• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, 6485b025t, paranakee and 2 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, HighIQcel, owlofathena and 2 others
Genetics and prenatal hormone exposure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, HighIQcel, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
High protein no soy. No calorie deflict, teach them proper tongue posture and not to mouthbrathe. Also alot of veggies and fruits for good imune system and thus optimal facial development.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9380 and MansNotHot
Ideal diet is genetics for breakfast, genetics for lunch, and genetics for dinner. Throw in a little genetics as a snack In between meals if hungry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, bruhcel, PYT and 8 others
Having slayer genes yourself.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and MansNotHot
Ideal diet is genetics for breakfast, genetics for lunch, and genetics for dinner. Throw in a little genetics as a snack In between meals if hungry.
Gonna keep that in mind :soy: :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: egoy and St. Wristcel
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and MansNotHot

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
I want to raise slayer brocels ion care if my daughters are sluts.
All girls are.
This doesn't mean that i'm not gonna try my hardest to make her the least slut possible.

I want to raise slayer brocels ion care if my daughters are sluts.
All girls are.
This doesn't mean that i'm not gonna try my hardest to make her the least slut possible.
lmao, imagine not aborting your daughters, are you a cuck or something?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and MansNotHot
lmao, imagine not aborting your daughters, are you a cuck or something?
Of course that's my plan jfl but if my eventual wife doesn't want abortion then nothing i can do

dice roll * genes will determine it

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot

This is such recycled bullshit

HAVING A DAUGHTER IS LIKE GROWING YOUR OWN PRIME JB

DAUGHTER = PERFECT WAIFU MATERIAL

BAT SOUP GANG OUT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 275 and MansNotHot
I would breastfeed as long as possible, then go onto lots of milk, cheese, yoghurt, kimchi, sauerkraut, red meat, offal, carrots spinach broccoli and tomatoes. im not an expert though

• +1
This is such recycled bullshit

HAVING A DAUGHTER IS LIKE GROWING YOUR OWN PRIME JB

DAUGHTER = PERFECT WAIFU MATERIAL

BAT SOUP GANG OUT
If you can't beat em join em am i right??? :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
gallons and gallons of semen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and MansNotHot
Lots of meat and nutrients, make sure it’s a diet if hard food for bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157 and MansNotHot
Also loads of calcium in younger years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157 and MansNotHot
And a little genetics and genetics on your meal as well JFL

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, St. Wristcel and MansNotHot
Want to know what to feed my kids in the future tbh
doesnt matter what you feed then, just have me fuck your wife and boom, superman kids

high protein high fat high cholesterol

• +1