If you are chadlite + and u interact with women under htb you are a disgrace

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Im not bashing anyone here im just saying in general , because of these horny retards we have mid women out here thinking they are all that, its the #1 cause for this shit dating scene

Mtbs and lower arent even that attractive you just have no sexual discipline, stop contributing to hypergamy by fucking and giving validation to ugly women!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Suns9999, greywind and 6 others
Dnrd

I'm not gonna cuck myself in the symbolic war against hypergamy

I find MTB attractive often it's that simple :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Suns9999, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
Dnrd

I'm not gonna cuck myself in the symbolic war against hypergamy

I find MTB attractive often it's that simple :feelshaha:
Pathetic if you actually are chad

You are ruining it for all these normies who are looksmatched with beckies and potentially future chads she comes in contact with

• +1
Reactions: greywind
You act as if there’s a choice, A chadlite is considered average to modern women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Always Stay You, Suns9999 and 1 other person
You act as if there’s a choice, A chadlite is considered average to modern women.
Chadlite should be stacylite and up

Chadlite is supposedly top 15-20% , lowest he should swoop down is a htb at best unfrauded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, |Daddy_Zygos| and FascisstChad
Chadlite should be stacylite and up

Chadlite is supposedly top 15-20%
That’s how it would be in nature, but we live in a matriarchy where most women go for them. This is basic black pill stuff, you should know this. Stacy lite goes to Chad and Giga Chad now.

If you can contain your lust, 90% of women become boring with the physique of Michelin man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcherxArcher, JohnBaza, Suns9999 and 4 others
That’s how it would be in nature, but we live in a matriarchy where most women go for them. This is basic black pill stuff, you should know this. Stacy lite goes to Chad and Giga Chad now.
na staclites go for rich men to ltr

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
If you can contain your lust, 90% of women become boring with the physique of Michelin man.
100% of women are boring. There’s not a single women in history who’d be 10% as interesting to talk to as someone like Henry Ford or Charlamagne.

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
whats is the looksmatch for my avi

whats is the looksmatch for my avi
IMG 8911

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
There arent chadlites on this forum, who are you talking to?

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Sexual discipline is a meme. Coom raw in foids. Any foid you want. Why should I care whether other men get sex or not? Why shouldn't I take all the women for myself?

That's how a real man thinks.

Im not bashing anyone here im just saying in general , because of these horny retards we have mid women out here thinking they are all that, its the #1 cause for this shit dating scene

Mtbs and lower arent even that attractive you just have no sexual discipline, stop contributing to hypergamy by fucking and giving validation to ugly women!!!!
it depends if she has a body halo is understandable
also can you let me see your profile so I can lurk through your post (for looksmax info)

• +1
Reactions: janet

Fucking hypergamy strikes again