If you're not 6+ PSL, then don't act like it.

This is what the average nt person does since middle school.

I remember when I first found the site through youtube, and thought most people here would be below average and looked for more uncommon ways to improve their appearence (facial bones and height mainly) because the typical softmaxes weren't enough to live a fulfilling life, and not the "workout, tan, wear stylish clothes and groom yourself" that every single normal person knows about and does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and MrOrion
This is what the average nt person does since middle school.

I remember when I first found the site through youtube, and thought most people here would be below average and looked for more uncommon ways to improve their appearence (facial bones and height mainly) because the typical softmaxes weren't enough to live a fulfilling life, and not the "workout, tan, wear stylish clothes and groom yourself" that every single normal person knows about and does
was thinking exactly the same thing, every guy knows how to have a good hygiene, dress well and groom themselves unless they
a) are complete losers
b) have no social life or
c) have some kind of an mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
brutal. igot destroyed

I am 6 pal stay caging niggas

I thought this would be common sense but I guess it's not. People here spend so much time looking at models that they get a second identity where they start to think they are 6+ PSL and act like it. I fucking cage when I see typical guys between 3-5 PSL who are sucking cheeks in with dirty ass hair and non-NT appearance in pics.

Clothes
If you're not 6 PSL, don't dress like you are. PSL gods can wear autistic "high class" outfits because their face is so good that it makes them stand out. Ugly/average/above average men get looksminned by it and looks like an outcast schizo non-NT tryhard:

View attachment 1643518View attachment 1643526

What you should be wearing for fashionmaxxing:

View attachment 1643527View attachment 1643530View attachment 1643537View attachment 1643541

Tanning

If you're not 6 PSL, don't "vampiremaxx" by avoiding the sun. Being pale is a massive failo and non-NT af:

View attachment 1643520View attachment 1643539

What you should do if you're ugly/average/above average is tan. Makes you look NT, gives you better coloring, and makes your muscles look more defined:

View attachment 1643543

Gym

If you're sub 6 PSL, then stop thinking that gym is cope because your PSL gods are DYEL:

View attachment 1643522View attachment 1643548

Unless you have a 6 figure modeling contract and can't lose any angularity in your face or stop being able to model in twink clothing, then you should be in the gym 5-7 days a week. Gymmaxxing is the biggest looksmax possible, especially on roids:

View attachment 1643550View attachment 1643551View attachment 1643553

Hygiene

If you're not 6+ PSL, then don't try to act like a serial killer or look unkempt in any way. Unless girls find you so hot that they are willing to overlook all your flaws, then you should act like a normal NT person and not some nightstalker autist.

Also, haircut is crucial. Having long hair might look good on someone 6 PSL with 10 lb cheekbones and jaw mass, but it makes anyone else look aspie.

View attachment 1643524View attachment 1643558

Haircut and hygiene is essential. You should smile in group pictures and cut your hair regularly in an NT style (fringe, curtains, perm, etc). Unless you're Ramirez, then not smiling in pics makes you look sad and non-NT:

View attachment 1643564View attachment 1643563

inb4 everyone calls this cope because they think they can get 10 surgeries and get away with being a spergy autist who plays LoL all day and never leaves his house.

inb4 people call this water when they don't do any of these.
ok the universe is literally giving me all signs to buy fucking melanotan 2

I thought this would be common sense but I guess it's not. People here spend so much time looking at models that they get a second identity where they start to think they are 6+ PSL and act like it. I fucking cage when I see typical guys between 3-5 PSL who are sucking cheeks in with dirty ass hair and non-NT appearance in pics.

Clothes
If you're not 6 PSL, don't dress like you are. PSL gods can wear autistic "high class" outfits because their face is so good that it makes them stand out. Ugly/average/above average men get looksminned by it and looks like an outcast schizo non-NT tryhard:

View attachment 1643518View attachment 1643526

What you should be wearing for fashionmaxxing:

View attachment 1643527View attachment 1643530View attachment 1643537View attachment 1643541

Tanning

If you're not 6 PSL, don't "vampiremaxx" by avoiding the sun. Being pale is a massive failo and non-NT af:

View attachment 1643520View attachment 1643539

What you should do if you're ugly/average/above average is tan. Makes you look NT, gives you better coloring, and makes your muscles look more defined:

View attachment 1643543

Gym

If you're sub 6 PSL, then stop thinking that gym is cope because your PSL gods are DYEL:

View attachment 1643522View attachment 1643548

Unless you have a 6 figure modeling contract and can't lose any angularity in your face or stop being able to model in twink clothing, then you should be in the gym 5-7 days a week. Gymmaxxing is the biggest looksmax possible, especially on roids:

View attachment 1643550View attachment 1643551View attachment 1643553

Hygiene

If you're not 6+ PSL, then don't try to act like a serial killer or look unkempt in any way. Unless girls find you so hot that they are willing to overlook all your flaws, then you should act like a normal NT person and not some nightstalker autist.

Also, haircut is crucial. Having long hair might look good on someone 6 PSL with 10 lb cheekbones and jaw mass, but it makes anyone else look aspie.

View attachment 1643524View attachment 1643558

Haircut and hygiene is essential. You should smile in group pictures and cut your hair regularly in an NT style (fringe, curtains, perm, etc). Unless you're Ramirez, then not smiling in pics makes you look sad and non-NT:

View attachment 1643564View attachment 1643563

inb4 everyone calls this cope because they think they can get 10 surgeries and get away with being a spergy autist who plays LoL all day and never leaves his house.

inb4 people call this water when they don't do any of these.
you should change it to 5+ PSL

I agree with every word of this. Feels like something I would write if I felt like putting effort into posts.

Are you saying gymcelling makes you lose angularity in the face?

C0db9ed759e0be4d8f3aa6cee8baaca6

I legit have these white shoes (but mine are hidden elevator shoes ;)) and they're the only NT clothes I wear.

normies on here who plan out needless implants and surgeries to turn into columbian trannies with mongoloid admixture
Didn't even quote me, absolutely shameless