If you "forgive" a foid for cheating on you, you are literally a subhuman, pussy-whipped dog

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Imagine getting cheated on and being so afraid of pussy deprivation, that you forgive the girl and proceed to stick your dick back in her while chad's cum is still dripping out of it. Imagine being so emotionally weak that you not only get cucked, but cuck yourself again by forgiving the cheater. Imagine having so little self-respect that you don't end it then and there without even saying a word. Once you get cucked the only way to keep my respect is to end the relationship immediately, the very second you find out, you must do it with zero emotion, not crying and pleading like all these other beta fags do.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, rockndogs, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
god told us to forgive

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2810, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
Bro i even leave the relationship when i suspect she is cheating on me

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Imagine getting cheated on and being so afraid of pussy deprivation, that you forgive the girl and proceed to stick your dick back in her while chad's cum is still dripping out of it. Imagine being so emotionally weak that you not only get cucked, but cuck yourself again by forgiving the cheater. Imagine having so little self-respect that you don't end it then and there without even saying a word. Once you get cucked the only way to keep my respect is to end the relationship immediately, the very second you find out, you must do it with zero emotion, not crying and pleading like all these other beta fags do.
It's easier when you where using her as a cumdumpsters. Harder when you have deep emotions attached to her.

That's why every new foid I meet I constantly remind myself that they're talking, walking cumdumpsters. This helps me detach from them. Jfl.

Bro i even leave the relationship when i suspect she is cheating on me
It's easier when you where using her as a cumdumpsters. Harder when you have deep emotions attached to her.

That's why every new foid I meet I constantly remind myself that they're talking, walking cumdumpsters. This helps me detach from them. Jfl.
Based, high t slayers

Attachments

• 3748023.gif
    3748023.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Just lol at getting into relationship in the first place

Literally no one would forgive a cheating foid on here

god told us to forgive
if you swear then you will go to hell. you will burn for all eternity for what you just said, cunt. Jesus is going to send you to the worst hell as well. swearing is a sin, and the bible says that all sins are equal, so basically you are on the same level as hitler, that means that you will go to hell. oh? you aren't Christian? well that means that god hates you even more. if you aren't christian then you are a satanist. you probably are the type of person that goes into the butcher shop and asks for chicken feet and other off cut shit and then the staff will give it to you because they think you are just an autistic cunt, which you are by the way, you are literally autistic. don't you ever swear again, mate, jesus will frick you up. oh? you think that your dad can beat up my dad? well my dad is jesus so now your dad is in hell, haha sucks to be you! do you really think you can get away with using that kind of language? well you cant, im going to pray all day to tell jesus how much of a sinner you are, that way he wont even wait for you to die before sending you to hell, he will just instantly teleport you to hell, yeah thats how much jesus hates you. do you even go to church? if you do then you had better go there and ask for forgiveness or else you will burn for all eternity. do you really think that swearing is worth that? no it isnt. so watch your mouth next time, oh yeah there won't be a next time because you're going to hell as soon as im done typing this message about how much you are going to suffer in hell. and by the way, jesus hates you. your love for jesus is unrequited and you will see just how badly jesus hates you. you are also probably gay, that means that you are an abomination and therefore you will go to the most difficult hell. dark souls hell. thats right, hell has different difficulty levels, read the bible and see, there are also different levels of heaven for good boys like me, pesants like you wouldnt even get a chance to go to even the lowest level of heaven, because you are gay. i know where you live by the way, jesus told me. now im on my way to go dig a hole in your garden then i will bury you in that hole with just your head sticking out, then i will put a white cloth on your head and throw you with stones until the cloth turns red, then i will repeat until you are dead. think about that next time you swear! think about that next time you say "fuck

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, no_hope_left and chadpreetcel123
if you swear then you will go to hell. you will burn for all eternity for what you just said, cunt. Jesus is going to send you to the worst hell as well. swearing is a sin, and the bible says that all sins are equal, so basically you are on the same level as hitler, that means that you will go to hell. oh? you aren't Christian? well that means that god hates you even more. if you aren't christian then you are a satanist. you probably are the type of person that goes into the butcher shop and asks for chicken feet and other off cut shit and then the staff will give it to you because they think you are just an autistic cunt, which you are by the way, you are literally autistic. don't you ever swear again, mate, jesus will frick you up. oh? you think that your dad can beat up my dad? well my dad is jesus so now your dad is in hell, haha sucks to be you! do you really think you can get away with using that kind of language? well you cant, im going to pray all day to tell jesus how much of a sinner you are, that way he wont even wait for you to die before sending you to hell, he will just instantly teleport you to hell, yeah thats how much jesus hates you. do you even go to church? if you do then you had better go there and ask for forgiveness or else you will burn for all eternity. do you really think that swearing is worth that? no it isnt. so watch your mouth next time, oh yeah there won't be a next time because you're going to hell as soon as im done typing this message about how much you are going to suffer in hell. and by the way, jesus hates you. your love for jesus is unrequited and you will see just how badly jesus hates you. you are also probably gay, that means that you are an abomination and therefore you will go to the most difficult hell. dark souls hell. thats right, hell has different difficulty levels, read the bible and see, there are also different levels of heaven for good boys like me, pesants like you wouldnt even get a chance to go to even the lowest level of heaven, because you are gay. i know where you live by the way, jesus told me. now im on my way to go dig a hole in your garden then i will bury you in that hole with just your head sticking out, then i will put a white cloth on your head and throw you with stones until the cloth turns red, then i will repeat until you are dead. think about that next time you swear! think about that next time you say "fuck
im devastated tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205