I'd honestly hate to be east asian - being east asian is worse than curry

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
East asian guys are treated so badly by society, their own women are the biggest self-haters there are. There is no race of woman more white-worshipping than east asians, one may argue "but failednormiemanlet, pajeet women are just as bad!". To that I say, that is false. The reality is that a lot of pajeet women are conservative to an extent and don't carry the self-hatred to the same level as an east asian does. I know some may argue and claim im coping, but im not. The marriage stats show that in the UK for example indian men tend to marry out slightly more than indian women, in other words Indian women and men both behave in similar ways.

East asians however are getting cucked left right and centre, we all know infamously how east asian women are marrying whites in mass numbers in western countries. But what if I told you that in countries such as singapore and malaysia the majortiy of people with chinese/indian ancestry have an indian father and chinese mother? That 16.4% of marriages were interethnic in singapore and the MAJORITY of them were between Indian men and chinese women.

Yup you heard that. Even curries are cucking the chinese JFL, it gets even worse. In countries such as Singapore curries are such moggers the chink population has started to seethe.

JFL, imagine you get to such a low point in your life that you need to fight with a curry because he is dating someone that is of the same race as you. Even SFcels are not this pathetic.

Being east asian sucks, I'm glad I'm curry tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, watah, FrameMogger and 22 others
@justinzayn GTFIH you will love this thread nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 18032, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
Curries will take over the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
100% correct, I have a soft spot for the Japanese and they are moggers but the rest of East Asia no matter how rich rich or developed they are are neotenous subhumans:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They can have their KPOP and Kdrama shit IDgaf:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, Daniel Plainview, FrameMogger and 7 others
Curries will take over the world
curries are a mogger race unironically. The british just demonised us during the 1800s and then "send bobs n vagene" low iq fucks further degraded the curry name. Curries literally ran uganda's economy and were so powerful that they got kicked out by Idi Amin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Daniel Plainview, FrameMogger and 9 others
100% correct, I have a soft spot for the Japanese and they are moggers but the rest of East Asia no matter how rich rich or developed they are are neotenous subhumans:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They can have their KPOP and Kdrama shit IDgaf:ROFLMAO:
unironically, it's over for east asians if they are being cucked by us in their own land. Some niggas on here might cope and say "i bet those indians in singapore and malaysia are north indian moggers hurr" nope. The majority are tamils (south indian dark skin moggers)

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FrameMogger, Deleted member 17676 and 3 others
Curries literally ran uganda's economy and were so powerful that they got kicked out by Idi Amin
Oh that's not all. It's all over Africa. Look at South Africa for instance even with pigskin segregation, we still mog them:lul:

HDI in South Africa by race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
You're right on a few things, yes chindian couples are always Indian male Asian female.

Yes Priyankas are less self hating than Chings.

BUT Priyankas, where it matters, are still chadpreetlite+ only.

So Priyankas frontier is:

6 JBW = 7 ethnic = 10 riceman, so a 1 point penalty to own race, and culture society is most of the difference (I Only mean northern, Aryan Priyankas)

Ching frontier is

3 JBW = 8 riceman = 10 ethnic, so a 5 point penalty to own race, and 4 of those 5 points are looksbased, only 1 is culture/ society

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 17676, Xangsane and 4 others
You're right on a few things, yes chindian couples are always Indian male Asian female.

Yes Priyankas are less self hating than Chings.

BUT Priyankas, where it matters, are still chadpreetlite+ only.

So Priyankas frontier is:

6 JBW = 7 ethnic = 10 riceman, so a 1 point penalty to own race, and culture society is most of the difference (I Only mean northern, Aryan Priyankas)

Ching frontier is

3 JBW = 8 riceman = 10 ethnic, so a 5 point penalty to own race, and 4 of those 5 points are looksbased, only 1 is culture/ society
I do not have much experience with northern Indians, so I won't argue. From my experiences Northern indians mainly only date within their clan/race, jatts date jatts, punjabis date punjabis, sikhs only sikhs, etc. Most never would date a south indian.

For chinks it's over man, they are literally being cucked by fucking tamil niggas. It's not even north indian aryan moggers doing the damage, it's south indian dravidians.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 18340 and 1 other person
What's even better is that South African indians own the niggers despite being third-class Shudra land labourers:feelskek::feelskek:
South africa income by race

Basically even the lowest brown trash mogs negroes hahaha this is hilarious to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, FrameMogger, Deleted member 17676 and 3 others
I do not have much experience with northern Indians, so I won't argue. From my experiences Northern indians mainly only date within their clan/race, jatts date jatts, punjabis date punjabis, sikhs only sikhs, etc. Most never would date a south indian.

