If war happens in the next year I'm joining the Marines if it doesn't happen I'm picking the navy

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

FB5000
Im not on some COD nigger shit I legit want to drop some Arabs or Chinks and have my own little My Lai (JOKE) but if war doesn't happen I'd rather not be in a peace time marine corps because it'll be a lot of hurry up and wait shit so I'd pick the navy

• JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
Im not on some COD nigger shit I legit want to drop some Arabs or Chinks and have my own little My Lai (JOKE) but if war doesn't happen I'd rather not be in a peace time marine corps because it'll be a lot of hurry up and wait shit so I'd pick the navy
im joining marine corps too, see u there

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
gl w the digital footprint and with everything else

• JFL
gl w the digital footprint and with everything else
kek you think they care about that shit so I said nigger a couple times on the internet and joked about war crime they let niggas with a 10 on the asvab in ( for reference I got a 45 first try when I was 14) their gonna let me in

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
kek you think they care about that shit so I said nigger a couple times on the internet and joked about war crime they let niggas with a 10 on the asvab in ( for reference I got a 45 first try when I was 14) their gonna let me in
i dont think im fkn clueless that's why I'm wishing you gl

• +1
undefined
I'm never gonna end up like this guy got blown up wife left him roped a few years after If I get disfigured I'm rushing into gun fire and dying a "hero: