i witnessed the decay of modern society before my own eyes

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
I saw a 16yo guy go from a normal guy with a love for alcohol and doing whatever he wanted to a cuck who started writing "stories" and hanging out with girls platonically. The doctors saw him being a disobedient guy who was never gonna be a slave so they nerfed him with meds which lowered his T and made him homosexual. They gaslighted him by telling him oh ur doing so well look ur writing stories and talking about emotions instead of being antagonistic ur not mentally ill anymore! Because mental illness is such a stigma, most ppl genuinely believe they have to do whatever the "experts" say in order to be "cured", the more ur on meds or the more naturally cucked u are, the easier it is to believe in this shit. This guy is now probably a non binary faggot who paints his nails for "social media points". I just cant with society.

@Hardrada

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 20370, currylightskin and 3 others
Jk reading rn

What's Ur face out of ten

whoever makes the decisions in society runs everything, they can make people behave and think in a certain pattern

JUST INJECT TESTOSTERONE IS NOT THAT HARD AND BREAK YOUR BONES IN ORDER TO BECOME A MOGGER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
whoever makes the decisions in society runs everything, they can make people behave and think in a certain pattern
That’s me

JUST INJECT TESTOSTERONE IS NOT THAT HARD AND BREAK YOUR BONES IN ORDER TO BECOME A MOGGER
I might actually inject I think the vax gave me chronic fatigue

I might actually inject I think the vax gave me chronic fatigue
unironically if you're in puberty inject or getting test naturally is gonna change your life. i stopped feeling like an incel and i stopped rotting, and my brow ridge as well as other bones are more thick. fapping will lower your test though because women hormones contribute to the test levels after sex but fapping doesn't so

so just become masculine because bones are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
unironically if you're in puberty inject or getting test naturally is gonna change your life. i stopped feeling like an incel and i stopped rotting, and my brow ridge as well as other bones are more thick. fapping will lower your test though because women hormones contribute to the test levels after sex but fapping doesn't so

so just become masculine because bones are everything
Is it fine to go near my sister after fapping?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and humanoidsub7
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Manletmachine
You're disgusting.
You really bumped this old ass thread to write this stupid shit because I made a joke on your thread. Why are oldcels so stuck in their brainwashed pre blackpill teen state to the point they’re still moral feminists after being blackpilled? U guys all found the blackpill too late innit, ur npcs for life

You really bumped this old ass thread to write this stupid shit because I made a joke on your thread. Why are oldcels so stuck in their brainwashed pre blackpill teen state to the point they’re still moral feminists after being blackpilled? U guys all found the blackpill too late innit, ur npcs for life
idek what joke you're talking about. You sound paranoid. I just thought it's gross that you would talk about your sister like that. That's certainly not a joke since it's not the first time you made siscon tier posts. But hey, it's your shit life so go on doing whatever radical truecel shit you're gonna do.

idek what joke you're talking about. You sound paranoid. I just thought it's gross that you would talk about your sister like that. That's certainly not a joke since it's not the first time you made siscon tier posts. But hey, it's your shit life so go on doing whatever radical truecel shit you're gonna do.
I’m talking about the not a word joke I made on ur beer thread u retard. You bumped this thread which is way too old to be on the front page so clearly u dug into my post history after a harmless joke bro just chill. Siscon is based idk what ur on

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124