If you itch profusely, especially when you're sweating, it is an exfoliation problem.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Or a severe lack of it. If you're itching in an area profusely, especially when you're sweating, it means your pores are so clogged that when you sweat, your pores start filling up like balloons and trigger an itching sensation. Use an exfoliant like lactic acid, glycolic acid, or salicylic acid. They are literally not even clogged at this point, they're jammed.

For people with severe, severe needs, use yellow peeling oil (don't use on balls or near your eyes) or a chemical peel to peel off the dead skin.
If you are itching profusely on your head... :forcedsmile: You'll have to go bald.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Danish_Retard, thereallegend and 4 others
Nah bhai just use Tret with Clindamycin and you'll never deal with clogged pores

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
I would recommend bathing with a fishnet sponge instead of a washcloth. A loofah is good too but imo not as effective because you can’t reach as many parts as effectively, and it’s softer. They also say fish net sponges are less likely to "hold bacteria" than loofah because it dries faster or something(in any case though, take care of your sponge!)
5CA4EDAE 4E05 4DC0 AFB5 B8BC91D5288D

that way you are "exfoliating" your whole body everyday and preventing future need for strong chemical exfoliants

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, smvmaxxertilllate and enchanted_elixir
actually it means you are consuming something that you are allergic to, so change your diet, you may need to eliminate all bread or wheat products.

I use salicyc acid to shrinken my pores and reduce acne scarring. No results so far sadly its BRUTAL

• So Sad
Reactions: Racky
I use salicyc acid to shrinken my pores and reduce acne scarring. No results so far sadly its BRUTAL
As far as I know, I don't think that is going to work.
Cold water and laser resurfacing are much better options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I will have to try this. I've gone to several dermatologists for this and all they have ever done is give me increasingly potent antihistamines. To my knowledge of all the studies I've seen of this, it solves the problem for many.

I will have to try this. I've gone to several dermatologists for this and all they have ever done is give me increasingly potent antihistamines. To my knowledge of all the studies I've seen of this, it solves the problem for many.
Where is the itching occurring?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Where is the itching occurring?
Usually starts on my back. More precisely my upper back and works around to other parts of my body. It can go to my neck, upper arms and sometimes my scalp too.

how to exfoliate?

Usually starts on my back. More precisely my upper back and works around to other parts of my body. It can go to my neck, upper arms and sometimes my scalp too.
When you shower, and scratch your back, are there heaps of dead skin?

When you shower, and scratch your back, are there heaps of dead skin?
No. I've never noticed that, but I have back acne.

I've thought that it was the cause before through my own thinking, and I've read your theory/idea (?) before but never actually tried it because the dermatologist said that antihistamine is the solution and that it'd have no effect.

This is actually a useful, practical post on Looksmax.org. It really took me by surprise. Good work OP.

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
can't find any bodywash with salicylic acid anywhere near that price in EU

Anyone have any clues on where to find something with 200ml 2% BHA that isn't 100€...