Ideal cutting stack (fat burners, thyroid supplements, etc)

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
So I'm gonna be going on a sarm cycle for cutting soon, wondering what I should add to burn fat more quickly.

I'll be taking S4, Ostarine, Cardarine, and yohimbine HCL so far.

What else should I add? I've heard about thyroid supplements like T2, T3, and T4 but I don't know if those will just eat through all my muscle and fuck up my metabolism somehow. Anyone knowledgeable on this shit boyos?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
So I'm gonna be going on a sarm cycle for cutting soon, wondering what I should add to burn fat more quickly.

What else should I add? I've heard about thyroid supplements like T2, T3, and T4 but I don't know if those will just eat through all my muscle and fuck up my metabolism somehow. Anyone knowledgeable on this shit boyos?
fishoil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Why do you waste time with this when 1 month nofap gives you the same results?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ldar = cope
Why do you waste time with this when 1 month nofap gives you the same results?
cope, i got shredded after 1 cold shower tbh (i was listening to subliminals at the same time)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Jfl this isnt offtopic but because im such an autist every reply im getting is ironic

It is so truly over

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1862
cope, i got shredded after 1 cold shower tbh (i was listening to subliminals at the same time)
5 minute youtube video of famous female protagonists did it for me

Stop putting food in your mouth for multiple days a week does it for me. Went from 340 lbs down to 275 lbs right now.

don't take thyroid supplements, too balance thyroid use iodine.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Stop putting food in your mouth for multiple days a week does it for me. Went from 340 lbs down to 275 lbs right now.
Im not a fat fuck trying to stop being a fat fuck, im a bodybuilder trying to go below 10% bodyfat and hold on to all my muscle. It does not work the same way
@jefferson help pls too many retards in here

Last edited:

Actual good thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

ephedrine is the best choice to make your metabolism faster.
if my ephedra plants grow enough, I may ship some ephedrine to you for free