If I do my salah everyday but shave,will I go to jannah?

yandex99

yandex99

Master
Also if I get a wife(easy for me just need a job I'm a mogger)and avoid zinah but dont do anything else?also there is no way im uglifying myself with a beard.I believe its just optional anyway.

rape a 9 year old like your prophet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: negawattlol, RAMU KAKA, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Also if I get a wife(easy for me just need a job I'm a mogger)and avoid zinah but dont do anything else?also there is no way im uglifying myself with a beard.I believe its just optional anyway.
No, you will rot in the deepest depths of hell anyways, Christ is king

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and dehydrated
Only God will decide whether or not you go to heaven or not. As long as you avoid sins you may stand a chance, God-willing. Shaving your beard is not a sin, in my opinion. Muzzies with beards tend to be the biggest hypocrites anyway; don’t avoid zina, etc.

mirin if shia
I am neither Sunni nor Shia, but I think shias are based because they don’t believe in that 6/9 year old crap. However I was raised in a Sunni household but my family has never been anti-Shia. I just identify as Islamic.

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
I am neither Sunni nor Shia, but I think shias are based because they don’t believe in that 6/9 year old crap. However I was raised in a Sunni household but my family has never been anti-Shia. I just identify as Islamic.
shias are super based. they believe more in mysticism than the retardation of sunnis. Aladdinesque. I want to go to an Egyptian market in the depths of gaza and meet a shia elder as she bewitches me to be 6.5 psl.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: darktriadprince and Michael Myers
muhammad was a limited knowledge arabian god, watch some AP and ull be enlightened buddy

shias are super based. they believe more in mysticism than the retardation of sunnis. Aladdinesque. I want to go to an Egyptian market in the depths of gaza and meet a shia elder as she bewitches me to be 6.5 psl.
I have met shias irl and they were nice, invited me to dinner. They were also 6’1”-6’4” and had turquoise eyes. (They were Pakistani Shias from my region). @yeeyeeslayer

• Love it
Shaytan is peeing in your ear and inside your nostrils if you miss fajr.

It’s over

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and darktriadprince
gengar is shia:lul::lul: mirin, dads side has some persian shia

jesus is king tho
I’m not Shia. I don’t identify as Sunni either because I don’t accept all hadiths and some other things (temporary marriages are a joke, both Sunnis and Shias have this). I identify more with another lesser-known sect compared to these two.

• Woah
Reactions: Muad'Dib
muhammad was a limited knowledge arabian god, watch some AP and ull be enlightened buddy
Another day, another christcuck trying to cope.

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
Another day, another christcuck trying to cope.
Apostate Prophet on YT. unfortunate cousin mairriage subhuman, but true intellectual. Islam is ruining the world, no success is coming from islamic nations.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
The consensus.
Sunni consensus, yes. But the majority can and will be wrong (especially in this case). Remember, centuries ago, Europeans thought the sun revolved around the earth instead of vice versa and killed others over suggestions that it was not true.

Apostate Prophet on YT. unfortunate cousin mairriage subhuman, but true intellectual. Islam is ruining the world, no success is coming from islamic nations.
Cool story.

Sunni consensus, yes. But the majority can and will be wrong (especially in this case). Remember, centuries ago, Europeans thought the sun revolved around the earth instead of vice versa and killed others over suggestions that it was not true.
So 90% of the religion agrees that it is how it happened but the 10% that disagree are right?

rape a 9 year old like your prophet
One of the first and most famous JB maxxer with own cult which support jb maxxing :lul:

• JFL
Sounds like you are wrong honestly. The consensus within x religion would generally not be wrong about itself as such.

over for muslims

Sounds like you are wrong honestly. The consensus within x religion would generally not be wrong about itself as such.
I’m not wrong. Also, why are you, a kafir, worried about what I, a muzzie, believe in?

I’m not wrong. Also, why are you, a kafir, worried about what I, a muzzie, believe in?
Just curious why you reject the consensus within not only your religion but also the rest of the world.

Just curious why you reject the consensus within not only your religion but also the rest of the world haha.
Doesn’t matter what people think. I know it’s not true and luckily there are people who know this as well (shias).

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Stupid christcucks ruining my thread,rent free.the butthurt is funny.

Doesn’t matter what people think. I know it’s not true and luckily there are people who know this as well (shias).
How can you "know" something the rest of the world doesn't without evidence?

• Hmm...
How can you "know" something the rest of the world doesn't without evidence?
Same can be said for you. And don’t you eat up facts about science like “muh we came from Africa” or “muh we have been existing for millions of years and the planet is billions of years old”?

Same can be said for you. And don’t you eat up facts about science like “muh we came from Africa” or “muh we have been existing for millions of years and the planet is billions of years old”?
No? I'm a skeptic towards most of the mainstream science in terms of validity.

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
Only sunnicucks believe this
Sunnis have been turning Shias into Sheesh kebab for a millenium jfl

Shias even made an entire system of lying called Taqiyyah just to blend in with Sunnis

• JFL
Sunnis have been turning Shias into Sheesh kebab for a millenium jfl

Shias even made an entire system of lying called Taqiyyah just to blend in with Sunnis
Joever for taqiyyahmaxxing shias. :feelskek::feelskek: