I workout so much

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I workouts so much that I dreamt about doing working out in my dreams, yeah even last night I dreamt doing weight dips between buildings and lifting sth while having foid screaming to me in my dreams.

It felt like I was actually Doing a drip as well wtf.

I think I train almost to failure every single night for 25mins on average.

I kinda skip breakfast and lunch and only have 2 meals in the evening as well because I always feel drowsy when I eat sth during the day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Ron, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
@ConfusedBolivian @Orc @WishIwasChico @the BULL @gooner23 @Eli @Jungcuck

My honest reaction:

3980436_1cc80585c85fb5547ec887c8860127e52a9dc32e.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, WeiWei, RTLBbc and 2 others
Based, today i did 21 reps with 100kg bench and i recorded it

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Working out too often lowers T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
What is that footwork for?
i do it too but its because my back isn't flat against the bench and more arched @ConfusedBolivian looks flat against the bench but i use the foot and point my foot down during my first rep and then keep repeating that motion for every rep

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
also use dumbbells so i need to manually put it to my chest

i do it too but its because my back isn't flat against the bench and more arched @ConfusedBolivian looks flat against the bench but i use the foot and point my foot down during my first rep and then keep repeating that motion for every rep
I am flat and i dont use my feet to drive up bcs i want my chest n triceps to work more

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Enjoy severe premature aging and low T.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I am flat and i dont use my feet to drive up bcs i want my chest n triceps to work more
i mean your using your feeti n the same motion i was saying, you point your foot down nothing wrong with using a little leverage i recommend it for more optimal muscle activation towards your last reps

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i mean your using your feeti n the same motion i was saying, you point your foot down nothing wrong with using a little leverage i recommend it for more optimal muscle activation towards your last reps
Based