I would never date a black/brown girl

Bulgariansub5

Bulgariansub5

Iron
Joined
Apr 19, 2025
Posts
71
Reputation
75
I would never date them, I just don't find them attractive I have seen a lot of conventionally attractive brown/black girls but I don't feel shit. Unlike when I see a conventionally attractive white/Asian girl.
Plus on top of that they are usually stupid af and insufferable to talk to.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and jp212
But can u even date a woman in general?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity, Quetila, whiskers52 and 2 others
I would never date them, I just don't find them attractive I have seen a lot of conventionally attractive brown/black girls but I don't feel shit. Unlike when I see a conventionally attractive white/Asian girl.
Plus on top of that they are usually stupid af and insufferable to talk to.
Beggars can’t be choosers brah
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Quetila, lowtide654 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eric_mxcl, Quetila, pleasevanity and 2 others
being a female is a deficiency by itself, now add being black or brown. Garlic naan punani
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I would never date them, I just don't find them attractive I have seen a lot of conventionally attractive brown/black girls but I don't feel shit. Unlike when I see a conventionally attractive white/Asian girl.
Plus on top of that they are usually stupid af and insufferable to talk to.
i would be disgusted if i had touched one by accident black girls are like shit once u touch em the smell never goes away
 
  • JFL
Reactions: hanniball and Bulgariansub5
Would u date a Wasian stacy

Or a Black Stacy

Or an Indian Stacy

Or a White stacy

Or a Latina Stacy

Or a Jewish Stacy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bulgariansub5
so narrow minded youve never seen an htb+ black or brown girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bulgariansub5
IMG 1050

Yeah facts id date this white girl @arlo_420
 
Would u date a Wasian stacy

Or a Black Stacy

Or an Indian Stacy

Or a White stacy

Or a Latina Stacy

Or a Jewish Stacy
if I had the chance I'd date any kind of Stacy 😂 but comparing what I have seen Its just my preference
 
Niggas be named Bulgariansub5 thinking they deserve a girl 😭😭🤣🤣👋🏻👋🏻
 
i would be disgusted if i had touched one by accident black girls are like shit once u touch em the smell never goes away
straight up evil
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jp212
I would never date them, I just don't find them attractive I have seen a lot of conventionally attractive brown/black girls but I don't feel shit. Unlike when I see a conventionally attractive white/Asian girl.
Plus on top of that they are usually stupid af and insufferable to talk to.
I once dated a black girl (a coon) cuz she had such a nice body shape, left her after 2 months it was funny tho
 

Similar threads

polarpop
Replies
7
Views
57
polarpop
polarpop
presible
Replies
12
Views
65
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
Vyoman
Replies
8
Views
61
dariusfwb
dariusfwb
Eric_mxcl
Replies
20
Views
102
Recalcitrance
Recalcitrance
koreancel
Replies
64
Views
240
revivles
revivles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top