If you aren’t grateful that u can get a dog you deserve to be alone

itisoverboyos

itisoverboyos

Angel Lucifer
just realized that getting a dog means much more than having a pet. It is true friendship with an intelligent species.

I might be trucel but at least I’ll have someone to live with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, gigell, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
Dogs are really the best pets. They listen, protect but also love u

• +1
Reactions: gigell, itisoverboyos, Framemogger69 and 1 other person
IMG 6054

• +1
Reactions: gigell, future_darktriad000 and itisoverboyos
I can’t get a dog.

just realized that getting a dog means much more than having a pet. It is true friendship with an intelligent species.

I don't really like them so much. They can be endearing I understand, but they're a pain in the ass to look after.

I grew up with dogs but could never have one in my adult life. Cannot be letting something outside to piss and shit. That would be too much responsibility. Same goes for cleaning it up. Also, you cannot just leave one place at the drop of a had without making arrangements if you've got a dog.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i prefer cats or rabbits but yeah i get what u mean

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
LoL
Dogs are for lonely people who can't have kids and cope with animals

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and autistic_tendencies
LoL
Dogs are for lonely people who can't have kids and cope with animals
That’s the point of the thread, it’s about truecels who otherwise have no companionship

What makes you think I could get a wife/gf? Or did you mean with donated eggs or whatever (prolly expensive as shit)

i prefer cats or rabbits but yeah i get what u mean
Rabbits barely acknowledge your existance and so clearly a less intelligent species. How do you “communicate” with rabbits enough to how they can give you companionship?

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Rabbits barely acknowledge your existance and so clearly a less intelligent species. How do you “communicate” with rabbits enough to how they can give you companionship?
true but they're cute and low maintainence, i think cats are perfect cuz they provide companionship/they're smart enough and they don't smell like shit like dogs to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and itisoverboyos
true but they're cute and low maintainence, i think cats are perfect cuz they provide companionship/they're smart enough and they don't smell like shit like dogs to
Fuark ima just get as many pets as possible imagine how cozy that’d be in the winter. Awfukbye gotta workcel though 5 days a week. I think its expensive too (never checked exact prices), also can I just leave them in a fucking apartment all day while I’m at work? (Give them a piss spot or balcony

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
@ConfusedBolivian @Mosh12

Fuark ima just get as many pets as possible imagine how cozy that’d be in the winter. Awfukbye gotta workcel though 5 days a week. I think its expensive too (never checked exact prices), also can I just leave them in a fucking apartment all day while I’m at work? (Give them a piss spot or balcony
they're all gonna eat u when u die nigga JFL if u think they care abt u :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and itisoverboyos

Jfl at how disappointed you'll be if you get a dog to replace your social stimuli

they're all gonna eat u when u die nigga JFL if u think they care abt u :lul:
Yea but it’s still cozy, especially compared to being alone. Imagine it’s Christmas time and having 4 animals under the blankets with u as you watch a movie :love:

• Love it
Yea but it’s still cozy, especially compared to being alone. Imagine it’s Christmas time and having 4 animals under the blankets with u as you watch a movie :love:
that does sound cute tbh, just build a family of loving animals :love:

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
  • +1
chad trait

• +1
Reactions: Vetefur and itisoverboyos
I’m tight on money rn. Maybe sometime in the future when my finances are straightened out.
Um have you tried just not jerking off all over the place all the time? I got u on camera buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back