If you eat raw meat it is already over

A lot of wild animals have parasites. It does help them digest food. And no these wild animals only get sick when you take aways their parasites.

Also parasites only inhabit a biome that is fertile and healthy. Most humans are toxic. A parasite would literally die in our biome because of how far we've veared from nature.

Most people who have parasites genuinely can't tell. Doesn't negatively affect function in any way. They just keep moving and grooving.
Until I see studies and actual evidence, I will believe in it and partake in it.

It’s common sense that animal foods can be beneficial but that doesn’t equal raw meat, parasites, and potential food-borne bacteria.

You’ll always have some solution to some issue that the scientists somehow never reach JFL.

48 million people get sick from foodborne illness, and somehow they're just wrong and don’t know what they're talking about.

Do you even live in a sunny area? For me I live in place with four seasons.
Where I live it’s always sunny lol
Four seasons are basically cold summer, summer, even hot summer, normal summer

Until I see studies and actual evidence, I will believe in it and partake in it.

It’s common sense that animal foods can be beneficial but that doesn’t equal raw meat, parasites, and potential food-borne bacteria.

You’ll always have some solution to some issue that the scientists somehow never reach JFL.

48 million people get sick from foodborne illness, and somehow they're just wrong and don’t know what they're talking about.
1. "foodborne" illness = people eating "food" that's not actually food like veggies and grains which will destroy your gut or people eating meat and milk contiaminated by man made heavy metal toxins.

2. food borne bacteria is natty source of probiotics.

even if it was true there isnt any parasites in eggs salmonella is the only risk
There is salmonella in 1 in 20k eggs that’s not the problem and no there is 0 harmful parasites In eggs I watched many microscope videos on them,raw milk is fine too

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Where I live it’s always sunny lol
Four seasons are basically cold summer, summer, even hot summer, normal summer
i live in a temperate climate

i live in a temperate climate
You’ve rotted here for too long and are not thinking straight you’ve replied over 20 times please give it a rest nobody cares what you eat I promise you

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Humans are carnivorous animals, we can digest raw meat and even rotten meat and be perfectly fine.

Agriculture started only 10,000 years ago and so began our domestication.

We did not live like this for the majority of our existence.
we are carnivorous but we evolved from frugivores so a fruit based diet with some meat works as well

imo, since i dont know much about parasites at this point, and since many parasites cannot be removed, and since raw meat has parasites but cooked meat is toxic, i just eat very little meat, like a few times a week, to avoid toxins from cooked meat, and cook the meat to avoid parasites for now since i dont understant them, i eat lots of raw cheese because its safe despite being raw

i agree we are not herbivores or grainivores, but there is nothing wrong with fruit, it is very digestible and promotes good health. fruit based diet good

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T3cel, efidescontinuado, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Let them eat salmonella and parasites and claim somehow, with no studies, their ben
salmonella is naturally ocurring in your gut. it's no issue. what's an issue is the strain of it that antibiotic resistant. and this is all manmade

These schizos don’t realise there is many tribes in jungles eating mainly raw meat who live a shorter lifespan then us and animals who eat raw meat don’t live close to us too,they think they are the first to do it it’s been done by many retards even in the last century
The only reason they would hav shorter life expectancies is from being in war torn country and their once natural livestock being contaminated with man made toxins.

How much is bioavailability and micronutrients affected between raw and cooked versions / pasteurizer and unpasteurised of diary and meat?

What percentage of nutrients is lost and how much bioavailability is lost?
Like 80%

@Gengar @0hMan mods ban this guy he needs serious help he just responded to my post talking to himself 20+ times
lol you originally responded with an argument. that's what i was responding too. jfl at your karen behavior

@Rawprimalooks

Idk how but this forum became very sv3rige/saladino influenced the past 6 months
I genuinely believed that people would be more intelligent than listen to a guy (saladino) who literally said it’s ok to risk ecoli and listeria infection for raw meat and dairy because of the “beneficial nutrients”.

I personally like eating cooked liver 2 or so servings per week it has a good nutrient profile. But an 80-90% animal diet with raw meat is fucking beyond retarded

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and thereallegend
You’ve rotted here for too long and are not thinking straight you’ve replied over 20 times please give it a rest nobody cares what you eat I promise you
I got tagged by a loyal follower. I get messages from dozens of users asking for advice based off what I say on here. I feel obligated to set the record straight.

I genuinely believed that people would be more intelligent than listen to a guy (saladino) who literally said it’s ok to risk ecoli and listeria infection for raw meat and dairy because of the “beneficial nutrients”.

I personally like eating cooked liver 2 or so servings per week it has a good nutrient profile. But an 80-90% animal diet with raw meat is fucking beyond retarded
E Coli kills cancer cells. Your body needs it.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

Saladino said that? Zamn I knew he likes his meat on the rarer side but he really sv3rigemaxxed

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and SubhumanCurrycel
we are carnivorous but we evolved from frugivores so a fruit based diet with some meat works as well

imo, since i dont know much about parasites at this point, and since many parasites cannot be removed, and since raw meat has parasites but cooked meat is toxic, i just eat very little meat, like a few times a week, to avoid toxins from cooked meat, and cook the meat to avoid parasites for now since i dont understant them, i eat lots of raw cheese because its safe despite being raw

i agree we are not herbivores or grainivores, but there is nothing wrong with fruit, it is very digestible and promotes good health. fruit based diet good
Eating only fruit will give pancreatic cancer and destroy your bones. Look at Steve Jobs for Christ's sake.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Saladino said that? Zamn I knew he likes his meat on the rarer side but he really sv3rigemaxxed
I think it was in an interview with another carnivore doc and they were basically in agreement it was hilarious. He’s obviously not going to say this repeatedly because even to semi retarded people this sounds batshit insane.

