If you do not look like a character from An 80s Dark Fantasy Adventure Film, it is over

LastGerman

LastGerman

Solstice
Just watch this:

The music will also boost your testosterone and will block your myostatin for more muscle growth. We will become a character from an 80s dark fantasy adventure movie @rightfulcel

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 8771
i am guts berserk

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
dnrd somerhalder mogs

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Imagine listening to D-tier music and pretending to be a character from an 80s dark fantasy adventure movie to cope with your nazi fetish. What's next, goose-stepping-maxxing thread?

I suppose it's not surprising that someone with a name like TheGerman would be so obsessed with his own supposed superiority. Maybe he thinks that if he just listens to enough Wagner and wears enough jackboots, he'll magically transform into a Übermensch.

No amount of myostatin-blocking is going to turn you into a real-life Conan the Barbarian.

Imagine listening to D-tier music and pretending to be a character from an 80s dark fantasy adventure movie to cope with your nazi fetish. What's next, goose-stepping-maxxing thread?

Next step would be ubermenschmaxxing.

I suppose it's not surprising that someone with a name like TheGerman would be so obsessed with his own supposed superiority. Maybe he thinks that if he just listens to enough Wagner and wears enough jackboots, he'll magically transform into a Übermensch.

No amount of myostatin-blocking is going to turn you into a real-life Conan the Barbarian.

No pill for ubermenschmaxxing @rightfulcel
spider-man-tobey-maguire.gif

It might be over for us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997

greycel cope

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman

schizo greycel rant, op is antifa