16-22 girls, high class shy classy non nt.
I agree with this. I wish I looked more maesthetic. The girl I'm seeing is almost 26. I'm 25.
If she is non nt that's better bc if you marry her you better be able to talk to her without faking your whole personality
😍

In what way, and what kind of Arab?

Thank you!

Thank you. Am I a non-European North atlantid? Why mine or North Atlantid?

I agree with this. I wish I looked more maesthetic. The girl I'm seeing is almost 26. I'm 25.

😍
Idk many kinds of arabs man, i grew up in private school wearing ralph lauren. North atlantid because dark hair + blue eyes has the widest and most striking appeal overall no matter the age, the contrast is also insane

• +1
Idk many kinds of arabs man, i grew up in private school wearing ralph lauren. North atlantid because dark hair + blue eyes has the widest and most striking appeal overall no matter the age, the contrast is also insane
Do I look more prettyboy or maesthetic?

Do I look more prettyboy or maesthetic?
Prettyboy, you lack the masc sheer bone mass and shape to be maesthetic. Ideal is prettyboy soft features ( + skin and hair) on a robust masc skull

• So Sad
i want to start old money clothing maxxing too

its not who i am tho, it doesnt feel right ive been wearing nike or adidas tracksuits my entire life

i bought some nice old money coat but its too big for my manlet frame

which type of old money can we get away with without looking too tryhard?

Idk man, chew to get bigger masseters but not too much to the point they bloat you. Maybe get implants to stimulate
:feelswhy:

How to become more maesthetic?
Idk man, either have height or bone mass in your skull. Msucles and frame can help. If you wanna go in the direction i'm going look up @moritz_hau and @tetervinas, they're like 6'3.5 and 6'2.5 respectively and despite being skinny they look maesthetic and or majestic. Peak appeal for hqnp imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
:feelswhy:

How to become more maesthetic?
The goal here is looking like you are genetically superior, looking insane without even trying. That's why height and frame are so majestic, cuz they mean size but chad effortlessly has them whereas 5'5 gymcel bodybuilder gets 0 respect compared to them. That's why surgerymaxxed 1000 different skincare products lookin ass skin looks bad, but naturally clear skin with maybe a couple pimples/marks looks good. Don't say you track your calories like a no life cringe gym bro who worships zyzz, instead says you have good genetics and live a healthy lifestyle. It's about looking good while not even trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771

Users who are viewing this thread

Back