If Barrett were transported too 10,0000 bc would the extreme tier forward growth cavewomen let him fuck due to

Pei

Pei

Kraken
paleothic maxilla? They would fog every women on the planet
IMG 0433

They would look like this
IMG 0314

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l and heightmaxxing
Would opry and Chico get spear in throat @LeonidasGui @heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Barrett doesn't know how to drive a car.

Images   2024 03 17T100623211

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 1966Ford, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
I loov alien staciea hehe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Would opry and Chico get spear in throat @LeonidasGui @heightmaxxing
Yes they were spear chcio and opry they might make him their slave instead tho

Yes they were spear chcio and opry they might make him their slave instead tho
Would they be repulsed by their maxillary development why? Lack of zygos

• +1
Would they be repulsed by their maxillary development why? Lack of zygos
Yes cause of their lack of zygos exactly

Yes cause of their lack of zygos exactly
When opry and Chico are touching their face when they’re washing it do their face feel subhuman vs when Barrett is washing his face he feels mountain pf
Bone

• +1
wouldn’t barrett just be an average joe? also chico and sean would be thrown down the river as deformed children

He would be a recessed trucel compared to pre-agriculture mogger maxillas

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
wouldn’t barrett just be an average joe? also chico and sean would be thrown down the river as deformed children
You have to remember was way way less people though so everyone intrinsically had more value

Would Gandy and Roshan and zayn malik and momoa and Roman Reigns be accepted by the cavemen?

You have to remember was way way less people though so everyone intrinsically had more value
true, he would still be an mtn though so he would be as valuable as an average male(which is to say very valuable)

true, he would still be an mtn though so he would be as valuable as an average male(which is to say very valuable)
You think a lot of men and women for the matter would have better maxilla’s than him

No their maxillary development isn’t good
Would Gandy and Roshan and zayn malik and momoa and Roman Reigns be accepted by the cavemen?

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
You think a lot of men and women for the matter would have better maxilla’s than him
yeah i think he would get nervous around his tribe shaman for example because he would have better maxilla

yeah i think he would get nervous around his tribe shaman for example because he would have better maxilla
Wouldn’t he h t nervous around 16-18 year old women and the chads same age range because he would automatically be oldcel at 27 back the I think

Wouldn’t he h t nervous around 16-18 year old women and the chads same age range because he would automatically be oldcel at 27

I thought the shaman would be some old dude

Wouldn’t he h t nervous around 16-18 year old women and the chads same age range because he would automatically be oldcel at 27
you’re right now that i think about it barrett would probably be the shaman

None of them have Paleolithic maxilla’s tbh
yeah but maybe some of them they would feel bad and let them be in the tribe as incels

• +1
Reactions: Pei
You really think they would be deformed looking 😂😂😂

interesting point. Life expectancy was very low back then but mainly due to high infant mortality, it wasn't unheard of for prehistoric men to die in their 50s and 60s. So he'd be seen maybe like a youthful middle-aged man today, older by the life expectancy standards of the time but in a way that would make him look experienced and mature, not an oldcel. Kind of like James Bond. Plus youthful looking is youthful looking regardless of his numerical age (which I doubt those guys even measured anyway).

Last edited:
You really think they would be deformed looking 😂😂😂
yeah cuz they would probably look the way really recessed people look to us. Like for us a really recessed person is like jaw 15mm back from average but for them average person would have jaw like 15mm forward compared to modern human so it would look like 30mm recessed

• +1
interesting point. Life expectancy was very low back then but mainly due to high infant mortality, it wasn't unheard of for prehistoric men to die in their 50s and 60s. So he'd be seen maybe like a youthful middle-aged man today, older by the life expectancy standards of the time but in a way that would make him look experienced and mature, not an oldcel. Kind of like James Bond. Plus youthful looking is youthful looking regardless of his numerical age (which I doubt those guys even measured anyway).
He would expected to have been a father though to like a 10
Year old by now

He would expected to have been a father though to like a 10
Year old by now
true a 27-year-old man with no kids would seem strange back then, especially considering how urgent it was to keep the tribe's population stable and so have as many kids as early as possible

• +1