Ideas to correct mouth width to nose width ratio

Deleted member 1106

Deleted member 1106

you gotta keep pushing
Is there anything other than the mouth widening surgery? Would palate expander do anything? I tried to find some rhino result where someone gets JUST a narrower nose but I cant find anything satisfying and rhino seems like a cope mostly (unless you are an ethnic with a crooked from the profile nose)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Asnep and Deleted member 685
read Christopher's response

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Is there anything other than the mouth widening surgery? Would palate expander do anything? I tried to find some rhino result where someone gets JUST a narrower nose but I cant find anything satisfying and rhino seems like a cope mostly (unless you are an ethnic with a crooked from the profile nose)
Alar base reduction

• +1
Reactions: Depressed Twink and kota
Depends what part of the nose is too wide. Alar base reduction as said above if you are talking about the nostrils which are the widest part of the nose.

Best thread on mouthwidening

Last edited by a moderator:
Best thread on mouthwidening

Try it out and report if u got scars post epplex surgery

Last edited by a moderator: