If you're ethnic & pro-racemixxing, you're fucking retarded

Indeed it's kinda pointless to obsess about something out of your control.
tHe sMV oF wHiTE meN iS uNDeR aTTacK bY "oThErS" wE MuST UnITe tO PrOteCT oURselVes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Lmao, ProAcktiv and 2 others
something out of control? like genetics and looks?
Your looks aren't fully out your control, which is the point of this site, no one obsesses over genetics, they care about the physical expression of those genetics and yes it would be pointless for say a 5'1 guy to obsess over playing in the NBA cause it's not going happen.

Just focus on what's in your control and what you can do to improve your life.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Lmao, reptiles and 2 others
I think it is a huge problem tbh, your post is mostly about smv consequence for curry guys but a trend of women dating outwards is disastrous for a race of ppl

imagine if all the best looking & most successful curry women all intentionally bleach their genetics (which is the way it’s going at the moment), the race will just die off and become engulfed by some JBW maxxers while leaving worse brown girls for brown guys
That's standard across the board for all women not just curries look at most models/ celebrities of any race and see who they are married or dating. Yeah I think it's a problem too.

My point is what can you actually do about it, the world is getting more liberal and globalised, JBW whores will be JBW whores, there's really no stopping it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and GripMaxxing
Racemixing = gene pool dilution and destruction = creation of subhuman incels

Racemixing should be banned.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Copeful and volcelfatcel
80% of the world will be Han by 2050 due to the mass ethnic genocides the Ascendant Dragon 🇨🇳 will enforce (as mandated by Heaven). 100% will be speaking Mandarin as a first language. Dont worry bro.
Why are you as a Singaporean pro China? :feelshah:

There was a half Indian half German guy in my class. He was really good looking.

I think it is a huge problem tbh, your post is mostly about smv consequence for curry guys but a trend of women dating outwards is disastrous for a race of ppl

imagine if all the best looking & most successful curry women all intentionally bleach their genetics (which is the way it’s going at the moment), the race will just die off and become engulfed by some JBW maxxers while leaving worse brown girls for brown guys
The best looking brown girls don't date white guys from what I know personally, maybe there's some that do but that goes for every race not just indian women.

I know chadpreets that only date the best looking curry girls and vice versa.

I wouldn't be worried just yet for curry girls, our situation is no where near as bad as east asian men , we have a way better situation than them. Maybe in like 1-2 generations time the indian women will start dating out like crazy when they are no longer prohibited from white men due to family/ culture pressure.

Then you deserve your race getting soft genocided and your wife bringing her 5 half-nigger mutt kids from all her previous escapades along for you to raise tbh

@reptiles thoughts?

Onge dna is legit death tier we need selective breeding in curries to raise the steppe and iran neolethic genes

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Im pro-racemixing on one side you know like ethnic man and white woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Why are you as a Singaporean pro China? :feelshah:

There was a half Indian half German guy in my class. He was really good looking.
Why should I not be? Don't you know Singapore is 75% Han?, and therefore a satellite state of the Ascendant Dragon? CN

btw, how's trevor you worthless fucking shitstain?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
THERE IS NO RACE IN ISLAM AS LONG AS THEY ARE MUSLIM I DO NOT CARE!

Why should I not be? Don't you know Singapore is 75% Han?, and therefore a satellite state of the Ascendant Dragon? CN

btw, how's trevor you worthless fucking shitstain?
Oh yeah, apparently especially in district 7 there are many Han Chinese.

Idk, you tell me. I haven't talked to him. Why all the hate tho, why not get along with a fellow collagen appreciator?

Oh yeah, apparently especially in district 7 there are many Han Chinese.

Idk, you tell me. I haven't talked to him. Why all the hate tho, why not get along with a fellow collagen appreciator?
Sorry, it gets on my nerves when someone threatens to dox me. I am enrolled in a top tier Ivy league (one of HYP, not gonna say which for obv reasons) and getting doxxed would jeopardize that enrolment, and therefore my future. i think you will understand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6963 and Looks234
Imagine letting all your girls whore out on their retarded colonization fetish by taking every 4/10 white guys cock they can take without tearing their ass apart.

The only thing kike liberal anti-miscegenation promotion has brought is millions of degenerate white subhumans getting braindead hell-deserving ethnic stacylites to dishonor every remnant of their lineage and suck the white cock they desire more than anything in the world.

I wish nothing but a painful, torturous death to all JBW whores.
:sick::sick::sick:
True

Sorry, it gets on my nerves when someone threatens to dox me. I am enrolled in a top tier Ivy league (one of HYP, not gonna say which for obv reasons) and getting doxxed would jeopardize that enrolment, and therefore my future. i think you will understand.
Oh, my bad. I understand that you (member of either Harvard, Yale or Princeton) have a lot to lose and I won't try to sabotage that.
I like the change in tone tho, I think we can work like that :feelshah:

In neither pro or against race mixing but I would prefer a GL Brazilian mixed girl over girls of other races

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Beetlejuice
Im pro-racemixing on one side you know like ethnic man and white woman.
*Maghrebi Man + Non-Maghrebi woman is the only based racemixign

Oh, my bad. I understand that you (member of either Harvard, Yale or Princeton) have a lot to lose and I won't try to sabotage that.
I like the change in tone tho, I think we can work like that :feelshah:
Thanks cumskin. Where do you go for uni?

This is my response to those curry girls who have a white boy fetish.

1. It's probably a white boy phase she's going through, all ethnic girls have this phase besides black women, some actually don't have a phase and actually settle with white boys ( mostly east Asians) but very few curries stay with white boys.

2. If she wants white boys she can go em, just hope she don't complain when her children come out still looking curry and not European like she wanted.

3. I don't think it's a problem if a FEW curry girls date outside their race and go after white boys, but if it becomes a mass brown girl trend then I'm fucking worried, cuz that hinders brown boy success in dating because of preselection theory, other women of other races will look down on us subconsciously because they'll be like "brown women don't want them, thats why they're desperate for other races". Preselection theory is important.

I mean a half curry half white population would be slayers

I mean a half curry half white population would be slayers
Only if the guy is curry and not the girl.

Girl has to be white as with any non white couple

You didn't get the reference :ogre:
What degree are you doing?

I heard JCU is quite renown for psychology. Not quite on the level of Princeton, but getting there, I suppose :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: