If you're ethnic & pro-racemixxing, you're fucking retarded

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
Imagine letting all your girls whore out on their retarded colonization fetish by taking every 4/10 white guys cock they can take without tearing their ass apart.

The only thing kike liberal anti-miscegenation promotion has brought is millions of degenerate white subhumans getting braindead hell-deserving ethnic stacylites to dishonor every remnant of their lineage and suck the white cock they desire more than anything in the world.

I wish nothing but a painful, torturous death to all JBW whores.
:sick::sick::sick:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6403 and 26 others
Imagine letting all your girls whore out on their retarded colonization fetish by taking every 4/10 white guys cock they can take without tearing their ass apart.

The only thing kike liberal anti-miscegenation promotion has brought is millions of degenerate white subhumans getting braindead hell-deserving ethnic stacylites to dishonor every remnant of their lineage and suck the white cock they desire more than anything in the world.

Diversity is strength, don't ask me why.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 7224, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
@wereqryan

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
there's no stopping it tho no matter how u convince urself otherwise

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6273 and curryslayerordeath
what if you are the man

• +1
look nigga, good looking curries SHOULD breed with curry girls, BUT the potential for a subhuman because of ONGE DNA kills me man.

• JFL
what if you are the man
Then you deserve your race getting soft genocided and your wife bringing her 5 half-nigger mutt kids from all her previous escapades along for you to raise tbh

look nigga, good looking curries SHOULD breed with curry girls, BUT the potential for a subhuman because of ONGE DNA kills me man.
@reptiles thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and volcelfatcel
@reptiles thoughts?
Unironically though, I'd have no problem breeding with a good looking light curry though but most curry women that are light also prefer white guys, and I'm not attracted dravidian girls :forcedsmile:
Curries are in a tough spot, because you either create subhumans or exotic chads

That's just me though, I don't hate bringing a curry son but with the way the world is going, i'll unironically do more mental harm to him if he ends up being dravidian or some shit becuase of recomb :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and curryslayerordeath

80% of the world will be Han by 2050 due to the mass ethnic genocides the Ascendant Dragon 🇨🇳 will enforce (as mandated by Heaven). 100% will be speaking Mandarin as a first language. Dont worry bro.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Danish_Retard, never_lucky and 7 others
Then you deserve your race getting soft genocided and your wife bringing her 5 half-nigger mutt kids from all her previous escapades along for you to raise tbh

@reptiles thoughts?
white women who are willing to racemix are mentally ill

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and curryslayerordeath
Unironically though, I'd have no problem breeding with a good looking light curry though but most curry women that are light also prefer white guys, and I'm not attracted dravidian girls :forcedsmile:
Curries are in a tough spot, because you either create subhumans or exotic chads

That's just me though, I don't hate bringing a curry son but with the way the world is going, i'll unironically do more mental harm to him if he ends up being dravidian or some shit becuase of recomb :forcedsmile:
Yeah exact same situation, I like light curry girls (dravidian girls are ugly as sin though) a lot, but they're all the most disgustingly white worshipping possible lmao...

so there's no winning jfl.

Every time I hear some curry whore gushing about blue eyes or Tom Holland or some other shit, I get a huge urge to smash their skull in ngl
80% of the world will be Han by 2050 due to the mass ethnic genocides the Ascendant Dragon 🇨🇳 will enforce (as mandated by Heaven). 100% will be speaking Mandarin as a first language. Dont worry bro.
Non-Han are too braindead to rule themselves properly, I welcome the red dragon's rise & turning the globe into the CCP structure!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 6573 and volcelfatcel
Yeah exact same situation, I like light curry girls (dravidian girls are ugly as sin though) a lot, but they're all the most disgustingly white worshipping possible lmao...

Every time I hear some curry whore gushing about blue eyes or Tom Holland or some other shit, I get a huge urge to smash their skull in ngl
Indeed bhai, i'll have plenty of choice once i'm lean but it's lose/lose for me to ever go for a curry girl: Either settle with some dravidian subhuman girl that will give me dravidian children and poison my genes or a light curry girl that worships whites for some reason jfl.

I'd rather just not bother and get a light latina or iberian girl here with light eyes and get exotic moggers. Even MENA girls appeal me more than curry girls for that simple reason. It really is painful but it's true, as much as reptiles "worships" whites he is right about it, if you're good looking as a curry you are gonna make subhuman children with 99.9% of curry foids.

• Woah

Non-Han are too braindead to rule themselves properly, I welcome the red dragon's rise & turning the globe into the CCP structure!
View attachment 1229154View attachment 1229163
Curries will be honorary Hans in the new order, free to lord over cumskins, niggers, and other filthy ethnics.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yuya Moggershima, Looks234 and 1 other person
Jbw maxxers are faggots

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Shrek2OnDvD, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
you guys would all do the same if you had the opportunity

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and curryslayerordeath
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, AlexAP, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
you guys would all do the same if you had the opportunity
sure some [lesser than you think] would, which is not even a remotely valid justification lol...

if you had the opportunity, you'd rape every attractive girl you come across
if you had the opportunity, you'd steal as much money as you possibly could
if you had the opportunity, you'd rule as a pol pot type tyrant

absolutely retarded logic to just chalk up the outcome of things to inevitable human nature

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
BASED, the red sun will one day shine brightly from the east brother :chad:

Muhh according to pslautist25 on lookism, the racepill is brutal and being curry is a death sentence.

@volcelfatcel @PrestonYnot

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Every day I see looks theory and blackpill being debunked. Its crazy man. How tf do we have so many outliers?
i have abandoned loox a long time ago. just go outside and see for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i don't care if niggers race mix or not lol, once it's not with my sister,mom or kids if i ever have any, i'm a quapa and i will make kids with a nordic cutie to breed out my asian genetics from my lineage, my kids will barely be asian and they can slay a lot more than their father or grandfather ever could :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and reptiles
Muhh according to pslautist25 on lookism, the racepill is brutal and being curry is a death sentence.

@volcelfatcel @PrestonYnot

View attachment 1229183
Same I've even seen 2 psl subhumans with gfs. I've shown them to a few users here. @AcneScars can vouch for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and volcelfatcel
Every day I see looks theory and blackpill being debunked. Its crazy man. How tf do we have so many outliers?
And all the blackpill outliers have one thing in common.

They’re nt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1229154View attachment 1229163
I am still waiting for the Epic Ricecel Currycel fight of the century

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles, 5'8manlet, volcelfatcel and 2 others
And all the blackpill outliers have one thing in common.

They’re nt
legit, no amount of looks will compensate for a severe lack of social skills

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, volcelfatcel, Looks234 and 1 other person
if it means more white women for me I'm down playa

m

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, curryslayerordeath, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
@curryslayerordeath Thots on this study?

curry + white
black + white

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Jason Voorhees
I am still waiting for the Epic Ricecel Currycel fight of the century

I don't think will ever go to an actual full blown conflict ngl, they both have similar interests but since their alliances are divided (& China is attempting to use Pakistan/Afghanistan for resources/labor) there's skirmishes here and there. India also doesn't even hold a candle to China atm, they're in a completely subjugated position.

(its a temporary exotic haloed phenotype tbh, as more and more whites become mixed out, mulatto phenotypes won't stand out as much)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6531, volcelfatcel and 2 others
I don't think will ever go to an actual full blown conflict ngl, they both have similar interests but since their alliances are divided (& China is attempting to use Pakistan/Afghanistan for resources/labor) there's skirmishes here and there. India also doesn't even hold a candle to China atm, they're in a completely subjugated position.

View attachment 1229192

(its a temporary exotic haloed phenotype tbh, as more and more whites become mixed out, mulatto phenotypes won't stand out as much)
I didn't read the entire paper but skimmed through it, the key takeaways are

An even mixture of afro and euro features is ideal

Skin tone "not too light and not too dark"
The findings apply to only male faces

Appears to be independent of the judges ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and curryslayerordeath

Cope study tbh white mogs. But mullatos have nt and exotic halo.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
not even gonna lie to you, right now mulattos are peaking with zoomer chicks. Overall whites mog tho

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Looks234
Skin tone "not too light and not too dark"
The findings apply to only male faces

Appears to be independent of the judges ethnicity

@reptiles is right as much as I hate to admit it

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Jason Voorhees
This is my response to those curry girls who have a white boy fetish.

1. It's probably a white boy phase she's going through, all ethnic girls have this phase besides black women, some actually don't have a phase and actually settle with white boys ( mostly east Asians) but very few curries stay with white boys.

2. If she wants white boys she can go em, just hope she don't complain when her children come out still looking curry and not European like she wanted.

3. I don't think it's a problem if a FEW curry girls date outside their race and go after white boys, but if it becomes a mass brown girl trend then I'm fucking worried, cuz that hinders brown boy success in dating because of preselection theory, other women of other races will look down on us subconsciously because they'll be like "brown women don't want them, thats why they're desperate for other races". Preselection theory is important.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and curryslayerordeath
Idk man literally every other tiktok I see is white girls lusting after mulatto prettyboys. Whites have higher looks ceiling for sure but I do think mulattos mog whites

• Woah
Reactions: Looks234

Jew propaganda didn’t read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Lmao, Looks234 and 1 other person
This is my response to those curry girls who have a white boy fetish.

1. It's probably a white boy phase she's going through, all ethnic girls have this phase besides black women, some actually don't have a phase and actually settle with white boys ( mostly east Asians) but very few curries stay with white boys.

2. If she wants white boys she can go em, just hope she don't complain when her children come out still looking curry and not European like she wanted.

3. I don't think it's a problem if a FEW curry girls date outside their race and go after white boys, but if it becomes a mass brown girl trend then I'm fucking worried, cuz that hinders brown boy success in dating because of preselection theory, other women of other races will look down on us subconsciously because they'll be like "brown women don't want them, thats why they're desperate for other races". Preselection theory is important.
I think it is a huge problem tbh, your post is mostly about smv consequence for curry guys but a trend of women dating outwards is disastrous for a race of ppl

imagine if all the best looking & most successful curry women all intentionally bleach their genetics (which is the way it’s going at the moment), the race will just die off and become engulfed by some JBW maxxers while leaving worse brown girls for brown guys

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 6273