If you eat raw meat it is already over

View attachment 2704912 imagine listening to a ghuy who gets kidney stones on whats healthy lmao,nothingraw is okay but let the retards keep doing it,this guy can play it off but newsflash any1 who gets kidney stones is not healthy
I DONT GET KIDNEY STONES YOU FUCKING RETARD. I was asking if i were to get them (prevention) also i dont eat raw meat.

I DONT GET KIDNEY STONES YOU FUCKING RETARD. I was asking if i were to get them (prevention) also i dont eat raw meat.
i knew for a fact you would say that,COPE you 100 percent have them

• WTF
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
gaslighting urself

mmm delicious :lul::lul::lul::lul:
also these cringe raw meat eating fags love to say 'the jews dont want us to know that raw meat is healthy and has more nutrients 🤓🤓' meaniwhile if you look up is raw meat more healthy it LITERALLY says YES everywhere
if anything they are miseleading us to eat raw meat they only talk about the added nutrients and barely talk about the parasites and worms

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
i knew for a fact you would say that,COPE you 100 percent have them

I posted this 7 hours ago. Why would i lie about this?

I was researching drinking 3liters of milk a day and some guy said that can cause kidney stones and thats why i asked.

View attachment 2704935
I posted this 7 hours ago. Why would i lie about this?

I was researching drinking 3liters of milk a day and some guy said that can cause kidney stones and thats why i asked.
for sure bro,IMAGINE even thinking about kidney stones they are soo rarte and only sub humans even get them i just find it weird how you asked such a stupid ass question

nigga we both got the same source 'it does NOT CAUSE KIDNEY STONES' how tf could milk cause that arr you serious?
I was reading quora a few months ago and i dont know if it was this one or another thread but someone said their kidneys shut down.

I dont eat raw meat anyways but i dont think all raw meat is bad if you get a good supplier and there is benefits but i personally dont take the risk.

nigga we both got the same source 'it does NOT CAUSE KIDNEY STONES' how tf could milk cause that arr you serious?

I think it was this i read a few months bad, i got scared and thats why i asked.

View attachment 2704945
I think it was this i read a few months bad, i got scared and thats why i asked.
wait i wasnt even paying attention to the fact you claimed you drink '3 litres' of milk a day ? thats fucking stupid. I drink milk in cereals only about 3 times a week and here is my blood tests results i got 2 days ago
these are my calcium levels which are normal calcium barely drinking milk ... IF YOUR THAT FUCKING STUPID to drink 3 litres of milk a day you will 100 percent have too high calcium levels that will damage your kidneys and bones.. get a blood test i guarentee you have too high calcium levels

Last edited:
  • +1
wait i wasnt even paying attention to the fact you claimed you drink '3 litres' of milk a day ? thats fucking stupid. I drink milk in cereals only about 3 times a week and here is my blood tests results i got 2 days agoView attachment 2704949 these are my calcium levels normal calcium while barely drinking milk ... IF YOUR THAT FUCKING STUPID to drink 3 litres of milk a day you will 100 percent have too high calcium levels that will damage your kidneys and bones
I drink a litre of kefir and a litre of raw milk. I may reduce milk to 500ml because of acne. I hit a growth spurt so its good to get this much.

I drink a litre of kefir and a litre of raw milk. I may reduce milk to 500ml because of acne. I hit a growth spurt so its good to get this much.
after like 200 mls or milk daily you wont get any extra benifits of height after that

• +1
after like 200 mls or milk daily you wont get any change in height at all i hope you know that
Im mainly consuming kefir for probiotics to help with acne. Milk just tastes good yuno.

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
Im mainly consuming kefir for probiotics to help with acne. Milk just tastes good yuno.
its only good with cereal which i have like most mornings but i cant imagine straight up drinking it and thinking it tastes nice thats gotta be placebo/cope idk

its only good with cereal which i have like most mornings but i cant imagine straight up drinking it and thinking it tastes nice thats gotta be placebo/cope idk
Whats your opinions on other raw shit like raw milk and raw butter? Raw eggs?