For chinks it's over man, they are literally being cucked by fucking tamil niggas. It's not even north indian aryan moggers doing the damage, it's south indian dravidians.

Look at this data man. This is in SINGAPORE. Singapore is 76% Chinese, 15% Malay and 7.5% Indian. In Singapore, the Indians who came in as low class labourers are taller on average than the Chinks:feelskek:
Singapore Average height

This is literal official data from their military health stat board JFL keep in mind that this is data over thousands of people too lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Look at this data man. This is in SINGAPORE. Singapore is 76% Chinese, 15% Malay and 7.5% Indian. In Singapore, the Indians who came in as low class labourers are taller on average than the Chinks:feelskek:
View attachment 1585967

This is literal official data from their military health stat board JFL keep in mind that this is data over thousands of people too lmao
htf are we higher bf% but have lower heart rates on avg holy fuck :lul::lul:
And we're cucking these niggas... Man it's fucking over for singapore chinese. Fuark 170cm avg height too, that's 2 inches above me... Fuark might just teach in an intl school in singapore....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
htf are we higher bf% but have lower heart rates on avg holy fuck :lul::lul:
And we're cucking these niggas... Man it's fucking over for singapore chinese. Fuark 170cm avg height too, that's 2 inches above me... Fuark might just teach in an intl school in singapore....
The Malays are 170 cm, the Chinks are 172.3 and the Indians are 173.4 cm lol but yeah this is cagefuel I WILL use this post in the future:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
The Malays are 170 cm, the Chinks are 172.3 and the Indians are 173.4 cm lol but yeah this is cagefuel I WILL use this post in the future:feelskek::feelskek:
JFL, nigga has ammo to use on chink posters :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15004
JFL, nigga has ammo to use on chink posters :lul:
TBH I just save a LOT of stuff, not even for malicious reasons, I came across this data because I was interested in the height of overseas Indian populations/ethnic groups and Singapore popped up and I found that link on some comment on reddit I think.

But Yes I save this stuff:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Really?? Where is that??

TBF I have seen a lot of 8/10 noodles in Singapore who date dravidians, but they all had great bones and were lean, not the typical dravidian lightbulb shape.

Problem is I not really been to Singapore since I got blackpilled and racepilled, so it might be that there's even more than I recall.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and FailedNormieManlet
Why do curries cope with but we mog chinks...

Both have low smv and are invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Looks234, Deleted member 9641 and 3 others
Really?? Where is that??

TBF I have seen a lot of 8/10 noodles in Singapore who date dravidians, but they all had great bones and were lean, not the typical dravidian lightbulb shape.

Problem is I not really been to Singapore since I got blackpilled and racepilled, so it might be that there's even more than I recall.
singapore and malaysia. Most indians from there are tamil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15004
I'm glad I'm curry tbh.
TerraGiga - cope :lul:
Anyway, what you said about noodlewhores being self-hating cunts is not far from the truth.
Why do curries cope with but we mog chinks...

Both have low smv and are invisible
Typical curry trait on this forum tbh. Might as well compare themselves to 2PSL burn victims at this point.

Both curry and rice are at the absolute bottom of the SMV ladder so it doesn't really matter who mogs who tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
TerraGiga - cope :lul:
Anyway, what you said about noodlewhores being self-hating cunts is not far from the truth.

Typical curry trait on this forum tbh. Might as well compare themselves to 2PSL burn victims at this point.

Both curry and rice are at the absolute bottom of the SMV ladder so it doesn't really matter who mogs who tbh.
Yeah its like comparing shit with piss

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
and yet curries make up 90% of this forums userbase while asians are only 1%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, FrameMogger, hennypapi and 4 others
and yet curries make up 90% of this forums userbase while asians are only 1%
Demography of PSL Lookism Looksmax forums 2

Not really but Rice boys are on Reddit, Incels.is, 4chan/9000k and youtube comments sections lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 17291
Oh that's not all. It's all over Africa. Look at South Africa for instance even with pigskin segregation, we still mog them:lul:

View attachment 1585961
Must be a coping table, after all white south african's still makeup a vast majority of the tax base. Also Coloureds are a mixed race people so don't count them in the same category as indians. Remember not all studies are created equally.

