IF ANY UGLY FOID FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE (REAL OBVIOUS WET ME CRUSH ) THEN ALL FOIDS ALSO DO

S1d456

S1d456

Solstice
SURPRISE SURPRISE BHAIS

FEMALES ARE HYPERGAMOUS ASF, DONT GET ME TWISTED IF LTB AND MTB SRAIGHT UP APPROACH YOU SOBER TO FUCK U THEN HTBS AND STACYLITES WILL FIND YOU HOT.

ALL THE UGLY FOIDS I SEE LITERALLY SIMP FOR CHADLITE PRETTYBOYS EVEN SHEBOONS, MTBS AND LTBS HAVE OBVIOUS LAME CURSHES ON ME BUT HTBS AND ABOVE FIND U HOT BUT DONT SHOW IT JUST LIKE U WOULDNT I ONLY SLAY HTBS PLUS WHEN ALCOHOL IS INVOLVED AT HOUSE PARTIES AND LOW INHIBITION FOR PRIMAL INSTICT OF FOIDS OCCURS. MY SISTER IN SCHOOL ALWAYS TELLS ME ABOUT THE HTB GIRL GROUPS IN MY SCHOOL GOSSIP ABT ME ( THEY WONT MAKE IT OBVIOUS BUT WILL GIVE YOU IOIS)

THINK ABOUT YOUR ONEITISES? EVEN WHEN I WAS UGLY ASF I ALWASY CRUSHED ON HTBS DESPITE NOT BEING ATTRACTED TO MY LOOKSLEVEL NO ONE IS, EVERYONE IS ATTRACTED TO GOOD QUALITY GENES REGARDLESS OF WHAT U LOOK LIKE. MOST NORMIES CANT EVEN GET LTB GIRLS TO SIMP FOR THEM. ALL WOMEN EITHER FIND A GUY ATTRACTIVE OR NOT AND EVEN GORLOCK BALLSCHOMPER IS ONLY ATTRACTED TO HTN PLUS.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, jinnu, boss8055 and 8 others
bump:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
SURPRISE SURPRISE BHAIS

FEMALES ARE HYPERGAMOUS ASF, DONT GET ME TWISTED IF LTB AND MTB SRAIGHT UP APPROACH YOU SOBER TO FUCK U THEN HTBS AND STACYLITES WILL FIND YOU HOT.

ALL THE UGLY FOIDS I SEE LITERALLY SIMP FOR CHADLITE PRETTYBOYS EVEN SHEBOONS, MTBS AND LTBS HAVE OBVIOUS LAME CURSHES ON ME BUT HTBS AND ABOVE FIND U HOT BUT DONT SHOW IT JUST LIKE U WOULDNT I ONLY SLAY HTBS PLUS WHEN ALCOHOL IS INVOLVED AT HOUSE PARTIES AND LOW INHIBITION FOR PRIMAL INSTICT OF FOIDS OCCURS. MY SISTER IN SCHOOL ALWAYS TELLS ME ABOUT THE HTB GIRL GROUPS IN MY SCHOOL GOSSIP ABT ME ( THEY WONT MAKE IT OBVIOUS BUT WILL GIVE YOU IOIS)

THINK ABOUT YOUR ONEITISES? EVEN WHEN I WAS UGLY ASF I ALWASY CRUSHED ON HTBS DESPITE NOT BEING ATTRACTED TO MY LOOKSLEVEL NO ONE IS, EVERYONE IS ATTRACTED TO GOOD QUALITY GENES REGARDLESS OF WHAT U LOOK LIKE. MOST NORMIES CANT EVEN GET LTB GIRLS TO SIMP FOR THEM. ALL WOMEN EITHER FIND A GUY ATTRACTIVE OR NOT AND EVEN GORLOCK BALLSCHOMPER IS ONLY ATTRACTED TO HTN PLUS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Matzz, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
IMG 3166

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Trilogy and ascension
yeah they might crush on handsome guys but ugly girls feel insecure if their partner is better looking so they tend to go for guys in their own league
stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
escape ur basement and go to a house party and touch grass nigga. women only pick the best despite their own quality they dont have the test we do to bearfuck normies
you’re giving off real left on read by sheboon LTB energy.

Sheboons will give attention to everyone that’s above THEIR own SMV.

yeah they might crush on handsome guys but ugly girls feel insecure if their partner is better looking so they tend to go for guys in their own league
stop the cope
im talking about crushes JFL not actual relationships

you’re giving off real left on read by sheboon LTB energy.

Sheboons will give attention to everyone that’s above THEIR own SMV.
hmmm not just sheboons any ugly mtb or ltb will crush only on htn chadlite plus but obviously wont go for them

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
im talking about crushes JFL not actual relationships
then whats the point of post
wow people attracted to good looking people :feelsuhh:
guys are also hypergamous, look at all the truecels here demanding stacylites and stacies

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
then whats the point of post
wow people attracted to good looking people :feelsuhh:
guys are also hypergamous, look at all the truecels here demanding stacylites and stacies
im ending the cope of muh normies can have genuine attraction bro even from femcels

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
not in this universe bhai

im ending the cope of muh normies can have genuine attraction bro even from femcels
They can, especially in countries where the average guy is ugly and hence no chadlite / chads in that country

• Hmm...
Reactions: S1d456
They can, especially in countries where the average guy is ugly and hence no chadlite / chads in that country
pasport bros and geomaxxing fucked that