I wish I wasnt white

You literally say that spanishcels are browner due to muh neolitic DNA when in reality spanishcels looked way different 2k years from now.
no they didnt. what i said is literal facts. Just google neolithic farmers ffs, all euros are mixed with them and south euros have more of their dna. thats what makes south euros darker
Europe has only been getting lighter and lighter for the past few thousands of years

Europe has only been getting lighter and lighter for the past few thousands of years
Idk what to believe...
Julius-Caesar-marble-sculpture-Andrea-di-Pietro.jpg
170px-Alexander_the_Great_Ny_Carlsberg_Glyptotek_IN574_n1.jpg
Shitaly9

Prove it. His parents could be of finish descent which is pretty likely considering the history of scandi countries.
Tons of native scandinavians who look like him because mixing with sami people.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Everything whites do is uncool. Legit the lamest race out there!

Ethnic badboys and BBCs are out getting laid and worshipped by white foids while us whiteboys remain incel rotting on .org coping with "JBW"

Truly over. I wish I was ethnic or bbc so instead of looking like a microdicked methhead id look like a criminal badboy with a horsecock :feelsrope:
Curries and Asians are less cool than whites. But yeah Arabs blacks and Latinos are more NT

Prove it. His parents could be of finish descent which is pretty likely considering the history of scandi countries.
this bitch from iceland looks mongoloid as hell!
auto

i guess all northwest euros are mongoloids aswell
And for the record, iceland is comprised of celts and scandis, no eskimos or finns

auto

And for the record, iceland is comprised of celts and scandis, no eskimos or finns
I'm from Iceland and never saw this creature.

auto

Bro, she's literally has Saami, Inuit ancestry.

trust me race is the least of your problems

no coloring, race or anything can save u being 5’8 and having a disgusting narrow skull in sweden Bud.

proof?
those people never settled in iceland
>4 Pages of schizophrenia
She looks like that due to the fact that Scandis mixed with Saami people + Greenland.

>4 Pages of schizophrenia
She looks like that due to the fact that Scandis mixed with Saami people + Greenland.
nah. shes pure NW euro
NW euros are chinks. Nobody is white.

trust me race is the least of your problems

no coloring, race or anything can save u being 5’8 and having a disgusting narrow skull in sweden Bud.
I have been asked out twice and made out with another.

If I had darker coloring and was ethnic those numbers would be higher

My skull also isnt narrow. My bizygo is 14.3. I just have a tall/long face

I have hyperpigmentation dumbass thats why My skin looks Brown and white at the same time think before You type telling me I have a low iQ when in reality it's you

Dont gaslight ethnics in to believing they have a chance you crazy !

My skull also isnt narrow. My bizygo is 14.3. I just have a tall/long face
Which makes it narrow, it’s especially bad since faelids have wider skulls. it’s done for you buddy boyo, you didn’t even get your phenotypical traits