If you're not gymmaxxing you are retarded. You should strive to achieve a body like this.

blacksswordsman

blacksswordsman

Iron
This guy on tiktok always get a fuck ton of view, just because of his body. Hes got a amazone core which is of course partially genetics but most people can still get a good core with enough muscle and leanness.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629-151132_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629-151132_TikTok.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230629-151120_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629-151120_TikTok.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230629-151104_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629-151104_TikTok.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230629-151056_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629-151056_TikTok.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Necro, Deleted member 29155, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
This guy on tiktok always get a fuck ton of view, just because of his body. Hes got a amazone core which is of course partially genetics but most people can still get a good core with enough muscle and leanness.
Thats my body goal , but his body genetic is better :Comfy:

Thats my body goal , but his body genetic is better :Comfy:
Yeah, my hips are pretty big but ik still trying to get as close as possible, better then not dping anything at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24789
You need to have the genetics for it. Me and @russiancel are gymcelling but we still look like shit due to having klinefelter's

Yeah, my hips are pretty big but ik still trying to get as close as possible, better then not dping anything at all.
Another Klinefeltercel who's in for a rude awakening...

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24789
That's only achievable through roids you utter retarded faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 29155, czwarty and 3 others
That's only achievable through roids you utter retarded faggot.
It's really not, he's very lean but the muscle mass is very achievable natty

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
truely brutal not unlocking the full capability of your body

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and blacksswordsman
Too big. Feel like people overestimate the ideal muscle mass for the female gaze, honestly ideal is something more like fight club Brad Pitt or Baywatch Zac Efron. Lean with a decent amount of muscle mass but not too much that it becomes scary or unnatural looking. I’ve spoken to many women regarding this point and many have voiced this opinion

It's really not, he's very lean but the muscle mass is very achievable natty
natty. tthat will take about 1 year of high effort dedication and diet.
I can see it possible to be natty

so how do you build such abs? bunch of fucking retards that do 5x5 squats or other retardation will say something like
>abs is built by deadlifting
or even more stupid
>abs is built in the kitchen

so how do you build such abs? bunch of fucking retards that do 5x5 squats or other retardation will say something like
>abs is built by deadlifting
or even more stupid
>abs is built in the kitchen
Dont listen to that shit obviously, train them like you train any other muscle. Get 8-14 sets per week for abs. You can do weighted ab crunches, dragon flags, etc. To get like the guy i posted you obviously need to be very lean but if you train your abs hard and have enough volume you can still see them at higher bodyfat.

That's either roids or top 0.01% genetics under perfect lightning and pumped as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
as ive theyd ever tell you the truth
These are women ive fucked, quite a few of them were from tinder too so i have no doubt they were being sincere