If you eat raw meat it is already over

only africans and sea people eat raw meat

Of course it’s meat which is bad enough but uncooked 10 times worse,it’s promoted as healthy which is funny tbh
Meats that’s cooked has carcinogens and it putrifies in the stomach due to no bacteria or enzymes

“raw fruit” niggas just be saying raw in front of anything to make it sound healthier
Like who tf would cook fruit

• JFL
Reactions: finn899 and HTN_Mentalcel
Meats that’s cooked has carcinogens and it putrifies in the stomach due to no bacteria or enzymes
I think meat itself is bad but raw meat is on a whole bother level

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899
If you eat raw meat at all you are permanently affected by parasites that most likely you cannot remove… Slowly eating away at your organs over the space of 20 years and they will breed and get bigger every year,Every person who eats raw meat is dusgusting they all have worms/parasites… get an X-ray guys if you don’t believe me because every single person who eats raw meat is filled with them. Cooking the meat may take away a lot of nutrients but it kills all the disgusting worms/parasites that will rot your organs over time… btw guys there is faggots on this forum preaching “eat raw meat” don’t fall for the bait please it will kill you over time. If this guy has this many parasites over one time eating RAW MEAT IMAGINE HOW MUCH PARASITES YOU INBRED raw meat eaters have…get an X-ray and you will regret everything when you see what’s inside you. Lack of nutrients>parasites feeding off organs. Look at the X-ray and see how scary that is anybody who eats ray meat weekly even will have worse then this guy within months.
No I want to be one with nature like Liver fiend

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, human to maggots

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Sushifart
random ahh picture and when did it become a insult to spend less time on a forum
So over for you bro JFL 😂😂😂😂😂
chipi chipi chapa chapa dubi dubi daba daba madico mi dubi dubi boom boom boom
stupid tiktokcel suck nigga big cock

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado and Luh?nn?
the raw meats that are dangerous are Pork and Fishes (tuna salmon etc). Never eat raw fish except in japan (the restaurants have to be reputable). For the case of meats, only the pork can give you cysticerdosis (I never eat pork for this reason). The « safest » meat is chicken, the worst case will be diarrhea if you undercook it (no parasites but bacteria)
Beef can also give you tapeworms so you should really cook the inside as well

• Ugh..
but how come sv3rige is still alive at this point? i´m more inclined to believe that you should avoid pork altogether whither it´s coocked or not, maybe other meat is safe to eat raw if it was slaughtered and stored in the right conditions.

• +1
but how come sv3rige is still alive at this point? i´m more inclined to believe that you should avoid pork altogether whither it´s coocked or not, maybe other meat is safe to eat raw if it was slaughtered and stored in the right conditions.
Yes, avoid pork altogether
Except ham in pizza or smth like that

If you eat raw meat at all you are permanently affected by parasites that most likely you cannot remove… Slowly eating away at your organs over the space of 20 years and they will breed and get bigger every year,Every person who eats raw meat is dusgusting they all have worms/parasites… get an X-ray guys if you don’t believe me because every single person who eats raw meat is filled with them. Cooking the meat may take away a lot of nutrients but it kills all the disgusting worms/parasites that will rot your organs over time… btw guys there is faggots on this forum preaching “eat raw meat” don’t fall for the bait please it will kill you over time. If this guy has this many parasites over one time eating RAW MEAT IMAGINE HOW MUCH PARASITES YOU INBRED raw meat eaters have…get an X-ray and you will regret everything when you see what’s inside you. Lack of nutrients>parasites feeding off organs. Look at the X-ray and see how scary that is anybody who eats ray meat weekly even will have worse then this guy within months.
Are they in his muscles? Where actually are they in his leg?

jfc at this thread

Liver king a few years later: ☠️

Idk how but this forum became very sv3rige/saladino influenced the past 6 months
6 months jfl we’ve always been raw meat/carnivore pilled.
Shill posts like this are funny.

