I wish I wasnt white

Bulgaria.
giphy.webp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
????????????????. I didn't even mention any of these things throughout PSL forums. Holy fucking shit man. Slavcels themselves genocide slavcels you utter monkey. Jesus christ you're demented.
You dont have to mention it for me to know you stand by it.
You will never in your life post any genetic proof of slavs being mongoloid. Never.
Now go back to 4chan and post pics from knowyourmeme in random threads

You dont have to mention it for me to know you stand by it.
You will never in your life post any genetic proof of slavs being mongoloid. Never.
Now go back to 4chan and post pics from knowyourmeme in random threads
We're talking about looks not about muh conquests six gorillion years ago.

Funny thing is, all of you goyim go to hell at the end of the day. Mongol or Aryan. Build the third temple or suffer the consequences.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
You re right bro i'm green i'm just color blind
Your vision is too weak to realize you're ethnic as fuck. I know why you think you white but you're not, not even close.

sharingan-gif-12.gif

Sharingan type shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
We're talking about looks not about muh conquests six gorillion years ago.
"In Czechs, the frequency of eastern-Eurasian (Mongoloid) mtDNA lineages constituted 1.8%. "

"Frequency variations of these DNA lineages in different Slavic groups was observed, with the range from 1.2 and 1.6% in Southern and Western Slavs, respectively, to 1.3 to 5.2% in Eastern Slavs, the Russian population of Eastern Europe."

Oh damn bro 2% mongoloid MTdna (mitochonrial dna is like 1% of overall dna, jfl) definitely makes slavs fully mongoloid as you claim

Your vision is too weak to realize you're ethnic as fuck. I know why you think you white but you're not, not even close.

sharingan-gif-12.gif

Ok bro i don't respond to idiots whatever You say 👍

• JFL
As a child before i knew about all this race shit i always wondered how mika hakkinen was a blonde mongol.

"In Czechs, the frequency of eastern-Eurasian (Mongoloid) mtDNA lineages constituted 1.8%. "

"Frequency variations of these DNA lineages in different Slavic groups was observed, with the range from 1.2 and 1.6% in Southern and Western Slavs, respectively, to 1.3 to 5.2% in Eastern Slavs, the Russian population of Eastern Europe."

Oh damn bro 2% mongoloid MTdna (mitochonrial dna is like 1% of overall dna, jfl) definitely makes slavs fully mongoloid as you claim
Southern slavs are turk/arab rapebabies. Obviously, they are not going to posses mongoloid DNA.
Rosija16

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Bashan
Southern slavs are turk/arab rapebabies. Obviously, they are not going to posses mongoloid DNA.
View attachment 2051273
Your study talks czechs and russians aswell. Peaks at 5% in some russian populations who are probably eastern, close to the urals. With mtdna being 1% of total genes.

Your study talks czechs and russians aswell. Peaks at 5% in some russian populations who are probably eastern, close to the urals. With mtdna being 1% of total genes.
Green is eurasia
800px-Indo-European_Language_Family_Branches_in_Eurasia.png

this is where whites come from
Germanic_peoples.jpg

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Just few mililitres of blood make a difference.
Slavs1

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead

sharingan-gif-12.gif

Ethnicity has nothing to do with skin color You stupid idiot

• JFL
Ethnicity has nothing to do with skin color You stupid idiot
Quote of the year.

But even I take your quote literally, your skin is still ethnic looking. You look pale over a brown skin. It's very different my ethnic friend.

Just few mililitres of blood make a difference.
View attachment 2051283
>title: slavs1
how many of these do you have saved? a whole ass directory for each ethnicity?
Also mirin falling back to posting random pics when youve proven yourself to be clueless about the topic. And proven yourself wrong.
Let me tell you a secret (more like anthropology 101)
ALL europeans have a substantial amount of middle eastern dna. even the whitest nordics. By your stupid definition of whiteness, where <0.1% of dna makes you fully another race, everyone in europe is non white
Slavs are not special in any way, and if theyre non white, other euros are just as non white

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Quote of the year.

