try2beme

70% Brazilian 10% Med 10% African
U will likely mog ur partners cuz of how huge of a failo this is

Dating girls looksmatched or above your looks level is for NT people only

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 48689, mogstars and 10 others
sounds kinda cucked but dating up is so fucking boring & dumb, i experienced this when i was 14 and it was fucking hell

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Brus Wane, iblamejews and 2 others

not a bad take tbh but can be refuted with certain examples

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
sounds kinda cucked but dating up is so fucking boring & dumb, i experienced this when i was 14 and it was fucking hell
What is boring and dumb about dating up?

• +1
What is boring and dumb about dating up?
dated a mid-high stacylite, it was clear who had the upper hand, she always picked where we met up, did things, those retarded middle school "dates" (going to shit like classic skating, olive garden)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, try2beme, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
what happened?

• +1
A guy always has to date down to have control in the relationship

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstars, Luffymaxxing, MagaPutinism and 3 others
dated a mid-high stacylite, it was clear who had the upper hand, she always picked where we met up, did things, those retarded middle school "dates" (going to shit like classic skating, olive garden)
That's why u need to level up and date your looks match instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and try2beme
NT doesnt exist

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Primalsplit, iblamejews and 1 other person
i have proven the opposite
White man yet ur a virgin
I know exactly what u are
U want girls on ur looks level Htb or above but ur not gonna get them cuz of ur schizophrenia. Instead of tryna compensate like me u just complain

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Ricky212 and LooksOrDeath
sounds ideal, dont have to think about dates cuz she does the work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, MagaPutinism and try2beme
White man yet ur a virgin
I know exactly what u are
U want girls on ur looks level Htb or above but ur not gonna get them cuz of ur schizophrenia. Instead of tryna compensate like me u just complain
im not white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Brus Wane and try2beme

brutal but yeah ur right, any girl i get with that is actually looksmatched with me ends up losing interest when they see how autistic i am after the first couple meet ups, can only retain slightly worse looking

honestly dont mind too much though since its easier to have a loyal gf long term if you slightly mog them looks wise

its part of the reason
Im a brazilian mutt much more ethnic than ur white ass and girls like this want me to inspect their grip on hinge all da time
Stop the cope

The prompt was literally asking for sex

IMG 2238
IMG 2258

Im a brazilian mutt much more ethnic than ur white ass and girls like this want me to inspect their grip on hinge all da time
Stop the cope

The prompt was literally asking for sex

View attachment 2768758
Her hunter eyes are frightening, i'd be too scared to look her in the eyes

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and try2beme
Very few people here are on the spectrum, and you can usually recognize them from a mile.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and MagaPutinism
Very few people here are on the spectrum, and you can usually recognize them from a mile.
For the 100th time

Autism is not the only NON NT

Bipolar
Schizophrenia
OCD
Bpd
Ect ect ect

I DONT EVEN FUCKING RESPECT AUTISTS MYSELF, they are useless sacks of shit

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Primalsplit and dragomaxxer

no its the opposite, way more people than you think are on the spectrum, thats the whole point of it being a spectrum, it varies in how severe it is, people taht you recognize as autistic are very far on one side of the spectrum where as a lot of the users here are more like somewhere in the middle.

and like op mentioned its not just autism being OCD or having BPD, or mania in general also makes you non NT

• +1
For the 100th time

Autism is not the only NON NT

Bipolar
Schizophrenia
OCD
Bpd
Ect ect ect

I DONT EVEN FUCKING RESPECT AUTISTS MYSELF, they are useless sacks of shit

everyone on this forum is autistic to an extent

• +1
you are just attractive to them
Cope, you are white and higher PSL than me yet i have more success with women cuz i actually make effort

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
This is literally genocide, And this is why nerds are a marginilized community

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Primalsplit and try2beme
Cope, you are white and higher PSL than me yet i have more success with women cuz i actually make effort
i only match with psl 1 fatties, nothing to do with "effort"

• Hmm...
no its the opposite, way more people than you think are on the spectrum, thats the whole point of it being a spectrum, it varies in how severe it is, people taht you recognize as autistic are very far on one side of the spectrum where as a lot of the users here are more like somewhere in the middle.

