I wish I wasnt white

What the fuck is "le baltic"? In reality there's like 1.5 mill of actual balts alive and they look like slavcels. Unless you're talking about fingols. They are not baltic, they are finno-ugric.
all of them are related

Only to non-white normies.
They think that Slavs are white.
this stupid dog bashan used to argue to me that slavs are white either he was trolling me or he was serious.
@MoggerGaston knows how western europeans look at slavs and they can tell them apart in an instant and look down upon them

I don't argue. A lot of slavic people look white.
Pashtuns might look whyt but they are not "whyt". Pointless to argue tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bashan
Finno-ugric are a completely different breed from slavcels.
they have a common ancestor in EE. although slavs and balts have more recent common ancestor.

Pashtuns might look whyt but they are not "whyt". Pointless to argue tbh.

View attachment 2051189
Oh I never said that Slavs are literally white, I meant that a lot of them are white passing which is all that matters. Nobody gives a fuck about your literal DNA.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Oh I never said that Slavs are literally white, I meant that a lot of them are white passing which is all that matters. Nobody gives a fuck about your literal DNA.
their literal dna doesnt have anything to do with asians

Welp, they are not because every westerner treats slavcels like deathniKS (unless slavcel is some giga-mogger like Vasily Stepanov but even then you can tell that he's a slavcel).
jx2axxr7jzh91.jpg

this stupid dog bashan used to argue to me that slavs are white
Triggering you. I don't think they're literally white but a lot of them do look white. Not talking about DNA. You can guess or know that they're Slavic but they look very similar to white people.

whata retard

their literal dna doesnt have anything to do with asians
I like how everybody on this thread throw the Slavic shit on someone else. Brutal for slavcels nobody wants them @MoggerGaston

I like how everybody on this thread throw the Slavic shit on someone else. Brutal for slavcels nobody wants them @MoggerGaston
@Latebloomer10
@cloUder
@St.TikTokcel

No racism :rage::rage::rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
Racial maturity determines how cool they are

The more mature a race is, the less cool they are. Whites are having a racial midlife crisis at the minute which is why they are obsessed with blacks and hispanics and the 'power of cool'. It's because these races are less mature.

@Latebloomer10
@cloUder
@St.TikTokcel

No racism :rage::rage::rage:
wdym, ive been defending them from the autist who's purpose in life is to autistically call them mongoloids wherever he possibly can

wdym, ive been defending them from the autist who's purpose in life is to autistically call them mongoloids wherever he possibly can
who does that? finnish people look mongoloid tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Thought you defend gooks from slavic people jfl

• JFL
Bro i talked to a finnish girl online once she legit looked like a chinese girl with a blonde wig on
What about the girl I posted, she's from Finland (born there)

• +1
740full-novaruu.jpg
FmOaUFFWQAEDdFE

Only finnish girl I know ngl
theres a widespread movement of slavophobes and 2nd world anthropologists trying to pin east european attributes to mongoloids.

• JFL
You lack grey matter in your prefrontal cortex.
Cope from baltic incel who's country got abused by slavs so he dedicated his whole online presence trying to assert a meme as reality.

Cope from baltic incel who's country got abused by slavs so he dedicated his whole online presence trying to assert a meme as reality.
I already said that baltcels are the same as slavcels. They don't even practically exist so idk what point you're making. At this point just go and watch some sissy hypno or whatever because you're vital functions are failing.

FbDOPkeXgAAVY0Y.jpg:large
why-d-she-have-to-quit-the-camgirl-life-novaruu-7gsbkcwc6o-1080x1622.jpg

I need a Finnish wife

Im a white ethnic russian SO no problem for me

• JFL
I already said that baltcels are the same as slavcels. They don't even practically exist so idk what point you're making. At this point just go and watch some sissy hypno or whatever because you're vital functions are failing.
Wrong. Youre living through the great cope of being a victim to identity erasure. You think the original balts were a noble, totally different from slavs race, which got assimilated by le evil russia and other slavs. Your sole purpose on this site is to obnoxiously spread 4chan race memes as if theyre reality.
Not a single thing youve ever said has been backed up by anything. You have 100s of random cherrypicked photos saved and theyre your best proof of anything which you say.
Your anthropology knowledge is next to none. All you can do is post google images. Just lol. Everything you say gets totally obliterated by genetic analysis

• JFL
Wrong. Youre living through the great cope of being a victim to identity erasure. You think the original balts were a noble, totally different from slavs race, which got assimilated by le evil russia and other slavs. Your sole purpose on this site is to obnoxiously spread 4chan race memes as if theyre reality.
Not a single thing youve ever said has been backed up by anything. You have 100s of random cherrypicked photos saved and theyre your best proof of anything which you say.
Your anthropology knowledge is next to none. All you can do is post google images. Just lol. Everything you say gets totally obliterated by genetic analysis
where are you from clouder

????????????????. I didn't even mention any of these things throughout PSL forums. Holy fucking shit man. Slavcels themselves genocide slavcels you utter monkey. Jesus christ you're demented.