If your 16-19 you have to go for JBs

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
If your 16-19 dont even think about going for older girls. You will never have this opportunity in life again to take a girl’s virginity or meet a girl in peime fertility and prime mentality. These girls are always sex/relationship hungry and are easy to satisfy. Not only that, but at that age the boys are still catching up in terms of development so you’ll be ahead in development if your 18+. Once your 20 it will be socially unacceptable to go for the highest value jbs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EggKing, mayo mogger, PickleTheSlayer and 8 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee, Ark, Deleted member 57122 and 11 others
bad example but i understand what your saying

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, aleksander and try2beme
🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZaC, bloomercel and Deleted member 48830
@GrowthReaper

who cares what's socially acceptable?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, ZaC, aleksander and 5 others
hypothetically what is stop a 20-21 year old larping as 19 to fuck a 18 year old?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 49130, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Alot of the time the girls care because they are brainwashed but they will still be down for it if your chad
it always comes back to just be chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Low t if she doesn't give you a semi
her harmony is too unsettling for me, looks like a girl that would rape my dog or something

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
her harmony is too unsettling for me, looks like a girl that would rape my dog or something
The illusion of free will

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
hypothetically what is stop a 20-21 year old larping as 19 to fuck a 18 year old?
Aren’t you worried girls in the same city will recognise you?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Aren’t you worried girls in the same city will recognise you?
what, first of all hypothetical im 17 also blud, i live in a big ass city, i would kill my self if i ever get recognized like that

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
what, first of all hypothetical im 17 also blud, i live in a big ass city, i would kill my self if i ever get recognized like that
I live in a big city too but it doesn’t seem unlikely. Imagine you’re just walking with your gf or friends and then see some girl you age frauded for and she comes up to you.

Awkward.

whats wrong with a 20 year old fucking an 18 year old

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
I live in a big city too but it doesn’t seem unlikely. Imagine you’re just walking with your gf or friends and then see some girl you age frauded for and she comes up to you.

Awkward.
holy shit that would be the end of me

whats wrong with a 20 year old fucking an 18 year old
morality, i have a bit of a trouble time dating a girl 1 year younger than me already

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and sportsmogger
When i was 19 i got hit on by women who where 25+
Zero foids from my age where interest in me

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
morality, i have a bit of a trouble time dating a girl 1 year younger than me already
anything 2 years older or 2 years younger is fine imo, as a 17 year old

When i was 19 i got hit on by women who where 25+
Zero foids from my age where interest in me
try 17 year old only getting compliments from 70+ year old grannies

Elliot Rodger mogs

try 17 year old only getting compliments from 70+ year old grannies
When i was 19 a 60+ gilf once pinched me in the cheeks and called me a beautiful boy
Would’ve have pounded the shit out off that granny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and sportsmogger
When i was 19 a 60+ gilf once pinched me in the cheeks and called me a beautiful boy
Would’ve have pounded the shit out off that granny
gilf 😭

like a lot of people are saying that they are not going to be able to get the job because they don’t want to be

jokes on you I'm 15 and I'm into older girls they bad asf I just am not attracted to girls below my age I'm into older girls they just hot asff

• Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi
jokes on you I'm 15 and I'm into older girls they bad asf I just am not attracted to girls below my age I'm into older girls they just hot asff
So was i at that age but only later realised i like both

If your 16-19 dont even think about going for older girls. You will never have this opportunity in life again to take a girl’s virginity or meet a girl in peime fertility and prime mentality. These girls are always sex/relationship hungry and are easy to satisfy. Not only that, but at that age the boys are still catching up in terms of development so you’ll be ahead in development if your 18+. Once your 20 it will be socially unacceptable to go for the highest value jbs.

you're* didn't read learn grammar before posting nonsense

Over for 20yr olds

She just gained a stalker😈

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Why is this based user banned? @Squirtle

25 and would go for a 16 year old jb, nothing wrong with that. (it‘s legal in my country)

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I prefer milfs since I fell in love with my teacher at 12yo

I prefer milfs since I fell in love with my teacher at 12yo
Who didn't ?? I have a crush on the teacher and her daughter buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 27066
Braces are hot tbh

25 and would go for a 16 year old jb, nothing wrong with that. (it‘s legal in my country)
Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

Only aim for JBs boyos, 14-18 @ElTruecel @HitAndRun

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and HitAndRun
Only aim for JBs boyos, 14-18 @ElTruecel @HitAndRun
No one gives a fuck about age difference in Latam tbh ngl only the extreme feminazis but those ones are kinda dying tbh ngl
Look at Vicente Fernández songs

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and ElTruecel
No one gives a fuck about age difference in Latam tbh ngl only the extreme feminazis but those ones are kinda dying tbh ngl
Look at Vicente Fernández songs
Me estoy tratando de ligar una de 16 pero mi juego de texto apesta

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
actually true