and like op mentioned its not just autism being OCD or having BPD, or mania in general also makes you non NT
There is no such thing as "being in the middle", you are either autistic and can get medical diagnosis or you aren't.
Vast majority of people aren't, and autism is almost allways very recognizable. It is only dumb americans who self diagnoze themselves with lots of mental ilnesses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, St.TikTokcel and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and try2beme
There is no such thing as "being in the middle", you are either autistic and can get medical diagnosis or you aren't.
Vast majority of people aren't, and autism is almost allways very recognizable. It is only dumb americans who self diagnoze themselves with lots of mental ilnesses.
U literally can
Sometimes if u dont fit a full diagnosis they will write shit like “autistic tendencies” “ocd tendencies” ect

Mental health isnt black and white but ur black and white thinking suggests you are the autist

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

I think I am on the spectrum, but I pass any professional autism testing. My autism isn't severe enough to ever get a diagnosis.

So it may as well not be considered 'on the spectrum' if it's impossible to diagnose. Aka I am NT. Too many haters calling me nonNT on this gay forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and try2beme
U literally can
Sometimes if u dont fit a full diagnosis they will write shit like “autistic tendencies” “ocd tendencies” ect

Mental health isnt black and white but ur black and white thinking suggests you are the autist
Yes in the USA, because you are degenerates who like to self diagnoze with different mental ilnesses to sound edgy.
Not anywhere else.
Getting autism diagnosis is a serious thing. How do you mean "full diagnosis" wtf, do you get "full diagnosis" of lung cancer or they write down "cancer tendencies" jfl people here are really zoomers with zero clue about how the world functions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
Yes in the USA, because you are degenerates who like to self diagnoze with different mental ilnesses to sound edgy.
Not anywhere else.
Getting autism diagnosis is a serious thing. How do you mean "full diagnosis" wtf, do you get "full diagnosis" of lung cancer or they write down "cancer tendencies" jfl people here are really zoomers with zero clue about how the world functions.
The only people who pull the edgy card are ignorant to real hardships people face. I can tell u are very inexperienced with any of this cuz u are preoccupied with larping as NT

U can have tendencies only cuz alot of mental illness overlap. Also to be diagnosed u need to meet a full criteria, so a nigga with few detrimental symptoms should be written off because he doesnt fit the numbers required a man made checklist? What low iq bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and dragomaxxer
I think I am on the spectrum, but I pass any professional autism testing. My autism isn't severe enough to ever get a diagnosis.

So it may as well not be considered 'on the spectrum' if it's impossible to diagnose. Aka I am NT. Too many haters calling me nonNT on this gay forum.

i can take infinite autism tests if i want to and get whatever result i want to get that day, if i want to get diagnosed as autistic you just answer a certain way vs if you dont.

those tests are really only useful for medically and officially diagnosing those low functioning autists that arent even self aware for example, they will just answer the questions without any notion of what its for so the results will be more accurate but anyone that has some sort of self awareness and isnt very autistic will understand what each answer choice would suggest

same thing with any test thats supposed to diagnose psycopathy and etc

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Primalsplit
The only people who pull the edgy card are ignorant to real hardships people face. I can tell u are very inexperienced with any of this cuz u are preoccupied with larping as NT

U can have tendencies only cuz alot of mental illness overlap. Also to be diagnosed u need to meet a full criteria, so a nigga with few detrimental symptoms should be written off because he doesnt fit the numbers required a man made checklist? What low iq bullshit

yes exactly even just one of the mental illnesses that you describe almost always lead to tendencies that are caused by the others as well, same reason why bipolar people are more likely to have hypomania, adhd type tendencies, ocd and etc

• +1
humble bragging faggot kys

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and try2beme
i can take infinite autism tests if i want to and get whatever result i want to get that day, if i want to get diagnosed as autistic you just answer a certain way vs if you dont.

those tests are really only useful for medically and officially diagnosing those low functioning autists that arent even self aware for example, they will just answer the questions without any notion of what its for so the results will be more accurate but anyone that has some sort of self awareness and isnt very autistic will understand what each answer choice would suggest

same thing with any test thats supposed to diagnose psycopathy and etc
Yeah but I answer them truthfully and still don't get diagnosed. Of course you can manipulate tests however you want.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and dragomaxxer

Even Maher isn’t looks matched with his botched girlfriend brutal

• +1
Even Maher isn’t looks matched with his botched girlfriend brutal
Just have to accept that at some point you have to settle and you’ll be lucky to have your looksmatch it’s brutal out here.

• +1
dating down is never worth it. Would rather betabux for stacy than be worshipped by some ltb

• +1