Must be a coping table, after all white south african's still makeup a vast majority of the tax base. Also Coloureds are a mixed race people so don't count them in the same category as indians. Remember not all studies are created equally.
Bruh don't be low IQ you do realize coloreds make even less than Indians right:feelskek:

Coloreds are part of mixed race lmaoo and these are studies, not psychology shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
Most users here are indians larping as whites. :ROFLMAO:
and whites make more, they literally horde all the wealth because of APARTHEID, indians are below them on the economic ladder lmao

Look at how even in 1991, Indians in South Africa had a 0.836 HDI compared to the white 0.901, decades since then the gap has probably closed lmao. Look at the niggers at 0.5 or the COLOREDS at 0.66:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal mogging lmao

• +1
being east asian has the most potential for pulling in the west

but most asian male prefer asian female so they end up limiting their options

if most ran the same low inhib theory as black then white would no longer exist since they have neutral status

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
And the studies you showed only counteract your argument. Point being?
Wait how? I said that Indians make way more than niggers and coloreds and have much higher living standards. Indians are 3% of the population. How does my data prove me wrong?

Do you not see this data and how far away negroes and mixed people are:lul:

Or this one where the Indians are ate 0.836 while the coloreds are at 0.66 and the blacks are at 0.5 and the whites at 0.9:lul:

Come on now my data proves me right it doesn't "counteract" me:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and UglyGod360
Wait how? I said that Indians make way more than niggers and coloreds and have much higher living standards. Indians are 3% of the population. How does my data prove me wrong?

View attachment 1586048

Or this one where the Indians are ate 0.836 while the coloreds are at 0.66 and the blacks are at 0.5 and the whites at 0.9:lul:

View attachment 1586050

Come on now my data proves me right it doesn't "counteract" me:feelsokman:
Cope. White makes more than indians. Look at the state of india vs any european country.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17291
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No sane man would want to larp as a curry
They larp as curries to be racist towards us:lul:

btw no proof of this forum being majority curries, considering its filled with whites and niggers.

Chinks are on 4chan youtube etc

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17676
Cope. White makes more than indians. Look at the state of india vs any european country.
I don't care, I'm talking about a different topic.

I know you love niggers but stay on topic:feelskek::feelskek:

They larp as curries to be racist towards us:lul:

btw no proof of this forum being majority curries, considering its filled with whites and niggers.

Chinks are on 4chan youtube etc
YOUTUBE AND 4CHAN IS BANNED IN CHINA NIGGA TF YOU TALKIN ABOUT?! :ROFLMAO: + YOUTUBE IS FILLED WITH MUMBAI SLUM DWELLERS COMMENTING IN EVERY SINGLE VIDEO

"love from india sir"

"respects form rajastan sir"

"as an indian,......."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and hennypapi

View attachment 1586048

View attachment 1586050

Come on now
Good job referencing the 3% population aswell as smaller sample sizes= less reliable. It's easier for their to be a country of 6'2 average height in the thousands than a country of several hundred million to be 6'2. An example of this is when Indians in America are cited as the top earning household demographic. Yes this is true in fact however Indians are a miniscule section of the population and are generally speaking decendants of more intelligent and rich indian immigrants for India itself. Also my original point was referencing to the claim that Indians in SA outpaced the Whites in certain indexes. However even this isn't true just from reviewing the citations you provided.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
YOUTUBE AND 4CHAN IS BANNED IN CHINA NIGGA TF YOU TALKIN ABOUT?! :ROFLMAO:
There you go, the Chink incels are banned from posting on these forums thanks for demonstrating to us why there arent so many chinks, its because of the CCP firewall otherwise they would be here too:feelskek::feelskek:

Also I'm talking about Asians in the west, they are definitely on 4chan buddy boyo

Indian Phone Scammers are BASED:feelsokman:

If China didn't ban this stuff, they would be here too lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 17291 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Good job referencing the 3% population aswell as smaller sample sizes= less reliable. It's easier for their to be a country of 6'2 average height in the thousands than a country of several hundred million to be 6'2. An example of this is when Indians in America are cited as the top earning household demographic. Yes this is true in fact however Indians are a miniscule section of the population and are generally speaking decendants of more intelligent and rich indian immigrants for India itself. Also my original point was referencing to the claim that Indians in SA outpaced the Whites in certain indexes. However even this isn't true just from reviewing the citations you provided.
You're uneducated. Indians came to South Africa as INDENTURED LABOURERS not IT Programmers, doctors, scientists:lul:

