I got laughed at by stacys at the gym

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I got another story for you fuckers. Can't catch a fucking break with these whores istg.
Lately all the bitches on earth seem to hate me and talk behind my back jfl

So as you all probably know I'm sitting at around 9% bf. I have an unhealthy amount of veins popping out and every part of me thought I was looking like a breedable monster, well I was terribly wrong.

My usual gym is closed on sundays so I had to go to the 24/7 cuckold basic fit in my area. Anyone who has gone to a basic fit knows the place is full of sex-craved stacys so I didn't really mind going there. I was getting one of my best workouts in, my pump was out of this world, I just felt like godzilla.

Next to me there was a group of stacy's doing tricep pushdown, like a fucking horde of goblins. I took off my headphones so I could listen to what they were saying cuz I'm a noisy fuck. They started talking ab 'what type of body do you think is pretty?', I thought that I was in, I thought I was gonna be the talk of the town tonight, well no.
This one girl started talking ab how guys who are lean are dirty looking and disgusting asf. Everyone agreed with her and they started going even further saying they think guys who are lean should die because they're narcy. I already knew it was over for me but then there was this one bitch pointing at me and saying to her friends 'look at that guy, his body is d i s g u s t i n g'. Literally every fucking girl in that group agreed and they started laughing at me saying I should eat more and that a papercut could kill me blabla the usual shit. I just pretended that I didn't hear them and continued my workout. my view on women is changing rapidly, I might actually need a femboy JFL

I had so much confidence and in my mind I was already slaying their prime pussy but no they decided they wanted to be retarded asf.
everyday is another day closer to me brutally killing a foid and dragging her chopped off head through the town for everyone to see

If you don't like my stories and feel like commenting go kys

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, Jungcuck and 29 others
they prob just got rejected by a lean playa tbh and are hatin on u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, curiousinterest2002 and 16 others
they were flirting with you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, wayme, borismonster and 10 others
@PsychoDsk nah but they prob wouldnt even notice you if you looked like shit

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, borismonster, socialcel and 2 others
So they prefer bloatmaxxers ?

Dnrd

• WTF
Reactions: anhedonia16
So they prefer bloatmaxxers ?
they were saying they like guys that are big but still have some fat, so I would guess they like these types of body's

mega457805_001.jpg

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
audio hallucinations of a paranoid schizophrenic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, itsoveralready, TheRagingBull and 12 others
bro you don't understand females, when females don't find you attractive they ignore you, if they make those kind of comments they want to catch your attention + they're insecure, they wanted to get dommed by him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Klasik01, BearBoy and 6 others
bro you don't understand females, when females don't find you attractive they ignore you, if they make those kind of comments they want to catch your attention + they're insecure, they wanted to get dommed by him
Sure bro. Females were laughing at me and openly criticising my facial features in front of me so that I could hear them well. Pointed out n laugh. Talked to my friend n ignored me. Sure bro. Great flirting. Amazing flirting

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmidder, wastedspermcel, TheRagingBull and 5 others
Sure bro. Females were laughing at me and openly criticising my facial features in front of me so that I could hear them well. Pointed out n laugh. Talked to my friend n ignored me. Sure bro. Great flirting. Amazing flirting
they were flirting bro. females don't want to interact with people they're not attracted to

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
same shit happened to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, piec, Tai Lung and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmidder, TheRagingBull, BearBoy and 3 others
they were flirting bro. females don't want to interact with people they're not attracted to
They didn’t wanna interact, they were genuinely laughing at me. Ain’t no way any of them wanted to get fucked by me because meh I can die because their pussy hair cut open my vein meh

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, TheRagingBull, BearBoy and 1 other person
they didnt insult ur FACE so u are good. its so much worse to get insulted because of FACE.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, iblamechico, datboijj and 1 other person
They didn’t wanna interact, they were genuinely laughing at me. Ain’t no way any of them wanted to get fucked by me because meh I can die because their pussy hair cut open my vein meh
they knew they couldn't get you so they started to cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, mog_me and PsychoDsk
I got another story for you fuckers. Can't catch a fucking break with these whores istg.

So as you all probably know I'm sitting at around 9% bf. I have an unhealthy amount of veins popping out and every part of me thought I was looking like a breedable monster, well I was terribly wrong.

My usual gym is closed on sundays so I had to go to the 24/7 cuckold basic fit in my area. Anyone who has gone to a basic fit knows the place is full of sex-craved stacys so I didn't really mind going there. I was getting one of my best workouts in, my pump was out of this world, I just felt like godzilla.

