If you aren't 6'5 and have this face, it's over.

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi

This face and 6'5 is the bare minimum to live a good life without worrying about getting mogged, dating,etc...

@PeakIncels

Just be a 6'5 Prettyboy theory.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Klasik616, scrunchables and 1 other person
No he's incel due to his high voice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Nick.Harte, PeakIncels and 1 other person
bro what happened to u I didn't see your posts in a while

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

This face and 6'5 is the bare minimum to live a good life without worrying about getting mogged, dating,etc...

@PeakIncels

Just be a 6'5 Prettyboy theory.

people cannot understand the difference between requirements to living good with no worries etc, and the other requirements to get pussy and that's it

your right though, I hope niggas will open their eyes and realize what you said is tru

• +1
Took a lil break from org.
did you do something interesting or idk? I got a self ban but it didn't work out I low-key missed y'all but still achieved nothing apart getting a bad cold lol, I'm sick af

• +1
I thought u said BBC is law :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
For anyone who's wondering the guy in the image is actually 5'11"

• +1
to living good with no worries
Exactly this. A life where dating, socializing, putting yourself out there etc... comes without the need to put in additional efforts. Just go with the flow type shit.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
For anyone who's wondering the guy in the image is actually 5'11"
His face and 6'5 is the minimum requirement to make the most out of life.

• +1
did you do something interesting or idk? I got a self ban but it didn't work out I low-key missed y'all but still achieved nothing apart getting a bad cold lol, I'm sick af
Ldaring as usual. It sucks to catch a cold but it feels fucking good to sleep all day long when you're sick

• +1
Exactly this. A life where dating, socializing, putting yourself out there etc... comes without the need to put in additional efforts. Just go with the flow type shit.
proves your point the fact that most of these are actors, did you ever see them sad? me personally, never, just the truth that this world has no place for ppl like us

• +1
Sad that you can't have a good dating life if you weren't born handsome

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ey88, PeakIncels and Nick.Harte
Ldaring as usual. It sucks to catch a cold but it feels fucking good to sleep all day long when you're sick
crazy take from me but I don't like sleeping, I feel like I'm gonna die or smt whenever I do, even if I'm tired, crazy

Sad that you can't have a good dating life if you weren't born handsome
it's not only that, but in general, like nick said in the replies, if you meet these characteristics apart having ez pussy you will also get friends easily, live well, be happy, it's not only about dating but really, everything, especially social treatment

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Klasik616
sounds like a voicecel but probs voicemogs @SecularIslamist brootal. he has the voice of a 13 year old girl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Nick.Harte
This guy isn't close to 6'5, us tallcels have horsefaces because of excessive growh hormone.

• +1
it's not only that, but in general, like nick said in the replies, if you meet these characteristics apart having ez pussy you will also get friends easily, live well, be happy, it's not only about dating but really, everything, especially social treatment
Just imagine living a life where you don't have to worry about your looks, dating life, having friends, etc.... You would be immune to the blackpill and will probably say things like " Looks don't matter. " "Just take better pictures before posting them online."

Life isn't the same for everyone.

• +1
Just imagine living a life where you don't have to worry about your looks, dating life, having friends, etc.... You would be immune to the blackpill and will probably say things like " Looks don't matter. " "Just take better pictures before posting them online."

Life isn't the same for everyone.
Bro yk what's worse? the fact if we were foids(or if at least I was) I just know, my life rn bro? I'd be partying, being normal and shit, being an incel is a thing, but living a shit life because of double standards is crazy, I ain't no antifoid nigga but let's be real, the second most important reason of our inceldom is because we ain't females, I feel like a tranny but it's the truth

• +1
the second most important reason of our inceldom is because we ain't females
The average female has it better than the average man.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and PeakIncels
  • So Sad
Why was I born as a fucking incel ??
idk bro, one thing I do know is that in the end all of our actions will be forgotten so that's good ig

• Hmm...