You're just mad that even low-class Indians PEASANT indians who went to work as field labourers mog negroes so no there was no selection for intelligence unlike the United States so you there goes your point:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And also the original point was about niggers and nigger hybrids getting mogged to the dust economically by a small percentage of the population. Don't try to derail the topic being discussed by muddying the waters and bringing other points into this lmao I said that Whites owned more because of apartheid, nothing else

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and FailedNormieManlet
You're uneducated. Indians came to South Africa as INDENTURED LABOURERS not IT Programmers, doctors, scientists:lul:

You're just mad that even low-class Indians PEASANT indians who went to work as field labourers mog negroes so no there was no selection for intelligence unlike the United States so you there goes your point:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And also the original point was about niggers and nigger hybrids getting mogged to the dust economically by a small percentage of the population. Don't try to derail the topic being discussed by muddying the waters and bringing other points into this lmao I said that Whites owned more because of apartheid, nothing else

View attachment 1586051View attachment 1586052
Uneducated because I don't suck your dick and agree with what you say theory :feelsohh:

There you go, the Chink incels are banned from posting on these forums thanks for demonstrating to us why there arent so many chinks, its because of the CCP firewall otherwise they would be here too:feelskek::feelskek:

Also I'm talking about Asians in the west, they are definitely on 4chan buddy boyo

Indian Phone Scammers are BASED:feelsokman:

If China didn't ban this stuff, they would be here too lmao
Most 4channers are white incels and rejects of society that cope with white nationalism and arguing over which ethnic group in europe is the most "whitest" :feelshaha:

East asian guys are treated so badly by society, their own women are the biggest self-haters there are. There is no race of woman more white-worshipping than east asians, one may argue "but failednormiemanlet, pajeet women are just as bad!". To that I say, that is false. The reality is that a lot of pajeet women are conservative to an extent and don't carry the self-hatred to the same level as an east asian does. I know some may argue and claim im coping, but im not. The marriage stats show that in the UK for example indian men tend to marry out slightly more than indian women, in other words Indian women and men both behave in similar ways.

East asians however are getting cucked left right and centre, we all know infamously how east asian women are marrying whites in mass numbers in western countries. But what if I told you that in countries such as singapore and malaysia the majortiy of people with chinese/indian ancestry have an indian father and chinese mother? That 16.4% of marriages were interethnic in singapore and the MAJORITY of them were between Indian men and chinese women.

Yup you heard that. Even curries are cucking the chinese JFL, it gets even worse. In countries such as Singapore curries are such moggers the chink population has started to seethe.

JFL, imagine you get to such a low point in your life that you need to fight with a curry because he is dating someone that is of the same race as you. Even SFcels are not this pathetic.

Being east asian sucks, I'm glad I'm curry tbh.
Whilst being curry means it’s harder to get white girls the fact is non white women are more open to Indian men (well brown ones at least) and south Asian women are quite loyal so at least you don’t have to fear your women being white cocku ornry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and FailedNormieManlet
Whilst being curry means it’s harder to get white girls the fact is non white women are more open to Indian men (well brown ones at least) and south Asian women are quite loyal so at least you don’t have to fear your women being white cocku ornry
its legit white women or fail :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL

Cope, Chinese and malays slay most in SG while most dravidians are incels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 17291
Most marriages betweeb chinese and indian are between indian men and chinese women. East asian women are race traitors and you hate us for it. Imagine getting cucked by tamil moggers jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 17291
Chinkcels seethe because they get cucked by Dravidian BVLLS:feelskek:

Singapore Average height

Dravidians are also 2 cms taller than Malays and 1 cm taller than Chinks on average:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
Chinkcels seethe because they get cucked by Dravidian BVLLS:feelskek:

View attachment 1586055

Dravidians are also 2 cms taller than Malays and 1 cm taller than Chinks on average:lul::lul::lul:
Just Cherrypick theorem
China 1.75 m

India 1.66 m

• +1
Just Cherrypick theorem
China1.75 m

India 1.66 m
I mean come on man, are you really that low iq. China is richer and thus the population eat more hence they are taller. In singapore it is a level playing field and thus it's purely based on genes.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 17291
Just Cherrypick theorem
China1.75 m

India 1.66 m
Wumao IT cel cope:feelskek:

This is from Singapore where the populations are equalized lmao how do YOU COPE?
Singapore Average height

Even Dravidian midgets are taller than Chinks you can't make this shit up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
Most marriages betweeb chinese and indian are between indian men and chinese women. East asian women are race traitors and you hate us for it. Imagine getting cucked by tamil moggers jfl
Keep coping i live in SG and most dravidians are incels here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and FailedNormieManlet