if race doesn't matter the why is skin whitening a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
if race didn't matter why is skin whitening creams a multi billion dollar industry?

if race doesn't matter then why are non-white faces less desirable on dating apps and more likely to get swiped left than white faces even when they both look attractive?

if race doesn't matter why are whites FIVE TIMES RICHER THAN BLACKS in the US?

if race doesn't matter then why are 91% of Fortune 500 CEOs in the United States white men?

you see nobody wants to talk about this because people want to live the status quo and say things like "Race doesn't matter" when in fact it can be proven by statistics that yes, yes race does matter and if you are a non-white then your chances of success at life in the United States are disproportionately lower than if your white in all areas including but not limited to dating, careers, success, social life, even your chances of getting a lessened sentence at court is determined by your race and skin color

even being a actor in Hollywood is determined by your race "90% of Hollywood actors are white" and you can look it up for yourself these statistics are true

Im not trying to push any agenda. I am not saying the white race or any race is superior but I am saying that if you are a non-white you will be discriminated simply for the color of your skin and the darker your skin the more discriminations you may face

this is the brutal race-pill

if you are White= tutorial mode
if you are Japanese or Korean= easy mode
if your Indonesian/Filipino= hard mode
if your African= hard mode
if your Arabian= nightmare mode

if your Indian/Pakistani = Ultra Nightmare mode :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_9, confirmedtrucel, ArcticStorm and 21 others
read it aall but the white race is ssuperior this whole texts proves it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, ALP, beypazarisoda0 and 10 others
because of women they worship whiteness

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ethnic_9, Amexmaxx and Xangsane

I'm a white-looking Lebanese-origin guy with blue eyes, what mode do I fall under?

I'm a white-looking Lebanese-origin guy, what mode do I fall under?
the whiter your skin and the more white passing you look the easier your level of difficulty

and the darker your skin and less white passing you are the harder the level of difficulty

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Chadeep, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
I'm a white-looking Lebanese-origin guy with blue eyes, what mode do I fall under?
you aren't affected you are white passing as fuck, unlike me i'm a med tanish looking guy with shit skin eyes and white facial structure, If you didn't have blue eyes it would be way more brutal for you, there's even levels to white passing ethnics too, like me i'm spaniard and mena ur british and mena you mog me just by being more western european

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Xangsane
the whiter your skin and the more white passing you look the easier your level of difficulty

and the darker your skin and less white passing you are the harder the level of difficulty
Skin tone:

Eye colour:

Hair colour and texture:

al-Qaeda-tier name, and muzzie.

you aren't affected you are white passing as fuck, unlike me i'm a med tanish looking guy with shit skin eyes and white facial structure, If you didn't have blue eyes it would be way more brutal for you, there's even levels to white passing ethnics too, like me i'm spaniard and mena ur british and mena you mog me just by being more western european
Are you a christian or muslim? Here in the UK, Muslims get treated like dirt no matter what their skin colour is, meanwhile you could be a Dravidian Christian Indian and get treated very well and accepted into society (I knew someone like this).

Hmmm.... let me try a morph of myself with brown eyes and see what I get. Brown eyes are beautiful; please don't say you have "shit eyes".

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
even coping indians know race matters bro dont act like its controversial

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and enchanted_elixir
Are you a christian or muslim? Here in the UK, Muslims get treated like dirt no matter what their skin colour is, meanwhile you could be a Dravidian Christian Indian and get treated very well and accepted into society (I knew someone like this).

Hmmm.... let me try a morph of myself with brown eyes and see what I get. Brown eyes are beautiful; please don't say you have "shit eyes".
i live in america and nobody gives a fuck about religion here its all a bunch of degenerate scum bags who only care about material things, I don't even know what to believe in but i definitely would go with islam over anything else but im just young right now and life isn't going so well so i don't have faith in anything. I have light brown eyes with flakes of green but its impossible to see without light, it's insane the halo you get as a ethnic with colored eyes you should be grateful your mom gave you those eyes tbh

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
What a stupid fucking thread

Why is tanning so popular and wealthy? even more than skin whitening.

Whites tan themselves, ethnics wanna be more light looking, its common sense it looks better. Whites look better with tanning, dark ethnics are trying to become lighter because it looks better

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Shrek2OnDvD, Basedtheticz and 4 others
if race didn't matter why is skin whitening creams a multi billion dollar industry?

if race doesn't matter then why are non-white faces less desirable on dating apps and more likely to get swiped left than white faces even when they both look attractive?

if race doesn't matter then why are 91% of Fortune 500 CEOs in the United States white men?

you see nobody wants to talk about this because people want to live the status quo and say things like "Race doesn't matter" when in fact it can be proven by statistics that yes, yes race does matter and if you are a non-white then your chances of success at life in the United States are disproportionately lower than if your white in all areas including but not limited to dating, careers, success, social life, even your chances of getting a lessened sentence at court is determined by your race and skin color

even being a actor in Hollywood is determined by your race "90% of Hollywood actors are white" and you can look it up for yourself these statistics are true

Im not trying to push any agenda. I am not saying the white race or any race is superior but I am saying that if you are a non-white you will be discriminated simply for the color of your skin and the darker your skin the more discriminations you may face

