If ur subhuman - ur subhuman all the way 100%

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Foids want chad genes, if u dont have chad genes surgery wont help u.
Chad genes manifest themselves in bone structure (your face, frame, height) , in your natural hormonal profile, in your skin color and texture, in your hair growth, in your natural body odor, in your body ratios, in the fucking type of muscle fibers you have.
But guess what bitch? it's not only your looks
Your neurotransmitters and brain structure is also different from that of a chad. You are by birth lazy, by birth unmotivated, by birth careless, by birth low or medium IQ, by birth mentally deranged, by birth unable to cope with stressful situations.
You might fraud ur genes in pictures and slay on tinder, but LOL - tinder is subhuman cope and unnatural. Natural slayers slay irl
Tl;Dr u never should've existed in the first place

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, karbo, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
>Looksmaxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Romnel, EverythingMaxxer and 8 others
What is the point of your thread btw?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
Also I'm tired af of this "CHAD IS HIGH IQ" meme
JFL IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, CopingCel, Ryanmcgg0139 and 8 others
Also I'm tired af of this "CHAD IS HIGH IQ" meme
JFL IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS
chad isn't high iq, isn't big framed, hasn't big dong, he just has face, and at best face and height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 5891, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Julius, EasternRightWinger15 and Nosecel
thank you for looksmaxxing tips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and WannaBeA6
Yeah, chad has all physical shit. But 99% they are completely fucking retarded because they don't need brain in life
LOOKS > EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Mr.cope
why isn't shit like this banned
this is supposed to be the serious board

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 5694
He's perceived as high IQ, even if he's 80 IQ in reality.
WHO CARES WHAT RETARDS PERCEIVE THE FACT IS: CHAD IS A DEGENERATE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and EasternRightWinger15
Good thread op
Hardest pill to swallow
Just accept it everything is genetic
None of these cope machines or surgery will fix anything

crabs in a bucket

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Foids want chad genes, if u dont have chad genes surgery wont help u.
Chad genes manifest themselves in bone structure (your face, frame, height) , in your natural hormonal profile, in your skin color and texture, in your hair growth, in your natural body odor, in your body ratios, in the fucking type of muscle fibers you have.
But guess what bitch? it's not only your looks
Your neurotransmitters and brain structure is also different from that of a chad. You are by birth lazy, by birth unmotivated, by birth careless, by birth low or medium IQ, by birth mentally deranged, by birth unable to cope with stressful situations.
You might fraud ur genes in pictures and slay on tinder, but LOL - tinder is subhuman cope and unnatural. Natural slayers slay irl
Tl;Dr u never should've existed in the first place
Cope, tinder is way harder than RL

Lazy mans cope

Good thread op
Hardest pill to swallow
tell that to the ton of people who underwent (well dome) surgery or physical changes and report a dramatic change in general quality of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
tell that to the ton of people who underwent (well dome) surgery or physical changes and report a dramatic change in general quality of life.
Literally all the surgeries no one ascended to chad
Normie at most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
cope.
Lazy mans cope
perhaps. But i am lazy because subhuman
Cope, tinder is way harder than RL
Cope^100.
Good thread op
Hardest pill to swallow
Thank you stay rope say no to cope

Normie at most
Ascending even from a 3 PSL to a 4 already brings you from sistematically bullied to "blend in" territory, or can mean the difference between getting reported or not to HR just for harmlessly talking to a female coworker, just to put some examples. Looks affect your life at every single point range, you just dont go from "nonchad life" to "chad life" with nothing in between.

Im tired of these retarded threads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 6824 and Edgar
Ascending even from a 3 PSL to a 4 already brings you from sistematically bullied to "blend in" territory, just to put an example. Looks affect your life at every single point range, you just dont go from "nonchad life" to "chad life" with nothing in between.

Im tired of these retarded threads.
from bullied by subhuman expendable males to blending in with subhuman expendable males
JFL as a man unless u are chad u might as well kill urself, u are absolutely worthless expendable, replaceable, and pathetic if ur sub7 psl

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
from bullied by subhuman expendable males to blending in with subhuman expendable males
JFL as a man unless u are chad u might as well kill urself, u are absolutely worthless expendable, replaceable, and pathetic if ur sub7 psl
im talking about having the best living quality within possible for fucks sake. And yes, blending in with expendable subhumans already is a 10X better life than breng a walking target for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
fuck off if you think looksmaxxing and surgery is cope just leave this forum and shoot yourself I heard shotgun implants give you chadgenes

• +1
Lmao I do ok in rl, the girls I could get in tinder are two whole points out of 10 below the girls IRL

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
fuck off if you think looksmaxxing and surgery is cope just leave this forum and shoot yourself I heard shotgun implants give you chadgenes
Name checks out
Just a daily reminder no subhuman here will look like your avi even with surgery

im talking about having the best living quality within possible for fucks sake. And yes, blending in with expendable subhumans already is a 10X better life than breng a walking target for everyone.
people here are basement dwellers autist don't bother

Name checks out
Just a daily reminder no subhuman here will look like your avi even with surgery
I am this in my avi JFLLLL I looksmaxxed to be where I am now

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Name checks out
his avi looks like trash anyways lmao

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824 and Deleted member 3043
Keep tilting ur head boyo, not even a true side profile pic
roblox gonial angle ass
Keep barking for me anyways still fucked 2 bitches at 15 while you sitting posting here how shit I look :feelsgood:

eyebrowmaxxing is useless
unless u have literally no eyebrows they dont matter
look at jeremy meeks for example
Wow i have black thick eyebrows i guess i mog Meeks now :feelshah:

Keep barking for me anyways still fucked 2 bitches at 15 while you sitting posting here how shit I look :feelsgood:
i can tell youre a sissy estrogenic little faggot
i would make u choke on my bbc u rape victim failed abortion

It´s either cope or rope.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
eyebrowmaxxing is useless
unless u have literally no eyebrows they dont matter
look at jeremy meeks for example
Wow i have black thick eyebrows i guess i mog Meeks now :feelshah:
It often let you look better,if you think eyebrows are useless just cut them off jfl
i can tell youre a sissy estrogenic little faggot
i would make u choke on my bbc u rape victim failed abortion
When the coping is too strong :lul: just go to your farm and die

bro it's all pointless may as well just play vidya.

Who is coping here

It often let you look better,if you think eyebrows are useless just cut them off jfl
I will look like an alien without them. But thats because shitty bones -> not chad.
Jeremy meeks has 0 eyebrows and he mogs
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

I will look like an alien without them. But thats because shitty bones -> not chad.
Jeremy meeks has 0 eyebrows and he mogs View attachment 394909
He would also mog everybody if he had thic brows jfl whats the point? Eyebrows often let you look a bit better

• +1
I should have good genes but not good pheno
my grandpa is a slayer