if race doesn't matter the why is skin whitening a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY?

It doesn't actually matter, it's just that we're the majority race here so we dictate what looks good or not. Tbh it's fucking stupid to force euro standards on people with different phenotypes, but that's how it goes. To say a Nigerian guy needs to have nordic features to be GL doesn't even make sense. It's like a white guy going to Africa and being told he needs to naturally have African features to be ideal.

Anywhere where the majority is a certain race is what dictates the standard. In Asia having good Asian features is the standard, in South America having good Latino features is the standard, etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
It doesn't actually matter, it's just that we're the majority race here so we dictate what looks good or not. Tbh it's fucking stupid to force euro standards on people with different phenotypes, but that's how it goes. To say a Nigerian guy needs to have nordic features to be GL doesn't even make sense. It's like a white guy going to Africa and being told he needs to naturally have African features to be ideal.

Anywhere where the majority is a certain race is what dictates the standard. In Asia having good Asian features is the standard, in South America having good Latino features is the standard, etc
well I dont necessarily disagree with you. If that's true why are asian women dating white men?

and why does pretty much every race prefer white people?
and theres statistics to back this up

well I dont necessarily disagree with you. If that's true why are asian women dating white men?

and why does pretty much every race prefer white people?
and theres statistics to back this up
As for Asia it's because of all the media that gets pushed out to their countries that says white = good, anyone colored = bad. A Korean professor told me most Asians are basically brainwashed into believing that white westerners are all amazing lmao

And then for everyone else, its prob because we're the majority. Whites populate most of the world so the entire globe has basically been taught that what we set as the standard for ourselves is "best". It's not that our features are actually better, it's just that we're the ones who say what's "good" bc we're the majority. If the entire world was overwhelmingly asian or black instead, the ideal standards would be whatever traits make up their phenotype. the whole world would try to have slanted eyes and flatter faces if the majority was Asian, and the whole world would try to have dark skin and afro hair if the majority was black. It's actually pretty wild to think about

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
As for Asia it's because of all the media that gets pushed out to their countries that says white = good, anyone colored = bad. A Korean professor told me most Asians are basically brainwashed into believing that white westerners are all amazing lmao

And then for everyone else, its prob because we're the majority. Whites populate most of the world so the entire globe has basically been taught that what we set as the standard for ourselves is "best". It's not that our features are actually better, it's just that we're the ones who say what's "good" bc we're the majority. If the entire world was overwhelmingly asian or black instead, the ideal standards would be whatever traits make up their phenotype. the whole world would try to have slanted eyes and flatter faces if the majority was Asian, and the whole world would try to have dark skin and afro hair if the majority was black. It's actually pretty wild to think about
I do agree but on a global scale white people are less than 10% of the population, the majority of the world isnt white so what do you make of that?

if white people make up less than 10% of the world population so if whites are a minority, then why are they still the beauty standard?

maybe in a place like Germany or europe white people make up like 78% of the population but in the rest of the world white people are extremely rare

Arabian = medium mode
I know a lot of arabians who fucks without any problems french 8/10.

nigger tier thread jfl, race doesn't matter it's coloring that makes people wanna rope. if your features are literally all fucking brown good game

nigger tier thread jfl, race doesn't matter it's coloring that makes people wanna rope. if your features are literally all fucking brown good game
cope

I do agree but on a global scale white people are less than 10% of the population, the majority of the world isnt white so what do you make of that?

if white people make up less than 10% of the world population so if whites are a minority, then why are they still the beauty standard?
He is right. Whites rule the current world soft power wise it doesn’t matter if they are a minority numerically wise

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart

I get what you mean but I guess the promotion is just different. We may be a minority globally but you don't really see Indians, Latinos, or black people globally being pushed in the media 24/7. In Asia there are still lots of ads featuring white people for some reason.

