If you dont get approached every day you are not HTN+

ambi

ambi

My AVI is me
Real HTNs are conventionally attractive so every girl you see will approach you every time. So basically if you see 100 women your age in a day, all 100 should approach you. If this doesnt happen you are not HTN and most likely not MTN.
And before you start coping, real HTNs can get away with being non nt low inhib acne or being short

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, WishIwasChico, Pride and 50 others
b b b b ut girls have types :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, zura, bloomercel and 12 others
b b b b ut girls have types :soy::soy:
Nope i speak from irl experience… I have a htn friend and everytime we go out we get surrounded like its a celeb walking. Every single girl in the age group approaches him because he is objectively and conventionally attractive, girls approach first when they like a guy so if you are gl this will happen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, SEPRAY, bloomercel and 17 others
Nope i speak from irl experience… I have a htn friend and everytime we go out we get surrounded like its a celeb walking. Every single girl in the age group approaches him because he is objectively and conventionally attractive, girls approach first when they like a guy so if you are gl this will happen
yeah man its crazy
i wonder how chadelites and chads get treated if this is how HTN gets treated
women must pull their pants down and suck them off on the spot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, bloomercel, Kazey and 5 others
yeah man its crazy
probably man idk i havent seen many CL and Chads irl… But yeah HTNs man its easy mode i dont understand why people cope with you mist approach when girls do it first.
We all know looks are objective

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Copeful
yeah man its crazy
They get treated like subhumans cause woman are intimidated by them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel, KIVVV and 3 others
Agree except for the short and acne bit

Wtf is that all about

If you're below 5'11 and have severe acne... You're MTN max till you fix that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, EggKing, bloomercel and 6 others
Nice larp. You are probably typing this from the bedroom in your mum's house that you haven't left in months to make a post like this. Fucking lol at you thinking every woman that walks past a htn is going to approach :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Giorgio, nofap and 20 others
Agree except with the short and acne bit

Wtf is that

If you're below 5'11 and have severe acne... You're MTN max till you fix that shit
nah. HTN face = 100% approach rate irl coper
Face is objective and if you are conventionally attractive ALL girls will always approach you. I shouldve recorded when me and my htn friend were on some festival and girls came around hiim and gave him more attention than the performer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, <6PSLcel, poopoohead and 6 others
I don't think they approach to straight up ask you out but girls will try and talk to guys they find good looking. My good looking friend always has girls try and talk to him, but I've never seen one straight up ask him. So if you're autistic and non-NT you can still fumble pretty hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, <6PSLcel, poopoohead and 3 others
Nice larp. You are probably typing this from the bedroom in your mum's house that you haven't left in months to make a post like this. Fucking lol at you thinking every woman that walks past a htn is going to approach :lul:
cope buddy… I have rock solid proof for what im saying while you are coping

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
I don't think they approach to straight up ask you out but girls will try and talk to guys they find good looking. My good looking friend always has girls try and talk to him, but I've never seen one straight up ask him. So if you're autistic and non-NT you can still fumble pretty hard
Yes talking to you still counts as approach anyway. If you are HTN every girl you see in public will come talk to you

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Yes talking to you still counts as approach anyway
I don't think most people on this forum see it as the same

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
cope buddy… I have rock solid proof for what im saying while you are coping
How am I coping you utter retard, it's literally just common sense that what you are saying doesn't happen. Go and show this proof, or let me guess you are going to come up with something that means you can't show it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, Allornothing, Pride and 6 others
Do you approach every high tier becky you see?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Pride, Patriot and 4 others
I don't think most people on this forum see it as the same
Lol if a girl comes up to you randomly and starts speaking to you thats an approach and most are direct. And if HTN that happens every time a girl accidentaly sees you

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
Everyday is crazy and 100 for 100 is even crazier lol do u think women are high t beasts or sum shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pride, DOHC, Oueyy and 6 others
How am I coping you utter retard, it's literally just common sense that what you are saying doesn't happen. Go and show this proof, or let me guess you are going to come up with something that means you can't show it.
How is it common sense lmfao??? Htn = objectively attractive = attractive to all girls = girls approach
This is textbook blackpill. Brutal but sorry not sorry, not everyone can swallow the truth

Everyday is crazy and 100 for 100 is even crazier lol do u think women are high t beasts or sum shit
Htn = objectively attractive = attractive to all girls = girls approach
This is textbook blackpill. Brutal but sorry not sorry, not everyone can swallow the truth

How is it common sense lmfao??? Htn = objectively attractive = attractive to all girls = girls approach
I'm not refuting that, it's you saying that every girl will approach that's stupid. Again show the proof instead of dodging.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and socialcel
I got approached by a MTB once, still can't believe it tbh

