If you are ethnic/darkskinned - supplement vitamin D ASAP

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I've been taking vit D for almost a month now - as prescribed by my doctor. My facial hair is growing more, I'm making more progress at the gym, horny 24/7, I wake up with a hard af boner constantly, I'm a lot more hateful but determined to ascend.

I deffo had a test boost from vit D - vit D is precursor to testosterone. Ethnics need to hop on this shit ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Growth Plate and 5 others
I've been taking vit D for almost a month now - as prescribed by my doctor. My facial hair is growing more, I'm making more progress at the gym, horny 24/7, I wake up with a hard af boner constantly, I'm a lot more hateful but determined to ascend.

I deffo had a test boost from vit D - vit D is precursor to testosterone. Ethnics need to hop on this shit ASAP
The only source of Vitamin D I get comes from eggs. Idk if thats enough

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853

I drink a lot of whole milk . Is that good enough or need supplement.

why ethnics

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
How's this related to Ethnics Bhai?
What u mean darkskin? Me? @Chadethnic101 ? U?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
I drink a lot of whole milk . Is that good enough or need supplement.
supplement 100%. I take 50000IU once a week because my Vit D levels were so low. So you probs need at least like 5k a day or some shit

darker skinned people cannot produce as much vit D, ethnics are dark skinned

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deprived
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kozner
I heard vit D deficiency rates were high in Indians
I'm in a place that's cloudy all the time so can't imagine how bad mine is

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
supplement 100%. I take 50000IU once a week because my Vit D levels were so low. So you probs need at least like 5k a day or some shit
Does vitamin D affect energy levels. I wear mineral sunscreen almost every day for anti aging but wonder if I could prevent me from converting vitamin D in the body to energy. I don’t even do 10-15 minutes it’s the first thing I do in the morning. I try to limit sun exposure for youth maxxing.

Oh yeah a few years ago I knew a Sri ankan who moved to London, and got fucked up, Dr told him it was vit d deficiency, put him on massive dose.

Ethnics use it way less efficiently cos loads of sun in home country, so they get fucked at higher lattitudes lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

I spent all of quarantine mostly inside while being in puberty ages 14 - 15 black while also not gaining a single pound jfl
mogger pubertymaxx

Oh yeah a few years ago I knew a Sri ankan who moved to London, and got fucked up, Dr told him it was vit d deficiency, put him on massive dose.

Ethnics use it way less efficiently cos loads of sun in home country, so they get fucked at higher lattitudes lol
I’m severely low :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: I was told my levels are the worst they have ever seen @FailedNormieManlet it’s super legit it’s the reason I’m only 5’11 I would be like 6’2 if I wasn’t got deficient JFL

Uk is the worst nation to live as an ethnic as there’s no sun here it’s cloudy as well

Whites also suffer low levels of Vit D as well yes as your GP it’s true due to modern culture

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Chinacurry
I’m severely low :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: I was told my levels are the worst they have ever seen @FailedNormieManlet it’s super legit it’s the reason I’m only 5’11 I would be like 6’2 if I wasn’t got deficient JFL

Uk is the worst nation to live as an ethnic as there’s no sun here it’s cloudy as well

Whites also suffer low levels of Vit D as well yes as your GP it’s true due to modern culture
Does vitamin d affect energy. And how does it affect height. How could my vitamin d be low if I drank tons of whole organic milk .

Does vitamin d affect energy. And how does it affect height. How could my vitamin d be low if I drank tons of whole organic milk .
I don’t leave my house often. It effects bone and muscle growth, I’m natrually jacked though so I don’t have to lift to look hench but it did stop me from reaching 6’3

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and AscensionMan98
I've been taking 4000ius since 2020 lockdown, and not really felt a huge difference tbh

But yeah that's coz my diet has been all over the place, deficit on and off then just eating junk so my hormonal profile is probably not great lol

I've been taking 4000ius since 2020 lockdown, and not really felt a huge difference tbh

But yeah that's coz my diet has been all over the place, deficit on and off then just eating junk so my hormonal profile is probably not great lol
4000 sounds like it could have side effects. I was taking like 1000 when I lived in Asia and was with my noodle gf, didn't notice much except I had loads and loads of thick cum.

But it might have been other reasons idk.

I took it with vit k

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101

I had covid this week and dosed 3x regular vet d dosage and vitamin c and recovered in like 4 days with really mild symptoms. I am vaccinated though, so glad I got that and didn't fall for conspiracy bullshit. imagine having to recover for weeks with no smell/taste and losing all muscle mass

Need to take magnesium as well, otherwise vitamin D won't get converted to the active form.
Add in k2 MK4 + Mk7 to prevent calcification.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived