you have ZERO potential after 19

Mio

Mio

Master
there are 28 yos thinking "omg i will go pro i will be top tier i will be a mogger" when in reality they wasted their potential a decade ago

no matter what you do there will always be a 14 yo who mogs you in every single possible metric

by 19, you have to be at least top 5% in whatever field you want to be top tier at (whether its sports gaming or science), past that your potential is capped at top 20%

you must start grinding by 12-15, ideally even younger as by 16-17 thats when most LEGENDARY people in their field started making strides and showing their potential (nikola tesla, bill gates, etc)

16-18 you still have a chance but you need to be absolutely NOLIFING the shit out of whatever it is you wanna get good at

19 if you have insane genetics then you can catch up if you work 30 hours a day

past 20 rope

this "it's never too late" mentality is why you have people going into college for stuff like engineering and computer science even though they never coded a program in their life only to drop out by the 2nd year

its also why r/nattyorjuice members are mostly overweight men in their mid thirties who started lifting 4 months ago and enjoy shitting on teenagers for physiquemogging them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Pikabro, LooksThinker and 6 others
And then there's 28 y/o folks like me who know it's joever.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 52404, Pikabro and 4 others
@Bojack this applies to you you subhuman dog
You will not ascend at 28!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Mio
true.
but 19 is too extreme.
if you haven t done shit until 28 you are fucked.
but i think until around 23-24max you got time to figure shit out. yes you are behind, yes you wont be the BEST, but you can still be a highly productive respected individual if you start getting your shit together by that age.

I dont understand the extreme melancholymaxxing in this forum. mfers are continously trying to remind each other that "its over" ?
If you believe it is over just go kill yourself, then it is truly over. If you dont want to do that, and you would rather live, then stop being a fucking parasite and get your shit together. Looksmax moneymaxx whatevertfmakesyouhappymaxx and just live your life and stop being a little crying bitch.

You either accept the cards you were dealt(make the best out of your life)
or fold(suicide).

It is very simple.

• +1
Reactions: Flumaxxer, future_mogger, gonion wanter and 6 others
Agreed
Depends on the field tho

• +1
Reactions: Mio
there are 28 yos thinking "omg i will go pro i will be top tier i will be a mogger" when in reality they wasted their potential a decade ago

no matter what you do there will always be a 14 yo who mogs you in every single possible metric

by 19, you have to be at least top 5% in whatever field you want to be top tier at (whether its sports gaming or science), past that your potential is capped at top 20%

you must start grinding by 12-15, ideally even younger as by 16-17 thats when most LEGENDARY people in their field started making strides and showing their potential (nikola tesla, bill gates, etc)

16-18 you still have a chance but you need to be absolutely NOLIFING the shit out of whatever it is you wanna get good at

19 if you have insane genetics then you can catch up if you work 30 hours a day

past 20 rope

this "it's never too late" mentality is why you have people going into college for stuff like engineering and computer science even though they never coded a program in their life only to drop out by the 2nd year

its also why r/nattyorjuice members are mostly overweight men in their mid thirties who started lifting 4 months ago and enjoy shitting on teenagers for physiquemogging them
what should i grind bros?

Rejected oldcel cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and bleachmaxxer69
true.
but 19 is too extreme.
if you haven t done shit until 28 you are fucked.
but i think until around 23-24max you got time to figure shit out. yes you are behind, yes you wont be the BEST, but you can still be a highly productive respected individual if you start getting your shit together by that age.

I dont understand the extreme melancholymaxxing in this forum. mfers are continously trying to remind each other that "its over" ?
If you believe it is over just go kill yourself, then it is truly over. If you dont want to do that, and you would rather live, then stop being a fucking parasite and get your shit together. Looksmax moneymaxx whatevertfmakesyouhappymaxx and just live your life and stop being a little crying bitch.

You either accept the cards you were dealt(make the best out of your life)
or fold(suicide).

It is very simple.
Nope hes actually right, if at 19 you still havent developed a talent, its actually over. As he said before, most people who make it BIG usually explore their talent at really young ages

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You have potential at any age.
Don't let some faggots on the internet tell you when you have potential

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Keep crying for us alpha high value men in their prime.

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro and hardestmfintheroom
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall
I’m already on that poor neuroplasticity thing ngl. I’ve been on nonstop instant gratification my whole teens making me disabled and now I’m also kinda depressed/isolated. Tbh I don’t really have big dreams but I’m concerned that I went 20 years without learning like any life skills. And like I’m still delaying indefinitely.

And it’s not even about being top 1% 20% anything. Just becoming someone who’s comfortable in his own skin.

Andn starting at 20 is kind of unnatural. I was already interested in doing thingss at 13-14 but it never went anywhere then I just wasted years for stupid reasons. Now I’m still the same person. Always will be at this rate. But the point is you should already be discovering ur passion in academic subjects, sports and other shit at a young age. So something must have happened or you were inhibited by something. Fear maybe. Lack of opportunities.

The question is what was I doing all these years? Jacking off and browsing the internet?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom