If you eat raw meat it is already over

Watch aajouns vonderplatiz work shop on YouTube you have be lied to about parasites and bacteria
nigga thats the thing with you mentally ill freaks you all think 'your lied to the jews are behind it' type of szhizo shit nigga nobody has any reason to lie and BRO get a xray or look under a microsope you can see it with your own eyes.... also ppl with tapeworms etc. or alot of parasites literally show symtoms they rot your organs over time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Mewton, mogger10 and 4 others
nigga thats the thing with you mentally ill freaks you all think 'your lied to the jews are behind it' type of szhizo shit nigga nobody has any reason to lie and BRO get a xray or look under a microsope you can see it with your own eyes.... also ppl with tapeworms etc. or alot of parasites literally show symtoms they rot your organs over time
Watch the 6 hour workshop and shut the fuck up your lucky I am a nice person and sharing this with you if I really wanted people on here to not succeeded I would go along with cooked meat is good

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and thereallegend
why do animals who eat raw meat live a fraction of how long we do? fucking retard it doesnt kill you instantly it weakens your body over time

Also according to your logic dogs that eat cooked meat should live as long as us or smth. God damn it you re so stupid it s comical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, 6foot3Mediterranean, thereallegend and 1 other person
If you eat raw meat at all you are permanently affected by parasites that most likely you cannot remove… Slowly eating away at your organs over the space of 20 years and they will breed and get bigger every year,Every person who eats raw meat is dusgusting they all have worms/parasites… get an X-ray guys if you don’t believe me because every single person who eats raw meat is filled with them. Cooking the meat may take away a lot of nutrients but it kills all the disgusting worms/parasites that will rot your organs over time… btw guys there is faggots on this forum preaching “eat raw meat” don’t fall for the bait please it will kill you over time. If this guy has this many parasites over one time eating RAW MEAT IMAGINE HOW MUCH PARASITES YOU INBRED raw meat eaters have…get an X-ray and you will regret everything when you see what’s inside you. Lack of nutrients>parasites feeding off organs. Look at the X-ray and see how scary that is anybody who eats ray meat weekly even will have worse then this guy within months.
“parasites” jfl at your room temperature iq

yeah some meat has worms in it but do you know what they mostly est while in your intestines? They only eat heavy metals, if you have a really good diet they will most likely die off and be regulated like all the other microbes in your body

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, poopoohead and Deleted member 29747
Yeah but they leech heavy metals and the likes. It s good leeching
Parasites want to leech off you and complete their life cycle, not kill you.

If they did they'd go extinct very quick, parasites that kill their hosts don't last long.
Its depend on which parasites if they do damage

Its normal for the body to have parasites and bacterie

What not good is that some parasites do more harm then good for the body

These bad parasites need to be eliminated

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, thereallegend and poopoohead
Their brains are dead; no point
Let them eat salmonella and parasites and claim somehow, with no studies, their benefit.
And everyone somehow lies about the serious health consequences and risks because "Jews"

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Mewton, mogger10 and 6 others
Let them eat salmonella and parasites and claim somehow, with no studies, their benefit.
And everyone somehow lies about the serious health consequences and risks because "Jews"
Enjoy bad health from eating non-human food I guess.

No point trying to convince sheep, not everybody has the mental capacity to realize the artificial world we built is fake.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado and thereallegend
I’m gonna ignore them your right,at the end of the day they are rotting as we speak they are all Schizo mentally I’ll people

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Mewton, mogger10 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, mirrormogger, bloomercel and 1 other person
If you eat raw meat at all you are permanently affected by parasites that most likely you cannot remove… Slowly eating away at your organs over the space of 20 years and they will breed and get bigger every year,Every person who eats raw meat is dusgusting they all have worms/parasites… get an X-ray guys if you don’t believe me because every single person who eats raw meat is filled with them. Cooking the meat may take away a lot of nutrients but it kills all the disgusting worms/parasites that will rot your organs over time… btw guys there is faggots on this forum preaching “eat raw meat” don’t fall for the bait please it will kill you over time. If this guy has this many parasites over one time eating RAW MEAT IMAGINE HOW MUCH PARASITES YOU INBRED raw meat eaters have…get an X-ray and you will regret everything when you see what’s inside you. Lack of nutrients>parasites feeding off organs. Look at the X-ray and see how scary that is anybody who eats ray meat weekly even will have worse then this guy within months.
Jfl that's a pork meat xray
Pigs are the most disgusting and unhealthy animals known to mankind
Raw beef is good for health and your body will metabolize all the so called "wastes"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, datboijj, T3cel and 2 others
Enjoy bad health from eating non-human food I guess.

No point trying to convince sheep, not everybody has the mental capacity to realize the artificial world we built is fake.

cooking = fake 💀
We can enjoy beef liver, eggs, cod liver, or any organ meat, meat, or fish cooked.
No point in being raw, but I guess we can agree to disagree.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Mewton and thereallegend
cooking = fake 💀
We can enjoy beef liver, eggs, cod liver, or any organ meat, meat, or fish cooked.
Cooking is fake, only humans are stupid enough to cook their food and kill enzymes and heat sensitive micronutrients.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Youㅤ and Luh?nn?
cooking = fake 💀
Raw milk has more bioavailability and nutrients

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Luh?nn?
Raw milk has more bioavailability and nutrients
Growth hormones in milk speed up your aging, no point drinking it as an adult who finished growing.

Growth = Aging

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Youㅤ
cooking = fake 💀
These schizos don’t realise there is many tribes in jungles eating mainly raw meat who live a shorter lifespan then us and animals who eat raw meat don’t live close to us too,they think they are the first to do it it’s been done by many retards even in the last century

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, efidescontinuado and Luh?nn?
Cooking is fake, only humans are stupid enough to cook their food and kill enzymes and heat sensitive micronutrients.
What kind of cheese should I eat so it's more "raw" with enzymes and micronutrients. I just buy it from the store.

Should I really just eat raw eggs, I usually scramble them

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Growth hormones in milk speed up your aging, no point drinking it as an adult who finished growing.

Growth = Aging
I'm still growing though, I am at a growth spurt rn.

• +1
What kind of cheese should I eat so it's more "raw" with enzymes and micronutrients. I just buy it from the store.

Should I really just eat raw eggs, I usually scramble them
Eat raw yolks, toss the whites or cook them, but they're not really worth digesting.

Make your own yogurt, kefir and cheese from raw milk. Watch youtube it's easy.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and HTN_Mentalcel
Eat raw yolks, toss the whites or cook them, but they're not really worth digesting.

Make your own yogurt, kefir and cheese from raw milk. Watch youtube it's easy.
Yeah I saw your post about egg whites.

So should I still eat the egg whites as long as their cooked? Egg whites have a lot of protein and I'm sure it's bioavailable

I buy kefir originated from EE so I think it's legit. What's your opinion on kefir grains?

So are all cheese from supermarkets a scam or are some good?

• +1
Yeah I saw your post about egg whites.

So should I still eat the egg whites as long as their cooked? Egg whites have a lot of protein and I'm sure it's bioavailable

I buy kefir originated from EE so I think it's legit. What's your opinion on kefir grains?

So are all cheese from supermarkets a scam or are some good?
Raw egg whites are difficult to digest, they're meant to protect the yolk.

It's easier to digest them once cooked since heat destroys avidin, you can do that if you hate wasting food.

If you ever ate raw whole eggs and your stomach was rumbling after it was from the egg whites, your stomach struggles to digest them.

You can use kefir grains to make your own kefir with raw milk, then keep recycling it forever.

Cheese from supermarkets is pausterized, not many benefits from it but it won't really harm you.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and HTN_Mentalcel
why do animals who eat raw meat live a fraction of how long we do? fucking retard it doesnt kill you instantly it weakens your body over time
Because they’re not humans. Fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado

It's easier to digest them once cooked since heat destroys avidin, you can do that if you hate wasting food.

If you ever ate raw whole eggs and your stomach was rumbling after it was from the egg whites, your stomach struggles to digest them.

You can use kefir grains to make your own kefir with raw milk, then keep recycling it forever.

Cheese from supermarkets is pausterized, not many benefits from it but it won't really harm you.
How much is bioavailability and micronutrients affected between raw and cooked versions / pasteurizer and unpasteurised of diary and meat?

What percentage of nutrients is lost and how much bioavailability is lost?

Because they’re not humans. Fucking retard
Humans are carnivorous animals, we can digest raw meat and even rotten meat and be perfectly fine.

Agriculture started only 10,000 years ago and so began our domestication.

We did not live like this for the majority of our existence.

• +1
Humans are carnivorous animals, we can digest raw meat and even rotten meat and be perfectly fine.

Agriculture started only 10,000 years ago and so began our domestication.

We did not live like this for the majority of our existence.
Why do you reply to me with this? I know that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 50511
@thereallegend

• +1
does this also go for raw eggs

This is cute and I ate that at some point too, but try eating an actual piece of meat that hasn't been frozen (as all supermarket meat has been). It tastes completely different. Frozen meat isn't even really raw.
Freezing destroys food just like cooking. It's still processing the food in a negative way.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Keep consuming that raw meat and die of parasites breeding inside your organs, JFL
Look at a bear, for example. They eat raw salmon and get long ahh tapeworms, but somehow someway these rawtards are immune to parasites 💀💀💀💀
A lot of wild animals have parasites. It does help them digest food. And no these wild animals only get sick when you take aways their parasites.

Also parasites only inhabit a biome that is fertile and healthy. Most humans are toxic. A parasite would literally die in our biome because of how far we've veared from nature.

Most people who have parasites genuinely can't tell. Doesn't negatively affect function in any way. They just keep moving and grooving.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, poopoohead and Luh?nn?
does raw eggs count

• JFL
Also against sunscreen and supplements Imagine having all the medicine, research, and technology to lookmaxx, and instead of applying the damn sunscreen

You cry, cope, and purposely damage your elastin and collagen. SO OVERRRR.
The fear mongering about sunlight has to stop. Most people here aren't getting ENOUGH of it. We sit in our basements and pod like apartments. We aren't getting enough sun. The sun kickstarts many metabolic processes in the body. Dopamine, melatonin, Vitamin D all affected by the sun.

Collagen is an animal product. People on the primal diet and Ray Peat diet too are getting shit tons of it. 35% of your daily protein intake can be just collagen.

If you're worried about your skin darkening from sun exposure, just take glutathione.

• +1
Reactions: T3cel and Deleted member 29747
Human life expectancy may have been longer in the past. We don't truly know.

All we do know is that skull size, jaw size, brain size, height, frame all decrease when you encourage a plant based diet.

This trend has been ever since we introduced agriculture.

• +1
Reactions: T3cel
its obvious ppl on this site are soo cringe they think this is some sort of conspiracy lol,but the same people dont take 1 day to buy a microsope and see for themselves how much parasites are in the raw meat they eat its actually disturbing,also the scariest part is organs have more parasites then actual flesh,meaning parasites feed off organs when you eat them they migrate to your liver etc. the less parasites you have the healthier you are simple as
Pigs raised under human conditions all get sick. We have a microbiome very similar to them.

How do animals eat raw meat and don't die? Only humans cook their meat in modern times.

Just admit you're a pussy.
Animals also rape eachother regularly and masturbate publicly
And eat their own shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and efidescontinuado
don't fall for this guy's tricks.

there's nothing wrong with eating raw food.
@Gengar @0hMan mods ban this guy he needs serious help he just responded to my post talking to himself 20+ times

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Human life expectancy may have been longer in the past. We don't truly know.

All we do know is that skull size, jaw size, brain size, height, frame all decrease when you encourage a plant based diet.

This trend has been ever since we introduced agriculture.
"We"

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Read the first sentence and this smells of schizo ngl

I'm not sure if avidin is actually bad for you.

Aajonus says it eliminates biocrabons from carbohydrates and eliminates heavy metals.

He says the biotin deficiency connection made to avidin only happens in labs and not in humans.

The fear mongering about sunlight has to stop. Most people here aren't getting ENOUGH of it. We sit in our basements and pod like apartments. We aren't getting enough sun. The sun kickstarts many metabolic processes in the body. Dopamine, melatonin, Vitamin D all affected by the sun.

Collagen is an animal product. People on the primal diet and Ray Peat diet too are getting shit tons of it. 35% of your daily protein intake can be just collagen.

If you're worried about your skin darkening from sun exposure, just take glutathione.

Fear monger =X factual reasons to avoid the sun

10,000-degree ball of light that causes skin DNA damage and eventually skin cancer
Damaging elastin, which you won’t be able to get back, will turn into solar elastosis.
so you can eat all the collagen you want bro

Of course, the sun has its benefits, the main one being D3, which you can easily supplement and avoid all the previous issues.
Also, you can spend 10–15 minutes in the morning sun and be good.
still have to wear sunscreen after that, so it doesn’t matter.

I believe in what’s optimal, and these forums have constant misinformation.
Because they somehow believe their way is the most optimal and that no other way is good.

Attachments

• 05DB828D-D5DB-4257-B9EA-C22B82C5F55B.jpeg
    05DB828D-D5DB-4257-B9EA-C22B82C5F55B.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
Animals also rape eachother regularly and masturbate publicly
And eat their own shit
Eating a healthy piece of shit is good for your microbiome. Easy source for probiotics

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I'm not sure if avidin is actually bad for you.

Aajonus says it eliminates biocrabons from carbohydrates and eliminates heavy metals.

He says the biotin deficiency connection made to avidin only happens in labs and not in humans.
I personally don’t feel good when eating egg whites so I’ll always listen my body first.

• +1
Fear monger =X factual reasons to avoid the sun

10,000-degree ball of light that causes skin DNA damage and eventually skin cancer
Damaging elastin, which you won’t be able to get back, will turn into solar elastosis.
so you can eat all the collagen you want bro

Of course, the sun has its benefits, the main one being D3, which you can easily supplement and avoid all the previous issues.
Also, you can spend 10–15 minutes in the morning sun and be good.
still have to wear sunscreen after that, so it doesn’t matter.

I believe in what’s optimal, and these forums have constant misinformation.
Because they somehow believe their way is the most optimal and that no other way is good.
Do you even live in a sunny area? For me I live in place with four seasons.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and Canwefixit
The masculine 3am urge to stop rotting with JewDonalds and go eat 5lbs of raw beef and cum in your oneitis pussy raw

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid and thereallegend