I realized even in toy commercials the kids playing with the toys are usually white. Idk where you live but in most cases it's usually never a black or Mexican or Chinese kid in those. So with white pushed 24/7 I guess it just becomes the norm and what people strive for.

Shit thread, I'm Arabian and live life on développer mode

You're MOrrocan descent. You look like a white guy who needs a bimax....Could be legit THOR if you go under the knife.

You have life easier cuz ur white passingish.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and KING REIDYZ
Can you even lighten your skin (abstaining from sun exposure doesn’t count ofc)? I never bothered to look into methods in depth as im white but sounds like a big scam. Hydroquinonine, vitamin C injections…

thoughts @AscendingHero?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You're MOrrocan descent. You look like a white guy who needs a bimax....Could be legit THOR if you go under the knife.

You have life easier cuz ur white passingish.
I mog U and thor ☝️👀

Can you even lighten your skin (abstaining from sun exposure doesn’t count ofc)? I never bothered to look into methods in depth as im white but sounds like a big scam. Hydroquinonine, vitamin C injections…

thoughts @AscendingHero?
You obviously can.

Now shit like steroids (which gives u that concrete white super fast "results") is the biggest scam of them all, something that attributed to hydroquinone getting its bad wrap (some of it warranted)

You can lighten without sun exposure, but it depends on the extent. Inhibiting tyrosinae permanently, atm isnt possible.

That being said many say if you inibit/slow down melanin production for 2+ years (tyrosinae inhibit) you impede the body from producing that same amount of melanin.

Like megadosing glutathione and vitamin c but at the same time it isnt permanent, so it's a double edged sword

• Hmm...
Reactions: Prettyboy
You look good cuz u have white blood in you. You get a race upgrade.
I have european blood, north african ans 2% nigerian blood 🤷🏻‍♂️✨👀

You obviously can.

Now shit like steroids (which gives u that concrete white super fast "results") is the biggest scam of them all, something that attributed to hydroquinone getting its bad wrap (some of it warranted)

You can lighten without sun exposure, but it depends on the extent. Inhibiting tyrosinae permanently, atm isnt possible.

That being said many say if you inibit/slow down melanin production for 2+ years (tyrosinae inhibit) you impede the body from producing that same amount of melanin.

Like megadosing glutathione and vitamin c but at the same time it isnt permanent, so it's a double edged sword
I’ll read up on it , you got me interested :p

• +1
You obviously can.

Do you know how did Michael Jackson ligthen his skin over the years? I know he supposedly had vitiligo but still, he looked compltetely different at the end of his life than originally

• +1
Do you know how did Michael Jackson ligthen his skin over the years? I know he supposedly had vitiligo but still, he looked compltetely different at the end of his life than originally
Hydroquinone HIGH DOSE OVERDOSE (most likely) +MONOBOZONE (induces chemical vertiligo) and is extremely cytotoxic and is a derivative of benzene

Removes and destroys the melanocytes and ur skin whitens in patches, largely irreversible as far as i know.

I wouldnt recommend it to ANYBODY at all

• Hmm...
Reactions: Amexmaxx
if race doesn't matter then why are 91% of Fortune 500 CEOs in the United States white men?
the "white" men in question:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 17291 and Amexmaxx
Infian is nightmare mode

damnnn and i was denying the racepill this entire time, rihanna is a good example of it applying to foids too....

if race didn't matter why is skin whitening creams a multi billion dollar industry?

if race doesn't matter then why are non-white faces less desirable on dating apps and more likely to get swiped left than white faces even when they both look attractive?

if race doesn't matter why are whites FIVE TIMES RICHER THAN BLACKS in the US?

if race doesn't matter then why are 91% of Fortune 500 CEOs in the United States white men?

you see nobody wants to talk about this because people want to live the status quo and say things like "Race doesn't matter" when in fact it can be proven by statistics that yes, yes race does matter and if you are a non-white then your chances of success at life in the United States are disproportionately lower than if your white in all areas including but not limited to dating, careers, success, social life, even your chances of getting a lessened sentence at court is determined by your race and skin color

even being a actor in Hollywood is determined by your race "90% of Hollywood actors are white" and you can look it up for yourself these statistics are true

