If you’re not gymcelling very seriously you are not looksmaxxing

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
The majority of people are average so being that IRL what makes average people stand out is body and of course height but u can’t control height. You have to elite facial genetics to be able to slay with having a skinny or skinny fat body and we are talking averages here. Gymcell or ur wasting ur time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mateusz74, Eduardo DOV, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 21 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Baller1 and RamRanchCowboy
anothet thing that humans do, gymcel

oh oops cant do that XD

Height and weight @Looksmax?

Gymcellin to get mogged by skinny prettyboys must be brutal

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, BeestungLipsTheory, yang and 6 others
Beeing gymcelled and even roiding is standart for all young to middle aged normie guys in my city. You will only stand out, if you are not muscular. When i go to party, i cant see any guy without a trained body. Every second girl is going to the gym, so they expect that also from a guy.
Still its a very basic thing, that will only bring benefits when your FACE looks good.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 5061 and Pietrosiek
Body is assition to the face
Beeing gymcelled and even roiding is standart for all young to middle aged normie guys in my city. You will only stand out, if you are not muscular. When i go to party, i cant see any guy without a trained body. Every second girl is going to the gym, so they expect that also from a guy.
Still its a very basic thing, that will only bring benefits when your FACE looks good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
If you dont want to gymcel, stay fat and enjoy your fatness dumb cunts.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, IWantToMax and Cardiologyscribe
I completely agree but I have no discipline... I tried on my own and just could never find the motivation to go. Thankfully now I have mandatory ten practice for 3 hours a day every day

Any recommendations for lazy motherfuckers who lack motivation and drive??

I completely agree but I have no discipline... I tried on my own and just could never find the motivation to go. Thankfully now I have mandatory ten practice for 3 hours a day every day

No recommendations, u clearly don’t care enough about improving the way you look and there’s nothing wrong with that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax and Cardiologyscribe
Gymcelling is manlet cope

Legit as fuck, looking good btw.

inject

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe

Yeah a giga roidcel with a face of a imbecile mouthbreathing redneck certainly wont benefit much.

But at least nobody will disrespect them in their face.

10 hours a week, upping that to 14 in a couple weeks

Just being lean will do

The majority of people are average