If you drink cow's milk..

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
After reading about folate receptor autoantibodies I won't ever consume cow's milk again, but the goat sequence has less homology and doesn't bind to the human autoantibodies. Besides the reduced potency of goat casomorphins, this represents another reason to consume goat dairy (if you can find it). Although milk is indisputably the 'perfect food' for mammals, it cannot be argued that the cow is a different species and milk is purposefully resistant to digestion—two considerations prerequisite for autoantibody formation.

Folate receptor autoantibodies will make you forget all about the casomorphins, literally. The choroid plexus is where all brain folate is absorbed, and the obligatory receptors are ~88% similar to proteins found in bovine milk. This occurs because membrane folate receptors are often cleaved-off, making for a slightly-shorter yet otherwise identical version in the plasma. These are also found in milk in high concentrations, and represent the autoantigen for folate receptor autoantibodies.

These autoantibodies bind the brain folate receptor, making the primary transporter reduced in function. Brain folate is necessary for dNA synthesis, myelination, and some neurotransmitters (i.e. norepinephrine; melatonin).The antidote for these autoantibodies is simply tetrahydrofolate, 5-methylated or otherwise, and the far more common folic acid will not do. This oxidized form normally goes through the folate receptor now blocked by the autoantibody. The electronically-reduced folates are needed to counteract this by bypassing the folate receptor (FR1) though the reduced folate carrier (RFC1), also found on the choroid plexus.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Debetro, horizontallytall and 4 others
Some things if you cannot obtain cow's milk:

1. Caffeoyl quinide from medium roast coffee addressed the casomorphin issues.
2. Is obvious. Take tetrahydrofolate supplement until you obtain a goat milk source.

I am in a very low IQ forum but I refuse to pay for membership in ((THAT)) forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyrre, try2beme and PseudoMaxxer
milk is the perfect food for mammal pups not adults

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
coffee + goat milk?

• +1
milk is the perfect food for mammal pups not adults
Cow's milk is still the most nutritious food strictly speaking. The problems mainly come from casomorphins and folate receptor antibodies. Goat's milk circumvents both of these problems by being much less homologous to the folate receptor endogenous agonists and by having much less potent exorphins.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i love cheese made from cow milk.

• +1
Too complicated I just eat whatever I want tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and MoggerGaston
Cow's milk is still the most nutritious food strictly speaking. The problems mainly come from casomorphins and folate receptor antibodies. Goat's milk circumvents both of these problems by being much less homologous to the folate receptor endogenous agonists and by having much less potent exorphins.
milk's protein absorption is also not optimized unless its predigested whey plus its common for adults to have trouble digesting lactose (ik this one is a sugar btw not protein)
egg protein is the gold standard for most efficient absorption plus egg has minimal digestive issues

cow milk also has estrogens which can cause you some hormonal imbalances if you consume too much of it
girls who like milk have massive boobas

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, BrahminBoss and Fiqh
Cow milk made for baby cow not human

milk's protein absorption is also not optimized unless its predigested whey plus its common for adults to have trouble digesting lactose
egg protein is the gold standard for most efficient absorption plus egg has minimal digestive issues

cow milk also has estrogens which can cause you some hormonal imbalances if you consume too much of it

gaston-maxxing mogs indeed

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
i love cheese made from cow milk.
You can like I said negative any negative effect from cow's milk by drinking medium roast coffee and taking tetrahydrofolate. Keep in mind though that enzomatically active biofolates in the body are governed by the use of precursor L5 methyl tetrahydrofolate. Taking folic acid can be less than ideal since it becomes both the S and R isomers of tetrahydrofolate. Only the former is non methylated with a gamma glutamated group attached while the latter can actually be a functional INHIBITOR of tetrahydrofolate uptake into the brain since it has the same binding affinity for the carrier enzyme that allows brain transport.

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
DNR+milk tastes good so I drink it

milk's protein absorption is also not optimized
to lactose intolerant subhumans maybe. Milk has one of the best amino acid profiles apart from the tryptophan

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Latinolooksmaxxer
So what can be the negative effects of quality raw cow’s milk, inflammation?

milk's protein absorption is also not optimized unless its predigested whey plus its common for adults to have trouble digesting lactose (ik this one is a sugar btw not protein)

Thats the case if the milk is pasteurized or the adult has subhuman slave genes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Thats the case if the milk is pasteurized or the adult has subhuman slave genes
if anything pasteurizing makes it more digestible because its basically precooking milk

thats why we call non-pasteurized milk 'raw milk'

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
So what can be the negative effects of quality raw cow’s milk, inflammation?
Raw milk is non homogenised (otherwise it isnt raw) which means the casomorphins are not trapped into liposomes unlike in homogeneous milk where the exorphins are aggreggated together in micelles and go through the intestine without being broken down. Raw milk or non homogenised milk doesnt have this problem. However antigens are still a problem with cow's milk, raw or not raw simply because the sequence of antigens are very similar to the folate receptor endogenous agonist. Goat's milk do not have this problem. If you can find pasteurised and non homogenous cow milk or raw milk you bypass the casomorphin problem but are still stuck with the antigens. Goat's milk besides being non homogenised (the fat particles are smaller anyway) and the casomorphins broken down in the intestine also possess much less potent exorphins (casomorphins ) than cows milk.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
You can like I said negative any negative effect from cow's milk by drinking medium roast coffee and taking tetrahydrofolate. Keep in mind though that enzomatically active biofolates in the body are governed by the use of precursor L5 methyl tetrahydrofolate. Taking folic acid can be less than ideal since it becomes both the S and R isomers of tetrahydrofolate. Only the former is non methylated with a gamma glutamated group attached while the latter can actually be a functional INHIBITOR of tetrahydrofolate uptake into the brain since it has the same binding affinity for the carrier enzyme that allows brain transport.
@MoggerGaston what I meant to say is you should only supplement with "L 5 methyltetrahydrofolate". If any word is missing from those in quotes you must be wary.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Goat milk overworks the adrenal glands. You never see a calm goat for a reason.

Well technically goat does have more nutrients than cows. There's been a couple threads on the nutrient breakdown of both

@Aloha what do north africans drink? Do they eat kefir?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
@MoggerGaston what I meant to say is you should only supplement with "L 5 methyltetrahydrofolate". If any word is missing from those in quotes you must be wary.
I will look more into supplement-maxing later. Currently have different priorities for this month and the next that are focused around lifestyle.

Thots on buffalo milk?

@Aloha what do north africans drink? Do they eat kefir?
Nah kefir isnt that common, more often they drink leben which is kinda similar

• +1
What made u become so autistic about folate and women with folate deficiency?

Did u dig up some ancient Travis posts or what

IMG 3074

What made u become so autistic about folate and women with folate deficiency?

Did u dig up some ancient Travis posts or what

View attachment 2654222

I was just joking about white women being unanimously folate deficient

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg

Last edited:

Last edited:
No opinions yet . Do you drink it currently? From what I’ve seen goats is ideal.
I have before. It's a lot fattier Than cow milk that's all i know

• +1
Raw milk is non homogenised (otherwise it isnt raw) which means the casomorphins are not trapped into liposomes unlike in homogeneous milk where the exorphins are aggreggated together in micelles and go through the intestine without being broken down. Raw milk or non homogenised milk doesnt have this problem. However antigens are still a problem with cow's milk, raw or not raw simply because the sequence of antigens are very similar to the folate receptor endogenous agonist. Goat's milk do not have this problem. If you can find pasteurised and non homogenous cow milk or raw milk you bypass the casomorphin problem but are still stuck with the antigens. Goat's milk besides being non homogenised (the fat particles are smaller anyway) and the casomorphins broken down in the intestine also possess much less potent exorphins (casomorphins ) than cows milk.
Yeah but what are the negatives from antigens, I mean the physical manifestation not the scientific explanation

I currently drink 1 l of raw milk everyday, can’t get goat milk

Yeah but what are the negatives from antigens, I mean the physical manifestation not the scientific explanation

I currently drink 1 l of raw milk everyday, can’t get goat milk
Look up effects of folate deficiency. Raw milk is fine you can balance it with like I said caffeoyl quinide from medium roast coffee and L 5 methyltetrahydrofolate

After reading about folate receptor autoantibodies I won't ever consume cow's milk again, but the goat sequence has less homology and doesn't bind to the human autoantibodies. Besides the reduced potency of goat casomorphins, this represents another reason to consume goat dairy (if you can find it). Although milk is indisputably the 'perfect food' for mammals, it cannot be argued that the cow is a different species and milk is purposefully resistant to digestion—two considerations prerequisite for autoantibody formation.

Folate receptor autoantibodies will make you forget all about the casomorphins, literally. The choroid plexus is where all brain folate is absorbed, and the obligatory receptors are ~88% similar to proteins found in bovine milk. This occurs because membrane folate receptors are often cleaved-off, making for a slightly-shorter yet otherwise identical version in the plasma. These are also found in milk in high concentrations, and represent the autoantigen for folate receptor autoantibodies.

These autoantibodies bind the brain folate receptor, making the primary transporter reduced in function. Brain folate is necessary for dNA synthesis, myelination, and some neurotransmitters (i.e. norepinephrine; melatonin).The antidote for these autoantibodies is simply tetrahydrofolate, 5-methylated or otherwise, and the far more common folic acid will not do. This oxidized form normally goes through the folate receptor now blocked by the autoantibody. The electronically-reduced folates are needed to counteract this by bypassing the folate receptor (FR1) though the reduced folate carrier (RFC1), also found on the choroid plexus.
Heard goat milk is better?

@BrahminBoss how do you know all that?

I'm going to buy a goat instead of a cow thanks

milk is shit.

cheese however is based.

what biology papers or books do you recommend so i can understand these scientific terms and connotations?