IMG 0994
@Magnum Opus

breaking bad laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Crock of shit. You need to be a gigachad to be approached everyday.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, socialcel and ambi
Only basement dwellers come up with retarded takes like this, OP needs to actually go outside. I'm convinced this a troll post and I've just fell for the bait

• +1
Reactions: Pride, Oueyy, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
"Bro girls don't approach they're all shy bro" 🤣

"Bro no girl approachs attractive guys, therefore you must be too attractive for them so they don't try" 🤡

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and ambi
I'm not refuting that, it's you saying that every girl will approach that's stupid. Again show the proof instead of dodging.
i will record next time i go out with my htn friend.. It happens daily to HTNs

"Bro girls don't approach they're all shy bro" 🤣
"Bro no girl approachs attractive guys, therefore you must be too attractive for them so they don't try" 🤡
Lol i hate these copers bro. Its like we arent blackpilled anymore..
We all know objetive looks = attractive to all girls and we know girls approach guys they like
I didnt believe it until me and my htn friend got literally circled around by girls bc they all wanted him
But taking the blackpill is too much for these normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Magnum Opus and Bonecel01
Only basement dwellers come up with retarded takes like this, OP needs to actually go outside. I'm convinced this a troll post and I've just fell for the bait
Its like common sense and textbook blackpill. I dont understand which part of this is so crazy to you

W bait thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: urukhaiascension, Pride, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Shrek shrek rizz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension and ambi

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
As a blackpilled lone wolf i have to say you are a coping normie… Muh women are shy muh women dont approach. Keep living in your cope world normie hahahahah
During my computer cleaning, a faggot got into my router and messed around yet, being that dipshit, couldn't do anything right as to wrong. I think it was a tranny kid. You know the ones. They have two faggot dads but one pretends to be a woman. Ugh. Creepy, if you ask me. Can you imagine when that kid was 5 years old as the male mommy made him suck his nipples because he was also pretending to be lacatating? Yikes! I would not share that memory with anyone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, poopoohead and ambi
Its like common sense and textbook blackpill. I dont understand which part of this is so crazy to you
Ofc attractive people get approached you fucking moron, I did not say otherwise. The low iq take you have that is crazy is that htns get approached by every woman they walk past :lul::lul::lul:.

I've been blackpilled for years, whereas you are some 2024 new fag who thinks he knows it all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Pride, HeightPilledum and 2 others
Ofc attractive people get approached you fucking moron, I did not say otherwise. The low iq take you have that is crazy is that htns get approached by every woman they walk past :lul::lul::lul:.

I've been blackpilled for years, whereas you are some 2024 new fag who thinks he knows it all.
so how often do you think a HTN would get approached?

Blackpilled since 850 B.C.

• JFL
In social settings like Festivals and stuff 100% agree.

In general public walking around or just buying groceries no.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: urukhaiascension, Marelago, DOHC and 3 others
In social settings like Festivals and stuff 100% agree.

In general public walking around or just buying groceries no.
agree to one approach or approached by all women present? Copers might understand me wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and Magnum Opus
@mayo mogger countries differ so much dude? How tf can a htn get approached so much?

Not talking about me i have some legit htn friends and they incel af

agree to one approach or approached by all women present? Copers might understand me wrong

Your exaggerating on " all " but I would say he will get chatted up from alot of Woman. ( Which is enough )

• JFL
@mayo mogger countries differ so much dude? How tf can a htn get approached so much?

Not talking about me i have some legit htn friends and they incel af
if they are incel they arent HTN. As a HTN you will literally have more chance of getting raped by women or gay men than being incel sry

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Your exaggerating on " all " but I would say he will get chatted up from alot of Woman. ( Which is enough )
ALL. Grocery shopping, festival, walking to school. Every single woman

• JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension, HeightPilledum, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
ALL. Grocery shopping, festival, walking to school. Every single woman
Ok im out now your just trying to bait.

Ive got approached while buying groceries does that make me HTN ? :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Costcosuperstore and N1666
Ok im out now your just trying to bait.

Ive got approached while buying groceries does that make me HTN ? :soy::soy:
if it happens rarely you are mtn or ltn. If you have never been approached than you are truecel

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I've never seen girls approach my HTN tall friend, what they do is give high IOI jfl if you think women are approaching any level of men this much in an everyday setting, 100 is retarded

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, Pride, blatonslatt and 7 others
I've never seen girls approach my HTN tall friend, what they do is give high IOI jfl if you think women are approaching any level of men this much in an everyday setting
what is “high IOI”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back