If ur 4 wisdom teeth cant grow you haven’t reached ur jaw growth potential

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Sadly there’s nothing that can be done to fix ur bonestructure after ur an adult

I consider normally grown wisdom teeth as the main sign u have naturally grown jaw. Sadly in the cucked world we live in the majority of ppl can’t grow it

Jfl I like how ppl cope with saying muh we needed them back then to chew on harder meat but nowadays it’s unnecessary

Maybe it is but having a cucked jaw substantially subtracts from ur attractiveness

Both the ones from the lower jaw and upper jaw are important

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and try2beme
Personally mine did grow but the one from my right upper jaw side is a bit shorter grown

I notice that side of my jaw isn’t as strong and I probably chewed more in the left side growing up

Lucky to still have partially normal at all tbh

Narrow jaws become asymmetric AND narrow with wisdom teeth extraction

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Any dental imperfection at all is unnatural they shouldn’t be removed in the first place

Just think about it humans are literally the only animals who can’t grow their teeth properly and it wasn’t like this in the past

The food we eat is horrible luckily mine are free from any major imperfections but still not ideal the space hasn’t been used as it should

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and icetraebald
I gotta have 4 wisdom teeth extracted before my braces

How will this affect my face

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and TechnoBoss
Brutal none of them have grown with me 💀
Then u probably have a jaw narrower than it naturally should

It blows my mind how humans have become the only living beings who often need braces to grow their teeth normally

This is how weak our jaws are nowadays

Look at any other animal they have perfectly grown teeth not unaligned like most ppl do

And this is a reascent thing too

It’s not so much about removing them I think but them having space to grow at all

If urs grew it means ur upper and lower jaw are as they should or at least almost like my case

Ur bone is hardened if ur an adult even if u remove all ur teeth ur jaw will remain the same

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

Your natural teeth position is trying to meet to function. Disrupting the pattern will change that and shift ur teeth and potentially jaw. Are u doing jaw surgery or just need braces

Sadly there’s nothing that can be done to fix ur bonestructure after ur an adult

I consider normally grown wisdom teeth as the main sign u have naturally grown jaw. Sadly in the cucked world we live in the majority of ppl can’t grow it

Jfl I like how ppl cope with saying muh we needed them back then to chew on harder meat but nowadays it’s unnecessary

Maybe it is but having a cucked jaw substantially subtracts from ur attractiveness

Shudra cope lul

I have bimaxillary protrusion and crooked teeth doe

For bimaxillary protrusion surgery wisdom teeth are extracted
I wonder how ur wisdom teeth came out at all if ur teeth are crooked

Crooked teeth exsist only because ur jaw is substantially smaller

It blows my mind how humans have become the only living beings who often need braces to grow their teeth normally

Look at any other animal they have perfectly grown teeth not unaligned like most ppl do

nah my genetics are just fucked

I have bimaxillary protrusion and crooked teeth doe

For bimaxillary protrusion surgery wisdom teeth are extracted
No, it’s usually your first 4 premolars removed not the wisdom teeth

Your natural teeth position is trying to meet to function. Disrupting the pattern will change that and shift ur teeth and potentially jaw. Are u doing jaw surgery or just need braces
This is my X-ray

They said I have to get my 4 wisdom teeth removed before I get braces

And I have a posterior open bite and crooked teeth

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

very common dogs to have prognathism

the biggest mogger I know has 8 wisdom teeth and they have all grown normally

None of them have grown but I’m 17 is it over?

a dog here on my street has an open bite, and my two dogs here at home have an underbite

my mother has perfect forward growth and had to have the wisdom teeth removed

I don't have them, but my jaw is very wide almost wider than my cheekbones

I have them but it’s hard to reach them with toothbrush and I’m not into that deepthroat faggot shit

nah my genetics are just fucked
It’s impossible rarely will any living creature be genetically predisposed to grow crooked teeth

Just look at how rare any animal with them are meanwhile most humans have them

I never even seen an animal with crooked teeth