If you aren't bald don't wear a hat

orangomango2003

orangomango2003

8 inch BWC
I have noticed that whenever i would wear something covering my hair i wasn't getting as much ioi's and people treated me worse. And yes chads like chico will still look good with a hat but even better with hair. You need to show your good genes and young age, so don't hide your hair.

Only if you are bald or have a big forehead you should wear a beanie or hat. I have a big forehead but amy hair is covering it. So when it's very windy it's over for me. I need to look at the weather app every day: if the wind speed is higher than 15km/h i need to wear a hat.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Maalik, _MVP_, Milk and 4 others
you can use chicos forehead as a parking lot

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and orangomango2003
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
If he was mid then how did he become a super model..

5psl as ur avi, dnrd + ignored
Nobody cares faggot

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
is a hood worse or better

You can pull off a hat/beanie in winter if you have long hair sticking out from the sides

I have noticed that whenever i would wear something covering my hair i wasn't getting as much ioi's and people treated me worse. And yes chads like chico will still look good with a hat but even better with hair. You need to show your good genes and young age, so don't hide your hair.

Only if you are bald or have a big forehead you should wear a beanie or hat. I have a big forehead but amy hair is covering it. So when it's very windy it's over for me. I need to look at the weather app every day: if the wind speed is higher than 15km/h i need to wear a hat.
lmao struggles of us fringe niggas. i just wear a hoodie or cancel a date if the wind is above 6 mph

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 41284 and orangomango2003
i mean he looks a lot worse in that. much less attractive than with full hair showing
yes. that's my point! it's a good option if you're balding or have a big forehead when it's windy outside. but in general you don't want to cover your hair.