But even I take your quote literally, your skin is still ethnic looking. You look pale over a brown skin. It's very different my ethnic friend.
Thats because I burn and then I tan nothing unusual

Green is eurasia
800px-Indo-European_Language_Family_Branches_in_Eurasia.png

this is where whites come from
Germanic_peoples.jpg
All those people are part middle eastern and they all come from somewhere else, nobody "came" from NW europe

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
All those people are part middle eastern and they all come from somewhere else, nobody "came" from NW europe
no shit sherlock we all came from africa but people evolve and change over thousands of years and with racemixing even faster

>title: slavs1
how many of these do you have saved? a whole ass directory for each ethnicity?
Also mirin falling back to posting random pics when youve proven yourself to be clueless about the topic. And proven yourself wrong.
Let me tell you a secret (more like anthropology 101)
ALL europeans have a substantial amount of middle eastern dna. even the whitest nordics. By your stupid definition of whiteness, where <0.1% of dna makes you fully another race, everyone in europe is non white
Slavs are not special in any way, and if theyre non white, other euros are just as non white
They don't. Only the shitalians and spaniards do because they were conquered by moors. Secondly, we're talking about their appearance. Slavcels posses mongoloid features whilst actual germanics do NOT. You're really adamant about proving the "whytness" of slavcels when you yourself are a brown bulGAYRian. What's even the point?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52758
Are you really 16? ngl you IQ mog the fuck out of me at your age. I was such a retard. Not because of this post, just overall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You have ethnic tier IQ too. I'm so sorry.
I may have a low iq but atleast i'm not a idiot to realize that i'm white

They don't. Only the shitalians and spaniards do because they were conquered by moors. Secondly, we're talking about their appearance. Slavcels posses mongoloid features whilst actual germanics do NOT. You're really adamant about proving the "whytness" of slavcels when you yourself are a brown bulGAYRian. What's even the point?
Yes they do. They have ancestry from neolithic farmers who came from the middle east
Spaniards simply have more of it. They dont look browner cause of moors, but more of that same dna from a neolithic population.
Slavcels either coincidentally posses mongoloid features , or you wrongly assesed them as mongoloid. Simple as. Obviously proven by the fact that slavs dont actually have the necessary mongoloid dna in order to express true mongoloid features

no shit sherlock we all came from africa but people evolve and change over thousands of years and with racemixing even faster
and im saying theres no genetic basis on only NW euros being white. No genetic basis, no anthropological basis, just tards who say a wide nose or a flat midface and titles slavs as mongoloids. NW europe and NE europe got populated by the same group of ppl. They look different cause of genetic drift

Yes they do. They have ancestry from neolithic farmers who came from the middle east
Spaniards simply have more of it. They dont look browner cause of moors, but more of that same dna from a neolithic population.
Slavcels either coincidentally posses mongoloid features , or you wrongly assesed them as mongoloid. Simple as. Obviously proven by the fact that slavs dont actually have the necessary mongoloid dna in order to express true mongoloid features
Why do you know this? what do you do all day? at your age I didn't even know the Balkans is a place (not joking) I thought Greece is in the middle east. Like legit didn't know the Balkans is a place on earth.

To my defence I was out there slaying it with pros in videogames :feelshah:

western europeans would think oh "you're bulgarian so you're a gypsy?"

Why do you know this? what do you do all day? at your age I didn't even know the Balkans is a place (not joking) I thought Greece is in the middle east. Like legit didn't know the Balkans is a place on earth.

why not. i find it interesting and it tells me about people's ancient past

They dont look browner cause of moors, but more of that same dna from a neolithic population.
Just admit yourself to a mental asylum.

why not. i find it interesting and it tells me about people's ancient past
Idk I just played vidya all day. Could barely type in English too cuz no exposure.

Idk I just played vidya all day. Could barely type in English too cuz no exposure.
i also used to, i played csgo from 12 to 15 but grew out of it

What is like to have light blue eyes ?

you can't even point out your own country on a map

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
Says the guy calling slavs fully mongoloid.
Youve been proven wrong. Cope with it
You literally say that spanishcels are browner due to muh neolitic DNA when in reality spanishcels looked way different 2k years from now. It's because they were literally invaded by arabs and thus they appear to have more of MENA appearance.

What is like to have light blue eyes ?
Amazing shit bro, like an LSD trip but permanent. We see mad colors and shit. colors you can't imagine

• JFL
Reactions: theL
He's norwegian, all euros are mixed to some point.
Prove it. His parents could be of finish descent which is pretty likely considering the history of scandi countries.

you can't even point out your own country on a map
Now I can, but at 16 I couldn't. I blame VideoGames. But I was really good at them so I can't be retarded. I mean, I am retarded. But I can't be. I mean, maybe I was ok but now I'm retarded. I mean, these days I blame the brain cancer.

• JFL
@cloUder I legit didn't know the Balkans is a thing. You guys are so irrelevant ngl. Sometimes I speak with Americans and they have legit no idea wtf is the Balkans too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787