I'm sure Gooks have it easy and get treated better when they get pushed into train tracks, hate crimed and shot up:feelskek:

Why is it that every race or skin tone or whatever related topic is never discussed with NUANCE on here, everyone is always so fucking reductionist and it's insanely ignorant the kind of crap I have to read:dafuckfeels:

Also would you like to tell me why tanning creams lotions and tanning salons is also quite profitable venture and why there are more tanning salons than McDonalds in the US:feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i live in america and nobody gives a fuck about religion here its all a bunch of degenerate scum bags who only care about material things, I don't even know what to believe in but i definitely would go with islam over anything else but im just young right now and life isn't going so well so i don't have faith in anything. I have light brown eyes with flakes of green but its impossible to see without light, it's insane the halo you get as a ethnic with colored eyes you should be grateful your mom gave you those eyes tbh
Really? I thought evangelical christians were pretty extreme about religion + even if I were to date a Christian, I'd have to go through her family to be accepted. Here in the UK, Muslims rarely intermarry as a result; a Muslim guy has to be approved by a girl's family first before marrying, and a Muslim girl's family may be extremely critical of someone else marrying her (e.g. a Nigerian Christian or an Askhenazi Jew) and would force her to dump them unless he can convert to Islam/adopt an Islamic way of life, even if the girl seems extremely secular and doesn't practice at all.

There's a lot more to it than that. I knew many interracial LTRs that ended because of this same reason; family acceptance based on one's ethnicity AND religion.

I'm sure Gooks have it easy and get treated better when they get pushed into train tracks, hate crimed and shot up:feelskek:

Why is it that every race or skin tone or whatever related topic is never discussed with NUANCE on here, everyone is always so fucking reductionist and it's insanely ignorant the kind of crap I have to read:dafuckfeels:

Also would you like to tell me why tanning creams lotions and tanning salons is also quite profitable venture and why there are more tanning salons than McDonalds in the US:feelskek:
of course its obvious but this is for men not women obviously if your a woman then it doesent matter what your race is as much as it does for a man

Kojic Acid + Glutathione + Tretinoin.

Get to to work.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Those people who are doing this are mostly black people.
Disproportionately yeah it's the nigs but let's not act like they don't get hatecrimed by white people a lot as well, blacks are still only 13% and even though they are overrepresented, the remainder of the hate crimes and shit should statistically be filled up by whites.

Also, don't be facetious, you know I was using that as an example to show that they don't really have it easy when they face silent discrimination at the workplace and when they have to deal with hate crimes and other racist incidents

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
of course its obvious but this is for men not women obviously if your a woman then it doesent matter what your race is as much as it does for a man
Actually it does, since many ethnic women seem to chase after white men that don't want to commit to them; even ethnic Stacylites chase after white normies who choose not to commit.

Remember that a woman values long-term commitment rather than just setting her foot through the door in dating.

See this poll I conducted here on excluding women from LTRs based on race; the further away from European the woman seems to be, the more she is taxed in LTRs:

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
whites are best race, that's why majority of empires were made up of white people and the most successful was a white empire.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 17291
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Dig in your ass, there's a lot of shit there since it's basically a virus factory at this point.
ok add me on discord link in signature and i can show youthe video i jsuit took for you

shit watery thread

• WTF

You understand nothing about the race pill lmao

whites are best race, that's why majority of empires were made up of white people and the most successful was a white empire.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Go read history...

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Ultra Nightmare mode for me​

• So Sad
Don t b racist then

What a stupid fucking thread

Why is tanning so popular and wealthy? even more than skin whitening.

Whites tan themselves, ethnics wanna be more light looking, its common sense it looks better. Whites look better with tanning, dark ethnics are trying to become lighter because it looks better
Because whites go a nice golden colour when tanned, also paired with white features

Because whites go a nice golden colour when tanned, also paired with white features
So do ethnics with lighter skin, look at my avi. Nigga has all gigastacies in russia

Shit thread, I'm Arabian and live life on dΓ©velopper mode

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, reputation and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Shit low IQ thread btw

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Shit low IQ thread btw
race matters however being attractive allows you to bypass racism because racism and sexism both stem from lookism so if your a good looking Indian or a good looking African then your race although it does matter it doesn't matter as much as if you was a not good looking Indian but you still gotta pay those ethnic taxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and KING REIDYZ

Higher IQ, just that. No discrimination
if you are a non-white then your chances of success at life in the United States are disproportionately lower than if your
American culture is centered around niggers.
Jfl at this. That's super hard mode if talking about dating

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 13787
American culture is centered around niggers.
its not just Africans but all non-whites in general have a disadvantage over whites

Jfl at this. That's super hard mode if talking about dating
Japanese and Koreans are more white passing and have lighter skin so its easier overall but its probably medium difficulty. Hard difficulty would be Filipino

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Japanese and Koreans are more white passing and have lighter skin so its easier overall but its probably medium difficulty. Hard difficulty would be Filipino
Filipinos mog East Asians

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
Im just here to talk about looksmaxxing:lul:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Im just here to talk about looksmaxxing:lul:
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
WHO TOLD YOU THAT RACE DOESNT MATTER???

of course it matters... i mean... even i prefer a white woman over an indian woman
(sry indian ladies but its just my sexual attraction.. attraction is not a choice)

i like white/med/and light black girls