Whats your opinions on other raw shit like raw milk and raw butter? Raw eggs?
why would you ever need butter lol what is that even for? also ive never looked into all that i dont know anything about raw milk i just know common sense to not consume things straight from an animal,i decided to become vegan around the time i made this post and cut out all animal products last week thats why i got the blood test to see where i stand and i will get another full blood test in 2 months and see if anything changed off animal products

• Hmm...
why would you ever need butter lol what is that even for? also ive never looked into all that i dont know anything about raw milk i just know common sense to not consume things straight from an animal,i decided to become vegan around the time i made this post and cut out all animal products last week thats why i got the blood test to see where i stand and i will get another full blood test in 2 months and see if anything changed off animal products
update me when you do another test.

update me when you do another test.
ye sure,these are the results i got a few days ago,im very interested to see will going from 20 percent to 12 percent body fat and cutting out animal products change my cells... ill get another test yeah in about 8 weeks and see

• +1
U talk about anti aging u eat cereal lmfao

• So Sad
U talk about anti aging u eat cereal lmfao
yeah ik its bad... i seriously only cleaned up my diet recently anyways bc i use to have soo much sugar for years you dont understand but either way i got a blood test and all my levels are in good range despite my diet,my theory must have been right you can eat what you want when your under 18 and your organs/skin wont get affected by it near as much,plus i cant change the past i can only start being healthy now

yeah ik its bad... i seriously only cleaned up my diet recently anyways bc i use to have soo much sugar for years you dont understand but either way i got a blood test and all my levels are in good range despite my diet,my theory must have been right you can eat what you want when your under 18 and your organs/skin wont get affected by it near as much,plus i cant change the past i can only start being healthy now
What’s ur diet like now

What’s ur diet like now
just a balanced diet with 0 animal products at all( this i only started legit the day i made this thread orginally) i have alot of fruit bc my body has some sort of dependancy on sugar, brown rice regular things like that but im yet to cut out milk from cereal lmao its just to good,and by the time im done cutting in around 2 months i will get another blood test and i will ask the doc to compare the 2 results bc a full blood test shows everything by the decimal so i will know straight away if im healthier

just a balanced diet with 0 animal products at all( this i only started legit the day i made this thread orginally) i have alot of fruit bc my body has some sort of dependancy on sugar, brown rice regular things like that but im yet to cut out milk from cereal lmao its just to good,and by the time im done cutting in around 2 months i will get another blood test and i will ask the doc to compare the 2 results bc a full blood test shows everything by the decimal so i will know straight away if im healthier
How are u gonna get protein

How are u gonna get protein
from foods like almonds and beans and i have 300 ml protein shakes 2-3 times a week so i probobly get half the reccomended protein for my weight rn bc its fine im cutting anyways and low protein diets are better

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
from foods like almonds and beans and i have 300 ml protein shakes 2-3 times a week so i probobly get half the reccomended protein for my weight rn bc its fine im cutting anyways and low protein diets are better
Ur a fucking idiot holy shit why aren’t u eating meat ur so dumb u fell for what Jews say

Ur gonna lose all your muscle

• So Sad
almonds and beans
might as well eat SOY protein at this point @Primalsplit @MoggerGaston @ReadBooksEveryday @diamondbill
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, ReadBooksEveryday, diamondbill and 1 other person
These schizos don’t realise there is many tribes in jungles eating mainly raw meat who live a shorter lifespan then us and animals who eat raw meat don’t live close to us too,they think they are the first to do it it’s been done by many retards even in the last century
i will NEVER eat raw meat, im not a schizo lol

but how come sv3rige is still alive at this point?
he was in the hospital for eating raw meat like a retard
anyways i hope he dies soon, cause we dont need future serial killers like him on the planet

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
he bought it from the supermarket in murica (healthiest shit ever :feelskek: ) and ate it raw
No sane person would eat raw meat from a supermarkert. We know better.

u expect me to eat raw cold meat?
YES this is what retards here do, that have fallen for this fad lol
im not saying its bad, its just that its insignificant difference from slightly cooked - the salmonella and other things gives advantage for slightly cooked vs raw, in the end

most people dont know how to (gently) cook shit either, and they overdo it, especially meat

3983388 Screenshot 20240214 233054 cominstagramandroid

Average meat eater

YES this is what retards here do, that have fallen for this fad lol
im not saying its bad, its just that its insignificant difference from slightly cooked - the salmonella and other things gives advantage for slightly cooked vs raw, in the end

most people dont know how to (gently) cook shit either, and they overdo it, especially meat
Slightly cooked is fine you just waste a little bit for a more enjoyable meal since it’s warm.

I also do this with liver, cook it in butter for like 1 min until outside turns grey but raw inside.