Im not trying to push any agenda. I am not saying the white race or any race is superior but I am saying that if you are a non-white you will be discriminated simply for the color of your skin and the darker your skin the more discriminations you may face

this is the brutal race-pill

if you are White= tutorial mode
if you are Japanese or Korean= easy mode
if your Indonesian/Filipino= hard mode
if your African= hard mode
if your Arabian= nightmare mode

if your Indian/Pakistani = Ultra Nightmare mode :lul:

I'm white and it's nightmare mode tbf

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung

Attachments

• FaceApp_1654172427034.jpg
    FaceApp_1654172427034.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
my dream is to have skin like this
but still I am saying that if your white you can always go to SEA and you will be able to find a girlfriend even if your the ugliest most grotesque looking old man you still are able to get a girlfriend just by being white

ethnics dont have that ability they need to either be good looking or lots of money

but still I am saying that if your white you can always go to SEA and you will be able to find a girlfriend even if your the ugliest most grotesque looking old man you still are able to get a girlfriend just by being white

ethnics dont have that ability they need to either be good looking or lots of money
i want white only no gooks

i want white only no gooks
ok well try your best to get a white woman and if you reach the age of 35 and you still cant get white women then settle down with a nice looking asian woman.

if you dont want to date asians then just use it as a last resort because something is better than nothing and beggars cant be choosy

ok well try your best to get a white woman and if you reach the age of 35 and you still cant get white women then settle down with a nice looking asian woman.

if you dont want to date asians then just use it as a last resort because something is better than nothing and beggars cant be choosy
im doing surgeries to become 5.5+ psl

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Big brain time here, In other words water is wet and there’s 60 seconds in 1 minute, also applying lotion to your skin hydrates it, shaving removes body hair.

What a stupid fucking thread

Why is tanning so popular and wealthy? even more than skin whitening.

Whites tan themselves, ethnics wanna be more light looking, its common sense it looks better. Whites look better with tanning, dark ethnics are trying to become lighter because it looks better
if race didn't matter why is skin whitening creams a multi billion dollar industry?

if race doesn't matter then why are non-white faces less desirable on dating apps and more likely to get swiped left than white faces even when they both look attractive?

if race doesn't matter why are whites FIVE TIMES RICHER THAN BLACKS in the US?

you see nobody wants to talk about this because people want to live the status quo and say things like "Race doesn't matter" when in fact it can be proven by statistics that yes, yes race does matter and if you are a non-white then your chances of success at life in the United States are disproportionately lower than if your white in all areas including but not limited to dating, careers, success, social life, even your chances of getting a lessened sentence at court is determined by your race and skin color

even being a actor in Hollywood is determined by your race "90% of Hollywood actors are white" and you can look it up for yourself these statistics are true

Im not trying to push any agenda. I am not saying the white race or any race is superior but I am saying that if you are a non-white you will be discriminated simply for the color of your skin and the darker your skin the more discriminations you may face

this is the brutal race-pill

if you are White= tutorial mode
if you are Japanese or Korean= easy mode
if your Indonesian/Filipino= hard mode
if your African= hard mode
if your Arabian= nightmare mode

if your Indian/Pakistani = Ultra Nightmare mode :lul:

Arabian is nationality, Arab is race and white skin isn't racial.

Skin tone:

Eye colour:

Hair colour and texture:

View attachment 1673107View attachment 1673108View attachment 1673109

al-Qaeda-tier name, and muzzie.
Name has an impact, faith has none

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
In what way does my name have an impact?
First impression, if you have very common name it may end up with automatic comparison with carriers of that name

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Because looking like a native Indian is a huge falio
Being Indian is a falio on its own but at least be a lighter skinned Indian