Next to me there was a group of stacy's doing tricep pushdown, like a fucking horde of goblins. I took off my headphones so I could listen to what they were saying cuz I'm a noisy fuck. They started talking ab 'what type of body do you think is pretty?', I thought that I was in, I thought I was gonna be the talk of the town tonight, well no.
This one girl started talking ab how guys who are lean are dirty looking and disgusting asf. Everyone agreed with her and they started going even further saying they think guys who are lean should die because they're narcy. I already knew it was over for me but then there was this one bitch pointing at me and saying to her friends 'look at that guy, his body is d i s g u s t i n g'. Literally every fucking girl in that group agreed and they started laughing at me saying I should eat more and that a papercut could kill me blabla the usual shit. I just pretended that I didn't hear them and continued my workout. my view on women is changing rapidly, I might actually need a femboy JFL

I had so much confidence and in my mind I was already slaying their prime pussy but no they decided they wanted to be retarded asf.
everyday is another day closer to me brutally killing a foid and dragging her chopped off head through the town for everyone to see

This is how women flirt jfl

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Js be like me, i isolated myself from society, i avoid any human contact possible, i workout in my home and study online classes

• +1

That is a brutal experience, still miring your bf% but I am not a woman so maybe you shouldn't be listening to me

That is a brutal experience, still miring your bf% but I am not a woman so maybe you shouldn't be listening to me
Being lean asf is just male gaze imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, forevergymcelling, BearBoy and 2 others
You've just discovered that big, defined muscles are male gaze, congratulations. I've known that for about 5 years.

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, R@m@, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Being lean asf is just male gaze imo
think its the opposite, roids probably changed your mindset, not alot of women are worshipping ronnie coleman as the sexiest mfer

think its the opposite, roids probably changed your mindset, not alot of women are worshipping ronnie coleman as the sexiest mfer
I'm not on roids and I'm not even that big. I think it's because I just look homeless and scary.
These are pics of today before these bitches started humiliating me. I'm far from the 'steroid bodybuilder body'

427067460_1354134752650305_1462263071401683073_n.jpg
426836723_1116824872661554_5717758104494864894_n.jpg

are you the same person as this? if not you need to post in normal lighting just like in your bathroom, you look no where close to being natty and you post like a confusedbolivian and wishiwaschico roid raging at shi, no reason to cclaim natty on an incel forum bruh

View attachment 2737816
are you the same person as this? if not you need to post in normal lighting just like in your bathroom, you look no where close to being natty and you post like a confusedbolivian and wishiwaschico roid raging at shi, no reason to cclaim natty on an incel forum bruh
yea, you can clearly see I'm natural, that doesn't look like a physique that's built by roids boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Primalsplit
I'm not on roids and I'm not even that big. I think it's because I just look homeless and scary.
These are pics of today before these bitches started humiliating me. I'm far from the 'steroid bodybuilder body'

I knew u were ginger

yea, you can clearly see I'm natural, that doesn't look like a physique that's built by roids boyo.
have you seen what true 0.1% natties looks like nott as impressive as you think? if not you need to just posts a more normal close up in a bathroom with normal lighting.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

Screenshot 20240211 153201 Discord

Wait heres real opinion by a women

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Tai Lung
have you seen what true 0.1% natties looks like nott as impressive as you think? if not you need to just posts a more normal close up in a bathroom with normal lighting.
that one pic with a tanktop is the most accurate pic dipshit, it's in natural lighting from a distance in a mirror. + a pump

its that @Itsmelurking505 pheno but a lot better looking ofc.
Im not ginger! I am NOT ginger (i'm gonna dye my hair black)

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
that one pic with a tanktop is the most accurate pic dipshit, it's in natural lighting from a distance in a mirror. + a pump
i mean keep convincing yourself your natty i guess bruh, there was another 6'4 dude that was just veins popping all over with a full frame saying that he was natty. Just ridiculous bruh

i mean keep convincing yourself your natty i guess bruh, there was another 6'4 dude that was just veins popping all over with a full frame saying that he was natty. Just ridiculous bruh
Is it so hard to believe that some ppl have perfect muscle building genetics? My grandfather was a bodybuilder and my dad was a powerlifter keep coping anorexic fuck

Is it so hard to believe that some ppl have perfect muscle building genetics? My grandfather was a bodybuilder and my dad was a powerlifter keep coping anorexic fuck
nothing is more important than being short when it comes to being natty your 6'1 bro, all natties that looked borderline juicy were around 5'3. your not the most convincing as i stated above you roid post like @ConfusedBolivian and you maintained muscle fullness at single digit bf. Would be believable if you were around 5'3-5'6 but its just not possible maintain single digit body fats cause of your hormones you will just deflate slowly and you seem to have retained at all at such a height. Might've dropped some a small dose of test in your creatine

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull
nothing is more important than being short when it comes to being natty your 6'1 bro, all natties that looked borderline juicy were around 5'3. your not the most convincing as i stated above you roid post like @ConfusedBolivian and you maintained muscle fullness at single digit bf. Would be believable if you were around 5'3-5'6 but its just not possible maintain single digit body fats cause of your hormones you will just deflate slowly and you seem to have retained at all at such a height. Might've dropped some a small dose of test in your creatine
just die nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Tai Lung, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
just die nigga
i mean im just saying no reason to claim natty on this site i aint judging you on steroids or sarms, just a bit misleading and its clear by the way you post bruh. Probably bleeds into your life too

• So Sad

It’s easy just take a shower and get a haircut

• JFL
Not natty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and PsychoDsk
Im joking i didnt even saw ur physique

• JFL

Seems like men only gym is needed.

But then - again. Wouldnt be safe there with all the fagots thirsting. Just like here

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies