If you aren’t socialmaxing and moneymaxing as a teen…

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
Just blow your brain’s out you stupid subhuman, these two things should be your main priority at that age, if you disregard them so you can rot browsing incels forums and jacking off to hentai you will be setting yourself up for failure.

Muh I will socialmax once I get the 11 surgeries on my wishlist :soy:
Muh money doesn’t matter, although I will need copious amounts of money to fix my subhuman face and I don’t have a penny to my name, but yeah money is cope :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, PYT, Deleted member and 16 others
Looks and Status matter more when you're a teenager.

As an adult, it's Looks, Money AND Status.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, GigaAscender, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
Yep true

Glad I moneymaxxed and status maxxed before I started looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Korea
what are quick ways to statusmaxx

So over tbh. Chad never had to think about making friends he always just had them
if u ever had to think about it you will be an abused cuck for your entire life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
social maxxing is cope after uni.

I focus on moeny for my general QOL and leading a low cortisol life while i get my surgeries

Just blow your brain’s out you stupid subhuman, these two things should be your main priority at that age, if you disregard them so you can rot browsing incels forums and jacking off to hentai you will be setting yourself up for failure.

Muh I will socialmax once I get the 11 surgeries on my wishlist :soy:
Muh money doesn’t matter, although I will need copious amounts of money to fix my subhuman face and I don’t have a penny to my name, but yeah money is cope :soy:
THIS THIS THIS

Agreed with everything 110%.

Now the big question is how do we social and moneymaxx?

I also made the mistake saying i will ascend after this and this after 2+ years but without money, you're just a glorified mental masterbater. But not being able to ascend and stuck everyday can lead you to many problems (sadness, rage, lmao)

So any ideas bro @Pendejo

@Korea

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Also without being neurotic as a teen, you're really setting yourself up for failure

Last edited:
And then the first response from people is

"What's the quickest way to do it bro?"

Just commit suicide if you don't even have patience to make money.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Looks234, TeenAscender and 3 others

bro bro what's the quickest way to make money bro

• JFL
@Korea

Thoughts?
As a teen, you need to have a part time job so that you can have more money to work with when you turn 18.

Your options are limited as fuck as a sub18yo, but making as much money as you can rn will put you ahead of the curve later.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Lmao guilty as charged

If I can start making money and ascending before my next birthday i'll be the happiest man alive.

Jobs (wageslave)

Stocks or Crypto or be chad and have a sponsorship or beg your parents idek

Seems like the only viable way to make money during this age range. Seems the majority of people in this forum are in that teen to early 20s age range

• +1
As a teen, you need to have a part time job so that you can have more money to work with when you turn 18.

Your options are limited as fuck as a sub18yo, but making as much money as you can rn will put you ahead of the curve later.
It's sad shit because that's the age where you really have potential and can ascend the most. It's the age where appearance is the most influenceable

Last edited:
  • +1
It's sad shit because that's the age where you really have potential and can ascend the most. It's the age where appearance is the most influenceable
Yea, you better healthinsurancemaxx and get ur surgeries covered at a young age lol.

• +1
Yea, you better healthinsurancemaxx and get ur surgeries covered at a young age lol.
Only main surgeries i need are rhino and IMDO

Shit like lasers and other miniscule things would be nice too

I dont know how im going to health insurance maxx for rhino

MSE+ IMDO would chaddify me overnight

• +1
Only main surgeries i need are rhino and IMDO

Shit like lasers and other miniscule things would be nice too

I dont know how im going to health insurance maxx for rhino

MSE+ IMDO would chaddify me overnight
IMDO should most definetly be under health insurance lol.

Haven't done much research on MSE tho.

Wider Cheekbones and better paranasal area and wider lips(chewing more ipd and pfl) with MSE disticulating the sutures - possible insane maxillary protraction gains are there to be realized.

and IMDO would do this to me
Insane imdo transformation

(im a class 2 cel, it's a distraction osteogenises so it grows actual bones) Im going to focus on a increasing jaw height

Also when the jaw grows and its in proper position the masseter gets better placed and the gonions improve as a result

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Korea

your sig got me feeling a type of way

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and AscendingHero
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Looks234 and AscendingHero
Yea, my ex gf was bad as hell ngl.

Emphasis on ex tho, cause I dumped that hoe.

Needed something more.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: @looksmaxxer234

u believe this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Korea and Looks234
Of course, you say that like I'm lyin' or something.
JFL at this sad larp :lul:, every single user who bought this deserves a sub room temp iq label

It's fucking doutzen kroes whoring out for some last dinero in 2019 in her late 30s

her kids will see this....

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, LooksOrDeath and Korea
Why did you go there so fast? lyin, is your mind on something? 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Korea
i believe you
why would you lie on an anonymous forum revolved around getting women?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero and Korea
JFL at this sad larp :lul:, every single user who bought this deserves a sub room temp iq label

It's fucking doutzen kroes whoring out for some last dinero in 2019 in her late 30s

IDK what you talkin' about bro. I know her IRL therefore I can't dox.

But this is 100% a girl I have dated IRL.
Why did you go there so fast? lyin, is your mind on something? 🤣
You making me remember the good times we had, it's putting me in my feelings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, LooksOrDeath and AscendingHero
i believe you
why would you lie on an anonymous forum revolved around getting women?
Reverse search the image u pathetic curry, all these years of studycelling and u cant fucking reverse search

the lowest of the low:lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

what a clown you are

Korea's larp is to make other users like you think he's larping so that they don't combust themselves from the brutal lifemog

• JFL
  • +1
IDK what you talkin' about bro. I know her IRL therefore I can't dox.

But this is 100% a girl I have dated IRL.

You making me remember the good times we had, it's putting me in my feelings.
:feelskek:

• JFL
what a clown you are

Korea's larp is to make other users like you think he's larping so that they don't combust themselves from the brutal lifemog
He avi mogs u btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Korea and LooksOrDeath
nah fuck socialmaxxing, moneymaxxing is the only thing that matters
thank you for motivating me to finish my work today

what a clown you are

Exactly bro, keepin' it 100.

These niggas, just can't handle being in the prsence of someone like me!
Reverse search the image u pathetic curry, all these years of studycelling and u cant fucking reverse search

the lowest of the low:lul:
Nah bro, my ex just looks like her. I filmed this video myself 100%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, LooksOrDeath and Korea

@Korea

mirin ur rep farm

@Gargantuan @looksmaxxer234

Yea, when I recorded this video, I was in the background telling her to keep going.

Too bad the company only wanted a 1min video, I would've made an entire sextape.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and AscendingHero

@Korea

mirin ur rep farm

@Gargantuan @looksmaxxer234

i kind of want to tell you that im being sarcastic but that wouldn't look good on a mod's image

• JFL
  • +1
Thoughts on OP on a serious note?
socialmaxxing is very necessary, doesnt matter if you are 6psl or .6 psl

Don't feel like i need to explain this

moneymaxxing though?

I feel that your teens could be spent better towards studying for a top college and maximising your competence towards a high paying career. (want to be a doctor? take college level anatomy classes in highschool. swe? learn some languages online and start a fiverr) Like aim to go to a top 20 us college then get employed at a top software company or banking firm or whatever your major takes you. You can make a great amount of money, atleast 120k/year in good careers at the graduate level, for a 5-10 years then set your sights towards starting a business of some sort with the knowledge you've acquired across all those years.

ik what i just said is wageslaving 101 but at the end of the day you're lifemogging >95% of all free thinking investors and get rich quick scheme maxxers

Investing is something I don't have much idea on at the moment, but it's def worth it if you know what you're doing.

If you need money for looksmaxxing in your teens, it's best to market yourself on a freelance website e.g learn a programming language or take up writing. You can use some of the money you make to invest and hopefully make quick gains for your short term looksmaxxing plans.

• +1
If you need money for looksmaxxing in your teens, it's best to market yourself on a freelance website e.g learn a programming language or take up writing. You can use some of the money you make to invest and hopefully make quick gains for your short term looksmaxxing plans.
@Korea has advised the same. I need a lottery ticket esque money game. Time is running out, have a good puberty or remain an incel for life

• +1
socialmaxxing is very necessary, doesnt matter if you are 6psl or .6 psl

Don't feel like i need to explain this

moneymaxxing though?

I feel that your teens could be spent better towards studying for a top college and maximising your competence towards a high paying career. (want to be a doctor? take college level anatomy classes in highschool. swe? learn some languages online and start a fiverr) Like aim to go to a top 20 us college then get employed at a top software company or banking firm or whatever your major takes you. You can make a great amount of money, atleast 120k/year in good careers at the graduate level, for a 5-10 years then set your sights towards starting a business of some sort with the knowledge you've acquired across all those years.

ik what i just said is wageslaving 101 but at the end of the day you're lifemogging >95% of all free thinking investors and get rich quick scheme maxxers

Investing is something I don't have much idea on at the moment, but it's def worth it if you know what you're doing.

Fuck studycelling im training hrs daily to sports maxx

• +1
@Korea has advised the same. I need a lottery ticket esque money game. Time is running out, have a good puberty or remain an incel for life
take out a loan if you can insure it

• JFL
how exactly are you training?
I play in the MLS Next in the US. Basically the highest level a youth player in North America can play. Literal pipeline for professionals

I can statusmaxx thru sports if i take it seriously

But i need some short term thousands to ascend quickly

• +1
I play in the MLS Next in the US. Basically the highest level a youth player in North America can play. Literal pipeline for professionals

MLS Next​

Description​

MLS Next is a youth soccer league in the United States and Canada, that is managed, organized and controlled by Major League Soccer. It was introduced by the league in 2020. It is a successor to the U.S. Soccer Development Academy. Wikipedia

mirin
I can statusmaxx thru sports if i take it seriously
you can use it to get into a good college as well no?

But i need some short term thousands to ascend quickly
gl with that

loan?

• +1
NO i plan on being so good and playing profesisonally, ideally in europe and making my millions
can't say i know anything about that :forcedsmile:

though if you do manage to make it big in euro football though you are pretty much set in life. No need to looksmax if you get to that point.

• Love it
though if you do manage to make it big in euro football though you are pretty much set in life. No need to looksmax if you get to that point.
It'll take many hours of hard work but i can get there.

No i want to looksmaxx and enjoy my teen life as a gigamogger too

Chad lookz on that status is god tier life quality.

I'm EVERYTHING maxxing

• Love it
It'll take many hours of hard work but i can get there.

No i want to looksmaxx and enjoy my teen life as a gigamogger too

Chad lookz on that status is god tier life quality.

I'm EVERYTHING maxxing
never post your face here

• +1
  • JFL