I wish I wasnt white

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Everything whites do is uncool. Legit the lamest race out there!

Ethnic badboys and BBCs are out getting laid and worshipped by white foids while us whiteboys remain incel rotting on .org coping with "JBW"

Truly over. I wish I was ethnic or bbc so instead of looking like a microdicked methhead id look like a criminal badboy with a horsecock :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25193, Tallooksmaxxer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Everything whites do is uncool. Legit the lamest race out there!

Ethnic badboys and BBCs are out getting laid and worshipped by white foids while us whiteboys remain incel rotting on .org and coping with "JBW"

Truly over. I wish I was ethnic so instead of looking like a retarded methhead id look like a criminal badboy :feelsrope:
Obviously, when you're a horse-faced nordcuck then your life isn't going to be lavish.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 25193, the BULL and 9 others
Obviously, when you're a horse-faced nordcuck then your life isn't going to be lavish.
Not even nordic.

I just happen to live in sweden. My dad is mostly of finnish ethnicity and mom is american.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, User49, rand anon and 1 other person
Calling ethnics white passing: Yes hahaha, I am kinda white!

Calling whites ethnics: I would skin your whole family you son of a bitch, where do you live?

Enough said ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 16369, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
Buy self tanner and then race fraud like Ariana Grande used to do.

Zqi27qclihj11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, aBetterMii, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Elvisandreaa, the BULL and 8 others
Racial maturity determines how cool they are

The more mature a race is, the less cool they are. Whites are having a racial midlife crisis at the minute which is why they are obsessed with blacks and hispanics and the 'power of cool'. It's because these races are less mature.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, User49, Jigen and 3 others
I wish I was white

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Sens, dimorphism and 1 other person
Do u wanna do the world's first ever race transplant with me?

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
No colouring for your mid-face ratio.
View attachment 2051140
My midface ratio is actually 1 without lens distortion due to my wide ipd

Also that pic you posted is a screengrab from a video of me in the middle of a sentance about to say a word so my philthrum looks longer

Slavcels are only known as toilet cleaners in western countries.
He look white. If you're Slavic but doesn't look like a meme russian, you're white to normies.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Elvisandreaa
He look white. If you're Slavic but doesn't look like a meme russian, you're white to normies.
If that were the case, this poster wouldn't exist.
Der Untermensch

Our works is done here ethnics. Lets go.

I guess Jews are the true Aryans too

WernerGoldberg.jpg

Otherwise the perfect SS soldier wouldn't be a thing.
Jews have European admixture unlike slavcels who are mongoloids.

Just go to third world countries fuck third world girls and be considered a beauty.

Jews have European admixture unlike slavcels who are mongoloids.
I agree that Jews can more easily larp as whites but so many slavic people look completely white it's insane let's be real.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I agree that Jews can more easily larp as whites but so many slavic people look completely white it's insane let's be real.
And yet you can still tell that they are slavcels due to their toilet cleaner phenotype.
Polska26

And yet you can still tell that they are slavcels due to their toilet cleaner phenotype.
View attachment 2051162
A lot of them do look like that. A lot don't. Just think about russian models or some shit, I'm not Ruski I don't know, I see many russian people that look white on google!

6209554e4bff3b73e26d815e.jpg

A lot of them do look like that. A lot don't. Just think about russian models or some shit, I'm not Ruski I don't know, I see many russian people that look white on google!

6209554e4bff3b73e26d815e.jpg
>Posts some busted-ass ruski models to prove his point
Yeah, it's ogre.
Ruski foid
800px-Kuz_irl.jpg

DANG man I live in finland and most guys are 5.11 or more.. You should be taller.
My grandfather was an italian turbomanlet and my mom is a foidlet

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Also wdym, you said that poster wouldn't exist otherwise. They did tons of caricature about Jews.

At the same breath you say this
They did, but they never made such statements about french and anglos.

They did, but they never made such statements about french and anglos.
Yes but I posted that Jewish boy who they claim to be the perfect SS soldier. It's just ironic because they're both posters don't you get it. Even if it's true and both slavs and jews are subhuman (let's assume)

He was a Goldberg tho I believe he was half jewish half german, still very ironic.

Yes but I posted that Jewish boy who they claim to be the perfect SS soldier. It's just ironic because they're both posters don't you get it. Even if it's true and both slavs and jews are subhuman (let's assume)

He was a Goldberg tho I believe he was half jewish half german, still very ironic.
It's completely over when you're arguing on .org about who's white and not. Fuck this, I'm tired.

le baltic philtrum
What the fuck is "le baltic"? In reality there's like 1.5 mill of actual balts alive and they look like slavcels. Unless you're talking about fingols. They are not baltic, they are finno-ugric.