If you are short, just extend your legs in EE tbh

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
It's much cheaper here, and i know some people that got 7cm taller because of it, never throw your momey on jewish or gypsy doctors. If you scared of EE doctors, then you're low T

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
@OCDMaxxing

It’s high T not to trust doctors even though they’re certified and have trained for many years

It’s high T not to trust doctors even though they’re certified and have trained for many years
Extremely low T if the risk is just slightly more then in the USA tbh, EE being lower quality is just a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
absolutely these piece of cope, don't even have a fucking way to ascend you without risk, only barbaric treatment
Extremely low T if the risk is just slightly more then in the USA tbh, EE being lower quality is just a meme
doc = cope

Height is useless

absolutely these piece of cope, don't even have a fucking way to ascend you without risk, only barbaric treatment

doc = cope
Just brake your own legs theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Just brake your own legs theory
just have superior chad's genetics.
you'r short ? ask to your genes to make you taller.
you ugly ? ask the same for becoming 7 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
The risk is infinitely higher just due to malpractice insurance alone. Plus it’s alot easier to become a doctor in EE.

It’s intelligent to not want to get your legs broken in half by someone without a great track record.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
If you are short, just end it all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cleftcel and PubertyMaxxer
Lol for such a precise procedure you probably should go to the best

The risk is infinitely higher just due to malpractice insurance alone. Plus it’s alot easier to become a doctor in EE.

It’s intelligent to not want to get your legs broken in half by someone without a great track record.
Doesn't matter bro, still low T, Chads take bigger risks in life

• +1
  • JFL
who else is unironically considering a LL?

• +1
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 2810, JustTrynaGrow and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and JustTrynaGrow
I don't, but if bellow 180cm, then you can consider it
I know that face>anything but 180 would be more than enough for me
I just need to heightmog girls

Last edited:
no LL for your face
I disagree somewhat
Almost all of the girls that like me are way too young for me to the point where it's embarassing. I feel like if I was taller I'd be more likely to attract 16+ girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3043
I disagree somewhat
Almost all of the girls that like me are way too young for me to the point where it's embarassing. I feel like if I was taller I'd be more likely to attract 16+ girls.
obviously height is really important i was kidding. but beeing 5'10-5'11 is enough to be able to have a decent life and not beeing fucked by your height.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 1680
I disagree somewhat
Height and frame plus other dimorphic features matter more when you leave school

From my experience in school I've seen girls like a guy just cuz of his cute face, but he had a body of a 12 yr old
obviously height is really important i was kidding. but beeing 5'10-5'11 is enough to be able to have a decent life and not beeing fucked by your height.
Man I wish I was taller than 5'7

hoping I make It to 5'9 with peptides then I can fraud an inch with lifts.

maybe 5-6 years later I'll save up enough to reach that 180cm mark

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Lol if you think think 5 cm in height with change anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KEy21 and Deleted member 2846
I disagree somewhat

That’s because you look 15

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 3043
If you can’t get laid at 5’9” you’re not gonna get laid at 5’11”-6

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Lol if you think think 5 cm in height with change anything
it can change a lot man, if 5'7 girl reaches your eye-level, after 5cm boost she'd be around your mouth area

I feel like the water level raises when a girl is as tall as me
I want to get rid of that sensation

It's much cheaper here, and i know some people that got 7cm taller because of it, never throw your momey on jewish or gypsy doctors. If you scared of EE doctors, then you're low T
Going to cheap doc is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. Never save on your health / beauty. I will always go to worlds top #1 surgeon for any procedure. If HT costs 20k vs 3k, I go to one with 20k if he is world 1#. If LL costs 200k$ vs 50k$? I go to 200k$ if he is world #1.

Going to cheap doc is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. Never save on your health / beauty. I will always go to worlds top #1 surgeon for any procedure. If HT costs 20k vs 3k, I go to one with 20k if he is world 1#. If LL costs 200k$ vs 50k$? I go to 200k$ if he is world #1.
Bullshit on the HT, Turkey is cheap af and every person i know that got a HT there looks excellent

• +1
  • JFL
I can’t imagine anything more autistic than getting your legs lengthened. I feel sorry for those cunts.