In Ethiopia it would unironically be

They actually started to eat raw meat out of fear that the Somalis would see their fire from far away and fight them back in the 1600s. It stayed with them ever since

E Coli kills cancer cells. Your body needs it.
A flamethrower kills cancer too.

Also there’s a difference in having naturally found ecoli in your small and large intestines vs ingesting it into your stomach and getting food poisoning jfl

Eating only fruit will give pancreatic cancer and destroy your bones. Look at Steve Jobs for Christ's sake.
raw fruit + raw cheese + raw honey = good

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and thereallegend
I just don't eat raw meat because it tastes disgusting. I can only eat sushi raw but not food like ground beef.

If you eat raw meat at all you are permanently affected by parasites that most likely you cannot remove… Slowly eating away at your organs over the space of 20 years and they will breed and get bigger every year,Every person who eats raw meat is dusgusting they all have worms/parasites… get an X-ray guys if you don’t believe me because every single person who eats raw meat is filled with them. Cooking the meat may take away a lot of nutrients but it kills all the disgusting worms/parasites that will rot your organs over time… btw guys there is faggots on this forum preaching “eat raw meat” don’t fall for the bait please it will kill you over time. If this guy has this many parasites over one time eating RAW MEAT IMAGINE HOW MUCH PARASITES YOU INBRED raw meat eaters have…get an X-ray and you will regret everything when you see what’s inside you. Lack of nutrients>parasites feeding off organs. Look at the X-ray and see how scary that is anybody who eats ray meat weekly even will have worse then this guy within months.
exagerating but true

Nobody in this thread is real I refuse to believe ,I only made it so sub consciously cringe raw meat enthusiasts know how much parisites they have

• JFL
Nobody in this thread is real I refuse to believe ,I only made it so sub consciously cringe raw meat enthusiasts know how much parisites they have
You’re just a brainwashed slave.

• +1
Even if it was healthier I would keep cooking and frying the meat I eat because it's tastier.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and finn899
I think it was in an interview with another carnivore doc and they were basically in agreement it was hilarious. He’s obviously not going to say this repeatedly because even to semi retarded people this sounds batshit insane.
I mean maybe he's right
Evolutionary tradeoff type shit
Can't even eat in this gay earth without natural selection

• +1
I mean maybe he's right
Evolutionary tradeoff type shit
Can't even eat in this gay earth without natural selection
To an extent maybe but why drink raw milk and risk infection as well as fecal matter contamination (yes that’s a thing) when there are better fermented options like kefir and yogurt

To an extent maybe but why drink raw milk and risk infection as well as fecal matter contamination (yes that’s a thing) when there are better fermented options like kefir and yogurt
That’s like saying why risk raw meat (guaranteed parasites for life) when you can supplement the pointless nutritions for things like b12 etc. dumb argument

That’s like saying why risk raw meat (guaranteed parasites for life) when you can supplement the pointless nutritions for things like b12 etc. dumb argument
Wait I have no idea what you’re saying

These suck I would just avoid dairy altogether

• +1
I just don't eat raw meat because it tastes disgusting. I can only eat sushi raw but not food like ground beef.
raw fish have parasites

If you eat raw meat at all you are permanently affected by parasites that most likely you cannot remove… Slowly eating away at your organs over the space of 20 years and they will breed and get bigger every year,Every person who eats raw meat is dusgusting they all have worms/parasites… get an X-ray guys if you don’t believe me because every single person who eats raw meat is filled with them. Cooking the meat may take away a lot of nutrients but it kills all the disgusting worms/parasites that will rot your organs over time… btw guys there is faggots on this forum preaching “eat raw meat” don’t fall for the bait please it will kill you over time. If this guy has this many parasites over one time eating RAW MEAT IMAGINE HOW MUCH PARASITES YOU INBRED raw meat eaters have…get an X-ray and you will regret everything when you see what’s inside you. Lack of nutrients>parasites feeding off organs. Look at the X-ray and see how scary that is anybody who eats ray meat weekly even will have worse then this guy within months.
Is sushi also bad

who eats raw meat just cook that bitch and shiet

Of course it’s meat which is bad enough but uncooked 10 times worse,it’s promoted as healthy which is funny tbh
Does freezing it not kill the parasites

Who said that parasites bother us? They only eat unnecessary flesh, toxins and so on, they will start killing you if you start eating incorrectly.
The author is an idiot, but I myself don’t eat raw meat because it’s tasteless

• +1
only on looksmax.org will you find people that risk deadly food poisoning for an extra 0.2mg of iron (raw meat has more nutrients bro)

meanwhile chad eats pizza rolls and lives to 150
Yk why because he naturally practice whole body breathing is stress free and goes to the gym cause he enjoys which these fat incels all seem to hate any form of exercise for some reason 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Who said that parasites bother us? They only eat unnecessary flesh, toxins and so on, they will start killing you if you start eating incorrectly.
Nobody cares or asked what you eat first of all,stupid reply and your wrong about your stupid statement,only in a perfect world would parisites eat the pointless things,there is no test to know what parasites eat only common sense

@capybara
do you eat raw meat?

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
Nobody cares or asked what you eat first of all,stupid reply and your wrong about your stupid statement,only in a perfect world would parisites eat the pointless things,there is no test to know what parasites eat only common sense
direct evidence, people have been eating raw meat for 30 years

• Ugh..
direct evidence, people have been eating raw meat for 30 years
People have been eating raw meat since the begging of times nigga now stfu

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and capybar
  • Ugh..
raw meat is tasty also

• Love it
“Yeah bro they won’t kill you rn just later” 💀JFLLLL 😂😂😂😂😂😂