6 months jfl we’ve always been raw meat/carnivore pilled.
Shill posts like this are funny.
maybe if you didn’t eat raw meat you would actually look your age and not 29 at 23,you will look 40 by 30 on the fact that parasites have cantamined your body and eating away at your organs causing premature ageing,get an X-ray if you don’t believe me

• Ugh..
its because he ate raw pork, pork itself is filled with parasite more than any other animal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and synock21
Then I guess we should all stop eating sushi. 😂

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thereallegend
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and thereallegend
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and mvp2v1
fish is different from meat, and sushi is cringe anywau
cope + raw red meat is extremely common in sushi dishes as well

What they do with sushi which people who want to eat red meat raw should also do is freeze it for 24hr before eating. That kills the parasites

Last edited:
  • +1
maybe if you didn’t eat raw meat you would actually look your age and not 29 at 23,you will look 40 by 30 on the fact that parasites have cantamined your body and eating away at your organs causing premature ageing,get an X-ray if you don’t believe me
Raw meat is anti aging

• JFL
i tried this for a little and it just made me sick dont do it guys

• Hmm...
Keep shilling buddy.
@androgenic and I went out last Saturday night and were treated like celebrities jfl, keep coping if you think I look 29; the girl I hooked up with had just turned 18 (her birthday that night) and guessed I was 20 so I went along with it.
F2E1D4D7 D9C0 49B1 B8F9 880F099D97E2
CA472703 5914 49E5 BC55 6E94A4343745

striking green eyemaxxed Loox is the best Loox btw.
If I can be bothered I’ll make a thread about the absolute moggery, but we’ll see, seeing this thread has made me lose my will to stay on the forum and thus might follow in Arvids footsteps and leave.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and androgenic
Keep shilling buddy.
@androgenic and I went out last Saturday night and were treated like celebrities jfl, keep coping if you think I look 29; the girl I hooked up with had just turned 18 (her birthday that night) and guessed I was 20 so I went along with it.
View attachment 2692590View attachment 2692591
striking green eyemaxxed Loox is the best Loox btw.
If I can be bothered I’ll make a thread about the absolute moggery, but we’ll see, seeing this thread has made me lose my will to stay on the forum and thus might follow in Arvids footsteps and leave.
I didn’t even know what you looked like lol,I just remember seeing in a thread before you said you were 22 or something but either way ppl get mad even if you try to help

Last edited:
I didn’t even know what you looked like lol,I just remember seeing in a thread before you said you were 22 or something but either way ppl get mad even if you try to help
So, you were wrong jfl.
D9021FE3 A817 465C A0C7 E8D86E78E01A

The only argument for looking older is my incredibly fast growing facial hair that I have to shave twice daily if I don’t want to have stubble like this^
Honestly though, this is some very basic Jew shit you’ve fallen for; you’re the perfect goy!
Just follow Aajonus tbh, you’ll realise how good life can be!
I never really took photos before lately; so I don’t have before photos in reference to animal based, but I’m telling you; my skin cleared up, and I started looking younger, these benefits like tenfold increased when I added high meat (fermented raw liver) and raw heart, lung and liver obviously. I also obviously love steak tartare and pate etc.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and 5'7 zoomer
Niggas here haven't discovered sous vide cooking.

Just cook your meat with sous vide at 57C for few hours and enjoy juicy, soft meat with most of the nutrition intact.

No need to blast your meat with fire and destroy it.

Also raw beef is 99% safe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, thereallegend and autistic_tendencies
All the YouTube rawtards are bald / badly aged

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, thereallegend, Luh?nn? and 3 others
What they do with sushi which people who want to eat red meat raw should also do is freeze it for 24hr before eating. That kills the parasites
But then it's not "raw" anymore, as in it's not alive, so what's the point? Of course it's still much better than cooked meat.
Not like "parasites" a real problem anyway, it's just propaganda against health.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and mvp2v1
If anyone was wondering. I was naked on the beach when I took that photo.

Anyways, all non-raw dogs in this thread are a punch of spineless faggots. You're all fungal, when if anything I'm a King of my own domain of parasites that infest my body. Don't let me catch any of you hating ass niggers because my parasites can leap to another host due to genetic modifications.

• JFL
quite the opposite
NO WAY you a real person randomly came back to a dead thread scolled up to defend raw meat 😭 nigga nobody cares if you eat raw meat nor will any1 stop you its not that deep 💀💀

jfl at the retards who actually fell for the meme of eating raw meat :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and finn899
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and HTN_Mentalcel
if the idea of it is nauseating, its because biology is working against u
imagine listening to a ghuy who gets kidney stones on whats healthy lmao,nothingraw is okay but let the retards keep doing it,this guy can play it off but newsflash any1 who gets kidney stones is not healthy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and User28823
View attachment 2704912 imagine listening to a ghuy who gets kidney stones on whats healthy lmao,nothingraw is okay but let the retards keep doing it,this guy can play it off but newsflash any1 who gets kidney stones is not healthy
healthiest raw meat eater :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1